Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? (41138 Views)

The Hardest Part Of Marriage Nobody Will Tell You. / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by missphilz(f): 8:39am On Apr 23, 2017
For me i think i can be ali2 demanding. I wuld want alot of time n attention, long calls etc. Am also highly assumptive. I guess i hv been spoilt silly with d attention i gt frm previous relationships.

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by tosyne2much(m): 8:40am On Apr 23, 2017
I'm too rigid in decision making.. When I take a decision, I hold firmly unto it without any form of modification

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 23, 2017
Senorprinz:

thank God you realized it on time, tho, some guys actually do that shiqt, personally i see such people as being too clingy.
,same reason I decided to stop calling and texting and chatting often too, so the equation can be balanced, a relationship is supposed to be 50/50, so if I meet a guy who isn't the calling type, I readjust myself to balance it up

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by wins18(m): 8:42am On Apr 23, 2017
Blackfire:

In fact one day u will meet someone who will change your routine... U never jam love.
lol, I hope so
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by spytime(m): 8:43am On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
I'm too caring and I get upset if its not reciprocated, but I've learnt most guys are just not caring and I have decided not to care anymore, its better that way, it actually makes us even.

Also I'm quiet and introverted and can be a lil shy too, hate insults, That's me.

don't u think you're killing something in you? God has created you like that you should not allow someone change that.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 23, 2017
I said not everyone, and make no mistake, so many people use busy as an excuse to ignore, I just give them same treatment when I observe they are that type of person, after all, they say all men are not the same, so you have to figure out the type of person he is and serve the same hand you are dealt
toseen7:
Good!

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 23, 2017
Xtopher123:

Abi, I really need someone to Counter my attitude and Get my ass of my Situation

Now you're talking.

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by esthel(f): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2017
They said i talk too much and like hearing myself....are u not supposed to be my listening ear.. .d day i make sense listen any other time am also not making sense pls bear with me.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by SgtKisswhere: 8:44am On Apr 23, 2017
pillan:
true..I'm working on it and its helping me lately.. before ehn,I won't upload his picture till his birthday..sometimes,when I tell guys hitting on me that i have a bf,they won't believe cause I don't show it..

that doesn't mean you don't care....I for one won't put my gf's picture on my dp not that I don't like her but cos I like my business private........to me you don't care is when he gets that feeling like he is forcing you to accept him....now to me, that is not caring nd m out

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by nwadiuko1(m): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2017
i dont always like calling, i dont like possesive and clingy girls, well they said i am not romantic ( whatever that means)
i ama bit of an asshole though grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 23, 2017
shestrong:

lie from the pit of he'll
show Dem u care nd dey will tk u 4 granted.

Oops! Madam, i'm sorry, but you've been meeting the wrong ones........and they've changed your orientation and thoughts about the opposite sex!
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
I'm too caring and I get upset if its not reciprocated, but I've learnt most guys are just not caring and I have decided not to care anymore, its better that way, it actually makes us even.

Also I'm quiet and introverted and can be a lil shy too, hate insults, That's me.

I swear you are the female version of me.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Blackfire(m): 8:47am On Apr 23, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, OK. So, what's hard about dating you, Blackfire? Not sure if you posted it already or not.

I lived a rugged life, (though lucky or someone is praying for me) changed.... Learnt alot of things.
So I would say am very adaptive to people's lifestyle, even to the person s astonishment.

But I won't hesitate to tell u the truth diplomatically or bluntly.

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2017
Seanjay:

me too i love calling my partner about every 3 to 4hours everyday, but babe dont you think your bf is taking it too far? why would he blocked you all because you told him to tell you if he is not interested anymore? to now make matter worse you are the one that begged him again before he unblocked you... what a funny world, there is this adage that says.. he who have head dont have cap and he who have cap dont have head to wear it, alot of people out there including me are looking for someone caring like you and someone have you and dont appreciate you, what a world.. isnt he pushing you away ? even though i complain alot to my partners but i can stand you blocking me before you even block me i will block you i dont take shit... whenever am complaining or my partner dont call me i always feels like am using my love to beg her and which is what i hate, relationship is suppose to be two people truly and deeply cared about each other, and i date to marry i dont date to have nice time alone...
cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 23, 2017
The hardest part of dating is to know your partner's love language. ( That time, that moment that you're expected to know what she/ he wants even when s/he's not saying it. I love myself; I can take months to observe a girl, before I ask her out.

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 23, 2017
Blackfire:

I lived a rugged life, (though lucky or someone is praying for me) changed.... Learnt alot of things.
So I would say am very adaptive to people's lifestyle, even to the person s astonishment.

But I won't hesitate to tell u the truth diplomatically or bluntly.

Hmmm...I like the last part. I love people who don't sugarcoat stuff
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by shestrong(f): 8:49am On Apr 23, 2017
austinosita:

Oops! Madam, i'm sorry, but you've been meeting the wrong ones........and they've changed your orientation and thoughts about the opposite sex!

the very wrong ones..we love those who hurt us nd hurt those who love us.Can it ever be even?
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Xtopher123(m): 8:49am On Apr 23, 2017
Linqsz:

Now you're talking.

