Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) (51242 Views)

Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) / This Woman Made Money Rain At A Party (Video) / The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
Alariwo2:
Igbos are fond of doing this.. and food no go dey for guests like that

Attimes I wonder if Igbos marry for love or for money/status

We marry for both and for more. Love alone will not bring money, and vice versa. That's why we cherish our wives and are marriages are for life. Ask your sisters married to Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Tidamsel: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
Wow
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
Benita27:
Is Igbo written on their forehead?.
Who will not insult Igbo people, as if Igbo's are the only people that like money
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
Because dollar don come down
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bumbae1:
Side chics go dey eye d guy nao grin

abi ooo who no wan better things in life..eh

do we have a degree in sufferness...

anyone who is criticising a baby mama with benefits that is pure jealousy

culturally women in this country are under bondage
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by manchester1: 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
who get that 20naira abeg?
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
re my eyses deceiving me....cos I'm seeing $1 bills there
I even saw 20naira...these ones are actually showcasing their poverty

1 Like

Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
gypsey:
This behaviour is Cretinous and Archaic. I mean, who are all this money for? If it's supposed to be for the bride and groom why not put it in an envelope and give it To them? Instead of this Appauling display of foolishness.

One would think that civilization have reached nigeria

thank you....you are civilised
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
Its an African show of mentality thing. Every corrupt minded person will always like to flint his wealth and show is power to command unmerited respect. such mentality is out of inferiority complex, its an African thing
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
Its an African show of mentality thing. Every corrupt minded person will always like to flint his wealth and show is power to command unmerited respect. such mentality is out of inferiority complex. its an African thing
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by 2shur: 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
Counterfit money.
See my niggi uck
He done dah shit up b4 bro
So fuc dis id teach u how to stunt shiiit.
Fake ass money

Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Icon79(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
Just Naira and Dollars, eh? Weak!

Where are the Pounds and the Euros?

O pari
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
I hope they will not complain when Armed Robbers visit them. They obviously have too much i am sure they wouldn't mind to share with Robbers.
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by ajalaolanr(m): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
While some Nigerians are complaining of how the recession is hitting them hard, some others are showing that recession is just a word which is not in their dictionary. Here are trending photos of the 'Naira and Dollar' rain which was experienced at the recent wedding of a Nigerian couple.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/see-naira-and-dollar-rain-experienced.html

Those are $1 notes...just like someone spraying a lil over N200 notes...don't be deceived by this bro, if i change a $100 to $1 notes and i come spray at a party, i will cover that floor likes its plenty of money, dont let these images deceive you, Most people want you to assume they are balling........THEY ARE NOT!!!!!!!!
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by ahizih(m): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
Benita27:
Why were they stepping on currency like that?, that's so wrong.
Who be this?
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Jakama90(m): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
Benita27:
Why were they stepping on currency like that?, that's so wrong.
Is currency a human being?
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by josh77(m): 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
I will surly make it
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lanre90:
grin The person that sprayed 100 naira Note should be ashamed of themselves

#20 sef dey dere

1 Like

Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by goldedprince: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
FTBOY:
bros, money buys everything in nigeria:

true love
happiness
marriage
trust
fame
even life!
no mind there guys , let them keep decieving their selves by saying money cant buy everything. maybe they should go and tell that to rocafella that bought life till he was 100+. he bought liver, kidney, heart, etc.
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
The bride wont concentrate dancing with the groom....trust me, her eyes and mind are all over the ground

Ladies ehngrin
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by icejoel(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
The babe no fit remove her eyes from money...
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
AyamConfidence:
When I dey find 20 naira to take buy groundnut... Even the 50 bucks wey I get dem nor gree collect sake of say e don tear

Bhet why cry cry
u fit do money rituals? u fit swallow drugs go abroad? do you have what it takes to be a drug lord?
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
bigiyaro:
u fit do money rituals? u fit swallow drugs go abroad? do you have what it takes to be a drug lord?
if I bite you

When time reach my hustle go pay...e sure for me die
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
Holy ghost!!!!
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
$1 na money? Abeg make u stop talking trash. No be only dollar rain. The total dollar on that ground may just be $200 and people are making noise here.
Poverty no good oo.
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Suddenly became rich behaviour.
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by gloryman91: 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
Mad people
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
AyamConfidence:
if I bite you

When time reach my hustle go pay...e sure for me die
notin do u mah guy. God bless your hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by bigclem22: 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
One dollar bill na bad market oooo, which aboki go Change am grin grin grin

Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by obianuju95: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
*in phyno's voice*men na ball na recession ebe Ndo Owu saga sugakwa grammar
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
FTBOY:
bros, money buys everything in nigeria:

true love
happiness
marriage
trust
fame
even life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) / Little Boy Photobombs Couple's Traditional Wedding Picture, Disrupts It / Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.