Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai (34468 Views)

Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha / Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by sarrki(m): 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
danmasani101:

How are you different from the type of people you mentioned?

Everyone knows you promote hate, tribalism & a bigot.

E be like say that thing pain you too
Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by ConqueredWest: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Very True and also you lack ideas grin

6 Likes

Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by DONSMITH123(m): 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
LALASTICLALA
Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by bedspread: 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bros RESIGN IMMEDIATELY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by SweetLove0(f): 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
successmatters:

Don't blame the youths, blame the disaster which is APC that has reversed this country back to 1983.

Big brother is a welcome distraction, or do you want more youths to be fished out of the lagoon before you know the dinosaur at aso rock has messes up their future?

3 Likes

Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by fmarshal(m): 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
B.I.T.C.H resign then. Sit down and be humble.
Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by Max24: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Idiota!!!
Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by burkingx(f): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hmmm undecided undecided undecided

Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by positivelord: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
shot fired directly to bubu

2 Likes

Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
Actually, he is tactically saying that Sani Bello should not be an option. Crazy fellow.
Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
Well he might either be shading Buhari(which i stand with) or he really means it. As 4 me naija nor fit get youth as any political holder. 4 naija dem tink say if u de clock 60yrs u b youth, dat z y u will c grandfathers lyk bubu as our president.
Naija don weak me. B4 i 4get y no one don talk say buhari na im classmate 4 sec school??
Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by mentorken05(m): 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
Is it me or is he throwing shades at PMB?
Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
Believe Nigerian politicians at your own peril. He would still re-contest 2019 governorship election esp if he doesn't get his party's presidential ticket.

1 Like

Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by ephi123(f): 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
danmasani101:

How are you different from the type of people you mentioned?

Everyone knows you promote hate, tribalism & a bigot.

Exactly. Please tell him. Misusing his mod power upandan, power that means nothing outside Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by ruggedtimi(m): 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Baba resign
Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by ruggedtimi(m): 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
fmarshal:
B.I.T.C.H resign then. Sit down and be humble.
hahah...kendrick
Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by Nickizoe(f): 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
Yes we get it ...your just too Young to be the President..

1 Like

Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by GloriaNinja(f): 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nigerian Govt are bunch of thieves and Looters.
Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by mmsen: 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
psucc:
That's a coded extension of the memo to Buhari.

He's by interpretation referring to Buhari and his quest for 2019.

This man has reverted to his former self of throwing shade at Buhari and rightfully so.
Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by SalamRushdie: 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
sarrki:
You are not too old your excellency

You lack ideas

Many of your colleagues across party does

God bless you

1 Like

Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by ojogbengasamuel: 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
Do that which you feel is good your sight but make sure what you are doing is wright.#Hewatchesover
Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by tonio2wo: 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
This idiot is planning to re-contest in 2019 o!

Anyway this trash is for ur zombies! Mind you no presidency for u, forget that dream!!!!
Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by ilohemmy(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
You are too old to be a governor,,, why then did you go there before

2 Likes

Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by FavoredGuy: 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
what an ironical statement? Did he mean what he said or said what he meant? Anyway, it's politicians and and their life.
Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by danjaba(m): 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
Don't worry, 2019 is fast approaching. With your Yeye dey smell performance
Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by binsanni(m): 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
quote author=SweetLove0 post=55290093]what nonsense. and you agreed to become governor. lalasticlala abeg borrow me snake make i take treat El-rufai fvck up[/quote]

Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by Temptee101(m): 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
psucc:
That's a coded extension of the memo to Buhari.

He's by interpretation referring to Buhari and his quest for 2019.
Your head correct bro. The midget is stylishly talking to bubu forget his ranting about youth involvement in governance, he clearly has nothing for the youth just using it as an alibi for his quest to become the president

1 Like

Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by RosaConsidine: 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Few things piss me off like people talking from both sides of their mouth. You're too old to be governor. What stops you from retiring tomorrow morning if you're too old? That's when you'll hear excuses like "I'm just trying to groom the younger generation to take over". Grooming that would take two terms of eight years then still go to the national assembly to groom another set. The one that pisses me off the most is former public servants saying " we were corrupt" or "we could have done the right thing" or "we could have done things better". What stopped you from not being corrupt or doing the right thing or doing things better? If you know you benefited or are benefitting from something, do NOT talk like you don't want it because if you didn't you would refuse it. I generally like El Rufai but if he did say this, it's a huge gaffe.

1 Like

Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by trinity11(m): 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
El Rufai, we are wise now, thanks for your opinion. we already know what you are trying to do, kill two birds with one stone right?

Stop shading bubu, No need.
don't bother to apply for 2019.

OK let's try to rephrase your statement.

You are too old to be in politics, not just governor.

#Ourmumudundo

1 Like

Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by Jay542(m): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
This man sef... he has a valid point but why did you run for the post
Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by Noblequin(f): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Story for the Gods, and you accepted it in the first place..... You need blala.
Re: I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai by Okeji(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Av not seen any youth in nigeria that is ready to turn things around. Youth are even d worst compare to d ageing ones. Youths that doen't know anytin aside spreading hatred n fighting over unnecessary issues? Youths that av been blindfolded with religious n tribal differences? I don't think this present nigerian youths av what it takes pls! Am even scare 4 our future in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Women Escape From Boko Haram Captivity In Sambisa Forest (photos) / Peter Obi Lands In Offa, Kwara State For Campaign / How Uzodinma Jumped From 4th To 1st Place Via Supreme Court (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.