Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG (13965 Views)

Osinbajo Reveals FG Plans For Power Sector / Presidency Lists The Achievements Buhari Has Made In The Power Sector / No Hope For Nigeria Power Sector – Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by three: 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, SAN, has attributed progress so far recorded by the ministry under him to the collective and complementary efforts of all those who currently man the three arms of government – the executive, legislative and judicial, assuring Nigerians of greater things to come.

According to a press release issued by his Special Assistant on Communication, the Minister stated this in his acceptance speech after being presented with the “Minister of the Year” award at the 20th City People Awards for Excellence in Lagos on Sunday.
Advertisement

The minister who was represented at the occasion by his Special Adviser on Housing, Mr. Abiodun Oki, dedicated the award to the entire government body whom he likened to a football team, saying just like in a football march, there would be no good striker, midfielder and defender in a team that did not do well.

Dedicating the Award, first to President Muhammadu Buhari for “picking a team of ministers whose commitment to change is unquestionable” and the Vice President for demonstrating “his ability to complement this vision of change and his dedication to help midwife it.”
Fashola noted that “it is the team and the work they do together that allows any striker, midfielder or defender to thrive”.
The minister declared, “Therefore collective success must be, and is indeed, more important than individual recognition.”

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/283592/fashola-attributes-power-sectors-success-team-work

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by profhezekiah: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
Which success erratic power supply I guess

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by olayinks007(m): 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Success in whc power, bunch of jokers keep deceiving ur family thr. U r doin ya self. #HonourableMinisterOfDarkness. undecided

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by EVarn(m): 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
What "success" are they talking about?
Is this not the same man that said he doesnt really know where Nigeria's power problem lies?
I think the man still has a huge task ahead of him and he hasnt even approached a fraction of it.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by 9jabull: 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bunch of lies & deceivers, which power are they talking about?, its only person that is not in Nigeria that they can deceive .

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by meezynetwork(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
Joke of the century

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by three: 7:28am On Apr 06, 2017
profhezekiah:
Which success erratic power supply I guess

I guess there has been a rapid growth in power generation and increase in supply. It's just that some of us don't see it.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 una get light for ya side?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by policy12: 7:32am On Apr 06, 2017
Only here in sabisa forest we have 24hours light...

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by tigerclaws: 7:34am On Apr 06, 2017
no doubt there's a slight improvement over here

kudos to fashola
keep it up

i refused to be a bastard irresponsible zombies that criticized Gej even when they know that he's getting his policies right and on the right track.
Thunder fire all of them

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:36am On Apr 06, 2017
JESU shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by OlujobaSamuel: 7:47am On Apr 06, 2017
our poster boy is mard again.
abeg make someone explain the meaning of success again.
modified
this post was made in april, event has overtaken it, so i give him kudos, but more still needs to be done, issue of prepaid metre should be address asap.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by 1shortblackboy: 7:49am On Apr 06, 2017
abeg is he talking about the increase in sunlight ? cause i norh understand

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by agabusta: 7:57am On Apr 06, 2017
There has been a slight improvement. People should be sincere.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by horlabiyi(m): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2017
Power supply success in this same Nigeria or there's another Nigeria somewhere I don't know? Oga Fash fear God nah

Can I get some LIKEs today 6 April is my Birthday.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by three: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2017
agabusta:
There has been a slight improvement. People should be sincere.

Assuming that there has indeed been a slight improvement does this merit an award as Best Minister?

Okay, fine, given the quality of the cabinet in which he functions this is arguable but I thought all this one eyed man is king in the land of the blind contextualisation ended with GEJ?!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by babdap: 9:37am On Apr 06, 2017
success for darkness in Nigeria, continue.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by OneManLegion(m): 10:26am On Apr 06, 2017
I duno about yall but we enjoy over 20 hours electricity in my area i lag now.

Even where i school in Ilorin which used to be the centre of darkness has seen an undeniable improvement in power supply. Make una dey fear God na.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by three: 8:25am On Jul 19, 2017
Award for what again?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by agbangam: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2017
It has improved in Lag. gradually it will become stable.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by Philistine(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2017
Power supply has really improved here in lagos, let us give honour to whom is due. Kudos Fashola!

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by PapaBrowne(m): 9:17am On Jul 19, 2017
Fashola has been very successful in ensuring that Nigeria lives up to the meaning of its name!

Nigeria means "Dark Area" in Latin.

Fashola has successfully ensured that Nigeria remains in darkness for the last two years.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by lonelydora: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2017
Well, i don't want to say he's lying because where I live, I can boast of 20 hours of light in a day.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by rattlesnake(m): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2017
hes madt

1 Like

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by deepwater(f): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2017
Where is the power? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by Brendaniel: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2017
I've noticed people in power in Nigeria are usually so far from the people, that they don't know exactly what is on ground, that's why they don't know how bad the situation of the country is.... If they are stripped off the luxuries that is associated with their offices i think they will perform better....

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by abumeinben(m): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2017
angry
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by holatin(m): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2017
olayinks007:
Success in whc power, bunch of jokers keep deceiving ur family thr. U r doin ya self. #HonourableMinisterOfDarkness. undecided
hmmmm take it easy man.

life no get duplicate
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by yeyeboi(m): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2017
Which power

13 Likes

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by iamwoods(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2017
i dont know what this mumu is celebrating,we hardly have light in my area.na only lagos u rep idiot

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by TippyTop(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2017
the Minister stated this in his acceptance speech after being presented with the “Minister of the Year” award at the 20th City People Awards for Excellence in Lagos on Sunday.
Minister of the year, what are they smoking?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by StarPlayer: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2017
To be honest power has improved tremendously... We are not too far from japan and the other 1st world countries any more. In my area, there's power 247, just that you need to deny yourself power sometimes to conserve the units in the pre-payed meter smiley

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? / FG And Japan Seal N2.17bn Electricity Supply Pact / Herdsmen Attack: South-west Farmers May Resort To Self-defence - Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.