Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally (41852 Views)

Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC / BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking / The Moment Efe Was Declared Winner Of BBNaija (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Lexo22(m): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
Efenation!
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by fratermathy(m): 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
Divay22:
He don win be that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

EFE for the money
EFE for the money

Base on logistic for the money

This one na Airport road o grin grin

This is Effurun - Warri Road, not Airport Road. Notice the abandoned BRT blocks.
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
zicoraads:

Between the government and the youth, who has more misplaced priorities? undecided
The later obviously. Don't think you understood my post.
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Divay22(f): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
fratermathy:

This is Effurun - Warri Road, not Airport Road. Notice the abandoned BRT blocks.
okay.....i have been corrected cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Unimaginable123: 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Joblessness
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
henrydadon:
things like this annoy me i swear

i see nigerians are the main architect of our own misfortune as a country.

what kind of misplaced priorities are this..am ashamed right now..

it a tv show for christ sake..

this same tv show is organized in other countries and it not celebrated or taken seriously like this...

what the hell is wrong with nigerian youth?

i have to leave this country.

.That your last line. Please please make sure you do. There is nothing for you and me in this cesspit
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by litaninja(m): 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
The average Nigerian youth is grossly underutilized. If any of these people had something gainful to do, would they be on the streets playing stu.pid
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
Boss Nation watching like

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
Funny enough Efe is not even from warri.
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Divay22:

EFE for the money
EFE for the money

madam zonal campaign manager. Well done smiley
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Divay22(f): 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
redbeans:
madam zonal campaign manager. Well done smiley
cheesy :DHope you don vote for am o smiley
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by k9ine(m): 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
That's not Airport road.
It's Effurun-Sapele road, close to former Goldspot, just after Urhobo College.

Divay22:

EFE for the money
EFE for the money

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by henboy01(m): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
Divay22:

EFE for the money
EFE for the money

Aunty no be airport road be this o, this is warri/sapele road just b4 the new club edge. The pix was taken in front of that Chinese restaurant beside FCMB
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Divay22(f): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
henboy01:

Aunty no be airport road be this o, this is warri/sapele road just b4 the new club edge. The pix was taken in front of that Chinese restaurant beside FCMB
i have been told that na cry cry I don know
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Vindyk(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Team Tboss o, I can't wait to laugh out my bladder when Efe loses after all the hype.
wat if he finally wins
den you stich ur bladder den
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by mrikenna002: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2017
the best way to solve your financial problem, see details below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) / BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Esther As A Little Girl / ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.