But bro, most I've seen wouldn't try to understand my lifestyle first but would rush to tag me 'UnRomantic' before I even explain..
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 23, 2017
mostHandsome01:

hmmmmm!!! if u were my sister or a friend!! would seat you down and blast you!!! then teach you how certain things re to be done. its fine to be nice but seems this bf of urs doesn't appreciate you. whats the offense of urs in what u said, and he blocked u, and u started to beg him!! nah, thats so not right. even if he is very busy!! he should make u understand not act like u dont matter and that its u who needs him

am a very busy person too and my woman understands!! when we started, she wanted us talking 24/7 but when i made her understand lovingly the time wasnt there! she understood and i made sure matter wat, we speak in the morning at night! blocking u was silly, am sorry to say.

have written much already! the more i was reading ur comments, the more d mata dey pain me !!! i dont like people who have the "i dont care attitude"
cheesy.

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Seanjay(m): 8:50am On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
True talk

Have a Blissful Sunday anyway and may you find someone that will appreciate you wink wink wink wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 23, 2017
Seanjay:

Have a Blissful Sunday anyway and may you find someone that will appreciate you wink wink wink wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahahahah cheesy.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by teelaw4life(m): 8:53am On Apr 23, 2017
Mood swings i think. Depending on how much I've got going on my mind, i can be chatty today and very quite tomorrow. Although the last girl i was seeing complained that i was smoldering her even after i reduced physical meetings between us to 3 times a week and calls to just once per day (i think she might have been off her rocker though and just didn't have the time for me).
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 23, 2017
Xtopher123:

But bro, most I've seen wouldn't try to understand my lifestyle first but would rush to tag me 'UnRomantic' before I even explain..

They are women and part of their core features is jumping into conclusion. You just have to do what you do regardless of their assumptions.
But brotherly, you're in a relationship and romance is a major part of it, google stuff you can do to improve on that aspect.

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Blackfire(m): 8:53am On Apr 23, 2017
wins18:
lol, I hope so

Probably u have met her and u discarded her, maybe babe ain't your type..

Or she too is somewhere longing for u..

I tell u love is a crazy wire

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Blackfire(m): 8:56am On Apr 23, 2017
shestrong:

the very wrong ones..we love those who hurt us nd hurt those who love us.Can it ever be even?

The undoing of women ....and men.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by SenatorAiyzik: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2017
dhardline:
Although I am not too sure but someone said I am a perfectionist,I think that's my only issh.
perfectionwetin?? Ogbeni goan sitdown and stop blabbling
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by ArcFresky(m): 8:58am On Apr 23, 2017
I don't show emotions...

And that's what girls want.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by SenatorAiyzik: 8:58am On Apr 23, 2017
ZarZar:
I'm jealous
Everything is OK one moment, next thing I'll be flying off the handle over something said or done. In short, I'm volatile.
I like to be left totally alone sometimes, so I get really irritable if you talk to me or ask too many questions when I'm in one of those moods. Just hush & leave me alone.
I don't like to be told what to do. So don't tell me not to wear that or do that because I will do it just to show you, you don't own me.

o ti ya weyrey

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 23, 2017
SenatorAiyzik:
o ti ya weyrey

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by SenatorAiyzik: 9:00am On Apr 23, 2017
Josephamstrong1:
Cleanliness and good sense of humor
Dedicated lover and respect my relationship.
Buh don't take my time for granted.
Easily get cold on argument and at the same time want her to get me back to my normal mood. Can't easily get back on my own if she's the cause.
Sometimes they don't know how to go about that. Even after telling them. Every man have got a frequency. Not just saying sorry. Some gestures are more than saying sorry. You only need to know how to fine tune to it. I can get irritable wen ure far frm the frequency or not even getting it. Hit the right spot or fine tune the frequency. We're back even if committed the worst of offence.
She'll snap like..."Go make yourself happy". embarassed undecided
ooohhh my God!! Frequency frequency... ogbeni u be radio ni abi u be cool fm??
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by shestrong(f): 9:01am On Apr 23, 2017
Linqsz:

Relax strong Lady, it's a general assumption with flaws. Not all will take you for granted.

thanks bruv
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by chronique(m): 9:03am On Apr 23, 2017
I think I'm sort of a perfectionist and also a moralist. I tend to always want to be better and do better and expect such from a partner. Also, I try to hold people to certain moral standards. I wouldn't cheat on you in a committed relationship cos it's not my thing, and do not expect you to give me a reason why you would do it. I'm quite unforgiving in that aspect. Secondly, I'm very sensitive so the moment you start misbehaving, I start responding to your actions. You lie to me and I find out, I start finding it hard to trust you again. I might not call you 24 but I definitely would think about you often. I get worried a lot about people especially when I know you have a history of a medical issue or stuffs. If I call and you're not picking up, I start getting worried about whether you're in distress. If you are supposed to be home by a particular time and you don't turn up, and I already know your schedule that you don't keep late nights, and I call you severally and you don't pick up, I start worrying about your safety. I hardly imagine you're about to cheat but the moment you give me reason to suspect that, things would no longer be the same. Finally, I'm very open and honest with people and struggle to tell a lie. If you don't reciprocate that gesture, and you start keeping things to yourself, we are bound to have problems. Don't tell me about wanting your privacy in a relationship with me;you will just scatter everything.

11 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.