Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? (41121 Views)

The Hardest Part Of Marriage Nobody Will Tell You. / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by omgismholly(f): 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
stubborness n mood swings embarassed
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
bond77:

Pleasure is mine. Ehm Which one be palm stew o? Never heard of it
sorry i meant to say palm fruit stew. I think its also called banga soup not so sure. It happens to be my worst soup especially when cooked badly.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by olumbest(m): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I am demanding, let me expantiate;
I want a guy that will call me first thing in the morning and last thing at night (fairy tale,not everyone has that time. So I have come to realise)

Some guys do. Maybe not the first caller of the day nor the last, but they do call in early and lately. My friend's boo do that.
Only that, you'll get tired of it. the disturbance is usually much.
Oh! I forgot. It also depends on his type of job.

#AmJustSaying
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by yemsai(f): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
I hardly trust...infact I dnt trust @all...and I do crave for much attention...anytym I call someone I date and he isnt picking,i always feel he is wif sumone else..and I feel insecure sumtyms..

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by olumbest(m): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ebuka2016:

sorry i meant to say palm fruit stew. I think its also called banga soup not so sure. It happens to be my worst soup especially when cooked badly.

Nwanne, we call it "Ofe Akwu" in Igbo. It tastes great if granny [at the village] does it for you; with local spices.
#LickingFingers

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jobia:
OMG you hate whaatttt?! You cant possibly be human cry cry
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jobia:
OMG you hate whaatttt?! You cant possibly be human cry cry
is that your best soup Me hate it with passion. Infact deep down my hrt i know that wen i get married, my children will probably neva get to know how it tastes because it has entered my black book as food i will neva cook for myself to eat. I prefer tomatoe stew. Dat one i can neva get tired of eating. You are probably igbo aint you?
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by olumbest(m): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
yemsai:
I hardly trust...infact I dnt trust @all...and I do crave for much attention...anytym I call someone I date and he isnt picking,i always feel he is wif sumone else..and I feel insecured sumtyms..

I just realized most ladies do that. But seriously, yhu dey worry ooh! tongue
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by yemsai(f): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
olumbest:

I just realized most ladies do that. But seriously, yhu dey worry ooh! tongue
I'm working on it..asides dat,i'm very caring and loving..nd I can be d best woman a man can eva hav..

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by DemonMonkey7(m): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
okay.
am very kind, tender, spontaneous atimes..buh really hates to be taken for granted... I mostly want tins going my way only! call me a terrorist issorite ..lol..
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
olumbest:

Nwanne, we call it "Ofe Akwu" in Igbo. It tastes great if granny [at the village] does it for you; with local spices.
#LickingFingers
guy i know that it can taste great sometimes but i'd prefer tomatoe stew, the one we just call 'stew' to it any time any day even if na my great grand father cook am. Na wetin you eat today? This one you dey lick finger.

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by olumbest(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
yemsai:

I'm working on it..asides dat,i'm very caring and loving..nd I can be d best woman a man can eva hav..

Chai! Yhu dey move me bad.
I understand that's why you worry abt people.
I pray ur plan works great.

Happy Sunday anyway. Hope you prayed over it ??
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by tolajay: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Time is of necessity. For optimal performance, success and happiness, humans need companionship...that you only find in a close ally.

But then, relationship, marriage all its atttendant joys and troubles aren't meant for everyone.

All the best!

NnamdiN:
approaching 30. Why? cheesy
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by olumbest(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ebuka2016:

guy i know that it can taste great sometimes but i'd prefer tomatoe stew, the one we just call 'stew' to it any time any day even if na my great grand father cook am. Na wetin you eat today? This one you dey lick finger.
Ah never even touch villa since xmas.
I can't deny the taste of stew shaa.

Happy Sunday
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by yemsai(f): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
olumbest:

Chai! Yhu dey move me bad.
I understand that's why you worry abt people.
I pray ur plan works great.

