Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

How Exactly Do U Approach Girls And Start Up A Convo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Exactly Do U Approach Girls And Start Up A Convo (1227 Views)

How to stop women from being rude to you when u approach... / How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card / Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Exactly Do U Approach Girls And Start Up A Convo by chiraqDemon(m): 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
Im cool with guys, i can walk into a place and in 5mins im gisting with guys like we've known each other forever cos topic nor ever fit scarce between nikkas nau
Take note im not gay or attracted to guys in any way
But if i enter a place full of girls I'll just find one corner and balance
Now as im sitting, my guy will just point to one babe and ask
"She set bah?, and e go go talk to am

Im still wondering, how una de do am, i mean since time wey i de see nikkas get embarrassed by girls e b like say my mind just block for all those kind random convos

Now if its a group convo and there are girls ill j7st quiet diwn n only talk when i feel its needed

So guys how una de do am, just approach random babe start convo, cos to me e dey like some ppl nor de ever lack wetin to talk about
Re: How Exactly Do U Approach Girls And Start Up A Convo by KINGinVAHALA: 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: How Exactly Do U Approach Girls And Start Up A Convo by Smellymouth: 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:

Re: How Exactly Do U Approach Girls And Start Up A Convo by Alariwo2: 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
I first whistle.. and I shout 'mo n pe e.. wobi'

grin

2 Likes

Re: How Exactly Do U Approach Girls And Start Up A Convo by KINGinVAHALA: 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahahahahaha, my real Guy, how far na?
Re: How Exactly Do U Approach Girls And Start Up A Convo by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
First ask ur self, will talking to her kill me

Although, some public embarrassments can be tough pills to swallow, with one almost wishing the ground would open up and swallow them right there and then embarassed

...but, guy, you are a man when it's all said and done. Those balls hanging low are not just ornaments.
Re: How Exactly Do U Approach Girls And Start Up A Convo by ifyan(m): 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
Just fart jokingly. Trust me it work but play smart and don't b caught
Re: How Exactly Do U Approach Girls And Start Up A Convo by biz2get(m): 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
Woooooosssssss Woooobii,

You can start from there cheesy cheesy
Re: How Exactly Do U Approach Girls And Start Up A Convo by Smellymouth: 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:

Hahahahahaha, my real Guy, how far na?

Iyatsere of Benin, do mo ooooo!!
Re: How Exactly Do U Approach Girls And Start Up A Convo by KINGinVAHALA: 8:53am On Apr 06, 2017
Smellymouth:

Iyatsere of Benin, do mo ooooo!!

Hahahahaha, bros Abeg I never reah to bear such title, lol. Its IYASERE though.

How that way na?
Re: How Exactly Do U Approach Girls And Start Up A Convo by KA24DETT(m): 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
first all, don't think about what to say, Something simple like pretending you are new in town and asking for directions. Let the conversation flow naturally. Women love to talk.
I do not have an opening line, depends on the girl and my mood. I close out in about 60% of cases.

(1) (Reply)

deleted. solved..... / This Yoruba Dude Wants To Take Care Of Me / Photos Of My Teacher Bleeping A Student In An Empty Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.