Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? (41136 Views)

The Hardest Part Of Marriage Nobody Will Tell You. / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 23, 2017
bond77:

Alas, my PIC (partner in crime) we even plenty self grin
chai! No be say you talk am oo. Nice to meet you though. I also hate Ofe Akwu (palm stew). Do you hate it too? If you do den you na spirit. My spirit
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by oma19(f): 10:55am On Apr 23, 2017
Too many rules
1) stubborn
2) Clean
3) love to have my way sometimes
4) I can be off d mood
5) love challenge
Guess that's y I can't handle relationship
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Rakiticbarca: 10:59am On Apr 23, 2017
yorex2011:
Rubbish everywhere...
People forming levels yet the threads they create speak otherwise.

wink
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2017
shestrong:

God bless you darling,u just helped me a lot, I know u won't know how.

You are welcome. I'm glad i helped change your mindset about guys!

Yes, we have bad ones........but if we close our eyes when bad people are passing by, we wont know when good ones passes by too!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by pat1612(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2017
I dont care grin
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 23, 2017
Loyalblak007:
trust issues

Hhhmmm.......do you trust yourself?
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 23, 2017
Obarofrederick:
i dey o nd u? We don't bear the same name but ur dark side which look like my dark side makes us brothers.
a pasa m oo (i dey in pidgin). Where you base? I no know say many pple go identify with me sef. I been think say na only me dey behave laga dis oo. Good to find person wey resemble me for nairaland oo
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by egorov(m): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2017
queenfav:
My OCD as per cleanliness and organization .. Most men find it annoying.
Yes OCD is annoying. I bet u will wash your hands after typing on your phone, if truly u have OCD
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm a virgin
jisos! Let me disvirgin you den. Virgins can always be disvirgined.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by egorov(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2017
I get tired of her presence when it's going over two days. I just get bored, tired and uneasy, I just want her to leave already. Not that I don't love her, that's just how I usually feel. That's y marriage scares me
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by zicoraads: 11:20am On Apr 23, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I don't have a boyfriend on NL but I'm not sure I wanna be hit on though smiley

I'm really, really sorry, Zico embarassed Are you convinced now? tongue
You ain't sure you don't wanna be hit on? Since it wasn't a blatant 'No', I'll take that as my cue wink

Now I feel happy. Thanks for treating me in a gentle and cuddly manner. I feel loved already grin
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nairaboi(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2017
Alesandese:
if that's what your reasoning is limited toundecided
See am

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by zicoraads: 11:21am On Apr 23, 2017
So many single ladies on this thread. I know the Lord is showing me a sign grin
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 23, 2017
SorftWerk:
im a jealous type even though I am extremely good looking, perhaps it's because I love wit my whole heart..
can i see ya picture, i love to see good looking guys cool
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by finah: 11:23am On Apr 23, 2017
Hardest part(s)? I don't get jealous, even though jealousy is usually misconstrued to mean you truly love someone (by some women). I'm not the holiest person, but I cant deal with a partner who doesn't inspire me to be 'good'. I run away from negative energy, so if you are a Nobel Mood Swing Prize winner, we won't go very far. My empathy sometimes gets me into trouble. I appreciate the little things, and I dont fancy extravagance. I dont like petty fights; heck I run away from conflicts 'cos the beast in me will not think twice. I heard I use sarcasm wey too much grin (Just me trying to take life easy). Please don't feed/stroke my ego, 'cos I don't embarassed

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by ImaIma1(f): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2017
NnamdiN:
I can't stand the constant communication(too much calls freak me out)Sometimes I watch my phone ring out coz I wasnt mentally ready to take that call wink ...I'm fine even if I don't hear from you in weeks. angry

I dont remember dates(not even special ones)I wont remember our anniversary, your birthday or even mine
and thats the reason I've never dated angry

Just calls? My hubby and I saw everyday for about 8months...every single day. It was like the day wasn't complete till we saw each other. I wonder how we never ran out of gist.

