Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,715 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally (42028 Views)

Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC / BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking / The Moment Efe Was Declared Winner Of BBNaija (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
The government should do something fast cos the so called leaders of tomorrow are becoming more useless by the day. How does this BBnaija contribute positively to the lives of Nigerian youths? Priorities have greatly been misplaced!
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by zeezeegal(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nawa O... Fear Don Dy Catch Me O... Ma Bae Say Make I Stand 4 Efe As Per Deltan But I No Fit because Ma Sis Debbie Dy D Show... Kai Kogite!... But Efe Won Ma Heart Sha... Stil Thinkin
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Nature8(m): 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
So Everything to you is about money? No wonder money dey fear you lol[/quote]

Lol.. grin
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by bedford101(m): 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
ptolemy247:

So what is the end product of this one?
a life will be changed
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Mzsolmi(f): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Shey na reality TV show una want? Still waiting for Armenia ppl to do rally for kourtney Kardashian because Scott broke her heart
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Duru009(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
For this small 25million .......
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by ptolemy247(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
bedford101:
a life will be changed
Your's?! I get it. No vex bros.
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by emeka2847: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
World? Only original Naija people can vote o. So forget all those xenophobic SA crowd canvassing for a half-white.

MJBOLT:
warri can stand with efe all they want, the world is already standing with tboss
Tboss certified winner
#TeamTboss. cool
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Duru009(m): 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
For this small 25million ..
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Ruggedpen: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
Giel:
lol

While the rest of Nigeria stands with tboss

please sms Vote TBoss to 32052

team TBoss
Bossnation
She has people that will give her the money, private jet owners
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by KAYD007(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
Giel:

100 times per sim

please vote for tboss
sms Vote TBoss to 32052

the V, T and B must be in capital letters

does the wechat votes also count....mehn i want her to win kiss
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Equado(m): 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
Divay22:
He don win be that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

EFE for the money
EFE for the money

Base on logistic for the money

This one na Airport road o grin grin
airport road fire, water resources before uhrobo college
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by BigBrother9ja: 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
Dia fada

Efe ti takeover

Street ti takeover

Bleep the street

EFE WONT WIN...
QUOTE ME ANYWHERE...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
LagosismyHome:
It sad to see how some ( Nigerians) are very active when it comes to trivial or irrelevant things and very quiet on important issues

May God give some Nigerians Sense one day ........ cry

SMH
As in.. Nigerians minor in major things like their lives and the situation of the country and major in Minor things like BBN.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by BigBrother9ja: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
johnummi:
ALL SAY EFE!!! Man must win ooo
Be deceiving yourself there grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by snowden9(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
If una like make una vote efe tire. I've given my 96 we chat votes to tboss. I just dash Debbie-rise the remaining four.
Boss nation for the money
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by BigBrother9ja: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
[s]
ekems2017:
Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Carry go!!!!!!!!!!!
[/s]
Rubbish
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by BigBrother9ja: 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
arosunshine:
#teamefe can we give efe 500 likes ?
YOU JOBLESS PEOPLE CAN CONTINUE WASTING YOUR TIME>>>> EFE WONT WIN...

QUOTE ME ANYWHERE

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by TinaAnita(f): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
If not for those stupid judges Tboss has no business with the show. I'm so sure she was chosen because of her boobs, piecings,
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Oskilala: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
henrydadon:
things like this annoy me i swear

i see nigerians are the main architect of our own misfortune as a country.

what kind of misplaced priorities are this..am ashamed right now..

it a tv show for christ sake..

this same tv show is organized in other countries and it not celebrated or taken seriously like this...

what the hell is wrong with nigerian youth?

i have to leave this country.

safe flight grin
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Oskilala: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

YOU JOBLESS PEOPLE CAN CONTINUE WASTING YOUR TIME>>>> EFE WONT WIN...

QUOTE ME ANYWHERE

Wait for your result......... grin
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by g4gerald: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
arosunshine:
#teamefe can we give efe 500 likes ?
Meanwhile team tboss are giving her 500 votes and more

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by zicoraads: 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
Divay22:
He don win be that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

EFE for the money
EFE for the money

Base on logistic for the money

This one na Airport road o grin grin
I see am too. I used to live in Customs Barracks along that road. I loved my time there embarassed
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by arosunshine(m): 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
g4gerald:

Meanwhile team tboss are giving her 500 votes and more

If teabuns or wetin una dey call am win, we go know say her private jet owners manfriend don buy biggie.
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Giel: 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
KAYD007:

does the wechat votes also count....mehn i want her to win kiss

its counts too,
use as many phones and phone numbers as you can

yes oh
the boss must win
TBoss for the money

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by zicoraads: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
Destinyy22:
The government should do something fast cos the so called leaders of tomorrow are becoming more useless by the day. How does this BBnaija contribute positively to the lives of Nigerian youths? Priorities have greatly been misplaced!
Between the government and the youth, who has more misplaced priorities? undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by SeyiKings: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
I really want either Debby rise or Tboss to win. Pls, vote and support Tboss or Debbie rise
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by banjeezay(m): 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
henrydadon:
things like this annoy me i swear

i see nigerians are the main architect of our own misfortune as a country.

what kind of misplaced priorities are this..am ashamed right now..

it a tv show for christ sake..

this same tv show is organized in other countries and it not celebrated or taken seriously like this...

what the hell is wrong with nigerian youth?

i have to leave this country.

we'll go together.. I'm tired of this place.
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by MOSICATED5(m): 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Stupid country, stupid citizens,
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Divay22(f): 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Equado:
airport road fire, water resources before uhrobo college
but they'll get to Airport road abi he no follow for warri undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Divay22(f): 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=nairaman66 post=55287767][/quote]okay
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by noziz(m): 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
todaynewsreview:
These are some images from the "Warri Stands with Efe" in Rally to campaign for Efe in Warri today.

More here: http://naijanewsheadlines..com.ng/2017/04/bbnaija-photos-from-warri-stands-with.html

I weak for our youths o! how this one take carry us comot for recession. Irrelevant thing! chai most of our youths are so useless and stupid.

wey that pix again... thank God i don see ham

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) / BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge / Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.