Happy Sunday anyway. Hope you prayed over it ??
I worry abt people a lot bt too bad dey dnt feel d same...

Same to u...nt really..
I Didn't go to church tho..

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
I know some guys do,check my previous comments
olumbest:

Some guys do. Maybe not the first caller of the day nor the last, but they do call in early and lately. My friend's boo do that.
Only that, you'll get tired of it. the disturbance is usually much.
Oh! I forgot. It also depends on his type of job.

#AmJustSaying
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
unclezuma:
I have an injurious sense of humour and sometimes it's just plain old sacarsm and I drop anyone who requires explanations to get a pun.
This was so me. I've cut lots of slack tho
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Qhazel:

This was so me. I've cut lots of slack tho
Guy it was so bad I stopped trying to even talk.

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by olumbest(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I know some guys do,check my previous comments
Sure. Seen them.
Goodluck with ur search.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by trinity11(m): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
hardest part about dating me?
excuses from ex shows that, I don't talk,
even if u do something that is wrong I just like to stay mute about it, as long as u an a grown up lady, you should knw wat is good from wat is bad, wat is right from wat is wrong, so there is no point nagging about it.

but they seems not to be comfortable with it, in fact that are scared that this guy can kill somebody.

Their opinion tho
#lifeistooshort
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by trinity11(m): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
hardest part about dating me?
excuses from ex shows that, I don't talk,
even if u do something that is wrong I just like to stay mute about it, as long as u an a grown up lady, you should knw wat is good from wat is bad, wat is right from wat is wrong, so there is no point nagging about it.

but they seems not to be comfortable with it, in fact thay are scared that this guy can kill somebody.

Their opinion tho
#lifeistooshort
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
I didn't say I was searching, I only said, I have learned to serve the hand I am dealt, since all men are not the same, if he turns out not to be the calling type, I readjust to give the exact of what he is giving,and if a guy turns put to be the calling type, I would mind recharging my phone every day to call him too,simple
olumbest:

Sure. Seen them.
Goodluck with ur search.

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
olumbest:
Ah never even touch villa since xmas. I can't deny the taste of stew shaa.
Happy Sunday
wish you same bro.

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
unclezuma:

Guy it was so bad I stopped trying to even talk.
grin grin
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Ragnorak: 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
I'm weird, I do not have a warm personality so many people think I'm wicked. Besides, I like to keep my space once a while.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by AjiChris(f): 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Am a questionaire i ask all sort of questions you dnt xpet...and wen you get me angry won't take easy with you,SIMPLE MHE
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Fumiex(f): 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
sometyms i can't express my self in a relationship. some pple c it as being shy but dont have strength to talk too much but wen i ready for u ehn....i can also b a snub smtimes. can pretend not to give a Bleep even wen i really care
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
I'm unpredictable, quiet to a fault but I also have a short temper,
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by adedehinbo(m): 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Linqsz:
I fall in and out of love very fast.
And I only woo girls that have boyfriends. Single ladies are unattractive to me.
mk I no see u near my gf o,if not one of us go visit baba God
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by adedehinbo(m): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
I did same thing to my bf, I told him if he is tired of dating me he should tell me let me go and he blocked me of on whatsapp, had to beg him after few days he unblocked me, I like calling everyday and it's my thing, I like to hear from my loved ones.
hmmm,nd the issues I am having with my gf is she is not caring nd she doesn't call also,don't know if I should end everything but I don't wanna be the one who call for break up,the feelings will forever haunt me

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
adedehinbo:
mk I no see u near my gf o,if not one of us go visit baba God

Bros no b fight. You never marry her na
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by NnamdiN: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
tolajay:
Time is of necessity. For optimal performance, success and happiness, humans need companionship...that you only find in a close ally.

But then, relationship, marriage all its attendant joys and troubles aren't meant for everyone.

All the best!

I like the part you wrote "it wasn't meant for everyone". But thanks for the concern

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? / JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.