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 23, 2017
Lol. . .too many things
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 23, 2017
Lashort:
I find fault in everything really
Why should we go to the restaurant when we can just cook
Why should we go to the cinema when we could just watch Netflix
When it comes to being romantic; sprinkled flowers ontop of the bed and chocolate everywhere. I find that corny and I think I would snap if I ever have a guy and he does that

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by datjohn(m): 11:46am On Apr 23, 2017
chronique:
I think I'm sort of a perfectionist and also a moralist. I tend to always want to be better and do better and expect such from a partner. Also, I try to hold people to certain moral standards. I wouldn't cheat on you in a committed relationship cos it's not my thing, and do not expect you to give me a reason why you would do it. I'm quite unforgiving in that aspect. Secondly, I'm very sensitive so the moment you start misbehaving, I start responding to your actions. You lie to me and I find out, I start finding it hard to trust you again. I might not call you 24 but I definitely would think about you often. I get worried a lot about people especially when I know you have a history of a medical issue or stuffs. If I call and you're not picking up, I start getting worried about whether you're in distress. If you are supposed to be home by a particular time and you don't turn up, and I already know your schedule that you don't keep late nights, and I call you severally and you don't pick up, I start worrying about your safety. I hardly imagine you're about to cheat but the moment you give me reason to suspect that, things would no longer be the same. Finally, I'm very open and honest with people and struggle to tell a lie. If you don't reciprocate that gesture, and you start keeping things to yourself, we are bound to have problems. Don't tell me about wanting your privacy in a relationship with me;you will just scatter everything.

U must be a Virgo, coz I can totally relate.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Snow5(m): 11:52am On Apr 23, 2017
My problem is....

I have plenty problematic situation in relationships.. Lols..

Too much call from a lady irks me.. Asking for attention from me irks me..
And if you can't tolerate my IDGAF attitude.. Then we done!! Because most times.. I don't really know if my lady exist!! Yeah that's me... I hate too much of everything
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by chronique(m): 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
datjohn:

U must be a Virgo, coz I can totally relate.

Naah. Gemini.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by ImaIma1(f): 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=Snow5 post=55834438]My problem is....

I have plenty problematic situation in relationships.. Lols..

Too much call from a lady irks me..
Asking for attention from me irks me..

And if you can't tolerate my IDGAF attitude.. Then we done!!
Because most times.. I don't really know if my lady exist!!
Yeah that's me... I hate too much of everything [/quote

Most times all this changes when you meet "the person"]
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Am an introvert(big time), I prefer staying indoors infat I work from home. I hardly call or text ever since my gf way back started showing my text to her friends n laugh about it. I have dz IDGAF attitude.
I can get really overprotective n jealous.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Kingsleytobe(m): 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
i give the girl to much leeway to do anything she wants and do not try to control her in any way, could act so matured that it could be scary and probably to logical fof comfort, and maybe a little controlling undecided
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by raydatluvs(m): 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Its that i am usually not committed
Ill do everything to ask a girl out and wgen she now agrees i will now see it as stress
Especially when she wants us to go out ill just be like
Babe i csme back from lectures and went to work, i dont have energy and ill just b that way till she is tired and when she is gone i usually dont even feel it, or no, it feels more like a burden has been lifted and im free again

I just don like someone else trying to change my lifestyle settings
School to work to home, anyday i deviate will b at the bar close to my house where men meet and then back home
If no school and im free from work id rather stay home

Girls just try to chsnge this n i dont want to
wouldn't you for the sake of humanity be single and enjoy your routine rather than toy with a person's emotion at least until you're ready for the commitments in relationships.

For me, I think it's my irk for over dramatics and clinging. It's just better when things that need to be said and done are not dragged on and on unnecessarily.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Bamz(m): 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
I'm too caring and I get upset if its not reciprocated, but I've learnt most guys are just not caring and I have decided not to care anymore, its better that way, it actually makes us even.

Also I'm quiet and introverted and can be a lil shy too, hate insults, That's me.

Youre my type. smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Bamz(m): 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lashort:
I find fault in everything really
Why should we go to the restaurant when we can just cook
Why should we go to the cinema when we could just watch Netflix
When it comes to being romantic; sprinkled flowers ontop of the bed and chocolate everywhere. I find that corny and I think I would snap if I ever have a guy and he does that

Ijebu geh smiley nice
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by humblemikel(f): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
I sometimes feel like I'm all alone in this world,..... Or Maybe others don't exist cause of how people treat others without any single string of Love...I love Dogs more And more by the day......don't be surprise if I change to a pet dog someday just to get attention from people. smiles.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Visiting

I'm more of an inside person
We might be in the same area for more than 5 months without visiting

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by humblemikel(f): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Demola99:
Visiting

I'm more of an inside person
We might be in the same area for more than 5 months without visiting

That's the more reason I don't make friends, I don't have the strength to fight for visit

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ebuka2016:

chai! No be say you talk am oo. Nice to meet you though. I also hate Ofe Akwu (palm stew). Do you hate it too? If you do den you na spirit. My spirit
OMG you hate whaatttt?! You cant possibly be human cry cry
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
humblemikel:

That's the more reason I don't make friends, I don't have the strength to fight for visit

Lol

I don't even have the strength to wake up one morning and say I want to visit a friend or family member talkless of a partner

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.