Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,110 members, 7,842,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG (13981 Views)

Osinbajo Reveals FG Plans For Power Sector / Presidency Lists The Achievements Buhari Has Made In The Power Sector / No Hope For Nigeria Power Sector – Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by Drguzzykola(m): 10:32am On Jul 19, 2017
agabusta:
There has been a slight improvement. People should be sincere.

dont mind some funny #land guys ..

check well most of them are in one remote village
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by lekan208(m): 10:37am On Jul 19, 2017
Here in Shagamu area it used to be 2 to 3 hours a day on the average but now we getting more 15 hours daily and I think that is commendable I know some people do not want to hear anything good about Fashola and this administration especially those that are still weeping because Jonathan lost.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by mandategroup: 10:37am On Jul 19, 2017
Can someone in Ikeja Electricity Plc Save Our Soul in Harmony / LFI CDA in Bayeku, Ikorodu, Lagos. This community has not had electricity for 4 months. Ikeja Electricity Business Office in Igbogbo has displayed non challant attitude to our plight in the community.
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by Dollabiz: 10:38am On Jul 19, 2017
Sucess...where
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by gabe: 10:42am On Jul 19, 2017
power has improved every where except places under Enugu electricity distribution company (EEDC), though there has been a slight improvement in recent times. EEDC also lags behind in smart meters distribution. They prefer robbing customers in the name of estimated billing. Irony is, they are cheating themselves. If u bill me 20k a month, I will just pay 5k if that's what I have. but give me constant power and a prepaid meter and I have no choice but to use 10k a month to buy units if I need constant power.
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by senatorizyking(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2017
Thanks for celebrating power of darkness all over Nigeria, what a great achievement of returning us to stone age.
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by MisterGrace: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2017
three:

I guess there has been a rapid growth in power generation and increase in supply. It's just that some of us don't see it.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 una get light for ya side?

It is due to the increase in the R. Niger water volume.

Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by irumanle(m): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2017
Fashola n power success una fada
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by StarPlayer: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2017
mandategroup:

Can someone in Ikeja Electricity Plc Save Our Soul in Harmony / LFI CDA in Bayeku, Ikorodu, Lagos. This community has not had electricity for 4 months. Ikeja Electricity Business Office in Igbogbo has displayed non challant attitude to our plight in the community.
4 Months shocked

Accept my sympathy brother
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 19, 2017
agabusta:
There has been a slight improvement. People should be sincere.
Not at all in most places perhaps your area is good but mine is bad.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by greatermax77(m): 11:04am On Jul 19, 2017
lonelydora:
Well, i don't want to say he's lying because where I live, I can boast of 20 hours of light in a day.
...Because we in rainy season. the volum of water have increased. They made the same noise by this time last year.
Nigerians have short memory thats why our politician are taking us for a ride

1 Like

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
To be honest power has improved tremendously... We are not too far from japan and the other 1st world countries any more. In my area, there's power 247, just that you need to deny yourself power sometimes to conserve the units in the pre-payed meter smiley
That you are enjoying improved power in your locality doesn't translate to improvement in general. Probably because we're in rainy season that's why some areas are enjoying while others aren't

1 Like

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by lonelydora: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2017
greatermax77:
...Because we in rainy season. the volum of have increased. They made the same noise by this time last year.
Nigerian have short memory thats why our politician are taking us for a ride

Yes. I even told some of friends that it's because of rain. Which power station do you work?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2017
lekan208:
Here in Shagamu area it used to be 2 to 3 hours a day on the average but now we getting more 15 hours daily and I think that is commendable I know some people do not want to hear anything good about Fashola and this administration especially those that are still weeping because Jonathan lost.
That's not true. We have to be realistic power improvement is in certain locations and not in most parts of Nigeria. Why should we thank the government for improved power as if they are doing us a favour?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 19, 2017
I blame this rubbish newspaper for carrying this rubbish story. Seriously how far will these guys go on lying haba.
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2017
greatermax77:
...Because we in rainy season. the volum of have increased. They made the same noise by this time last year.
Nigerian have short memory thats why our politician are taking us for a ride
Abeg tell am

1 Like

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by puregrace(m): 11:16am On Jul 19, 2017
Yeah that's true, if 4hrs power supply we are experiencing here Ilorin is the best we can get.
Minister with Psychos.
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by joinnow: 11:17am On Jul 19, 2017
Lia Mohammed don initiate fashola
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by willibounce1(m): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2017
Which success is the con man talking about?
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by czarmide(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2017
Hello guys good morning. It's too early to commend about the improvement they are talking about .In my area Agbara badagry axis we have stable supply of electricity. Let people from other axis comments about the power supply to their area so as to know the percentage of the improvement in the power sector .
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by ernieboy(m): 11:35am On Jul 19, 2017
Drguzzykola:

dont mind some funny #land guys ..

check well most of them are in one remote village
let's assume u are right and they live in villages, whose responsibility is it to ensure power supply to villages? last I checked he was minister of power for the entire country not only those who live in "cities".
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by Drguzzykola(m): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2017
ernieboy:

let's assume u are right and they live in villages, whose responsibility is it to ensure power supply to villages? last I checked he was minister of power for the entire country not only those who live in "cities".

yes ure right but atleast tell him kudos for the one he has done and dont deny he is trying his best.

u see them shouting no light no light as if the whole country is in total darkness

meanwhile some have there cables brought down coz they still owe nepa bill but still come online and chant minister of darkness
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by ernieboy(m): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2017
Drguzzykola:

yes ure right but atleast tell him kudos for the ones he has done and dont deny he is trying his best.

u see them shouting no light no light as if the whole country is in total darkness

meanwhile some have there cables brought down coz they still owe nepa bill but still come online and chant minister of darkness
I have not seen light for the past 4 days now. it becomes difficult to commend him especially when people will still be charged for the darkness.
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by Drguzzykola(m): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2017
ernieboy:

I have not seen light for the past 4 days now. it becomes difficult to commend him especially when people will still be charged for the darkness.

i also experienced a week of darkness too wen d transformer in my location got spoiled before it was repaired but that doesn't mean since i have no light for a week i should come online and discredit fashola as if it was a general case. sometimes its our responsibility to go to nepa office and make enquiry of the situation in ur area..

sometimes after a heavy downpour ,nepa poles do fall and nobody cares to see this.. those guys are trying there best ..

wont b bad if u can go to their office and complain , they ll tell u whatsup about ur location better than to come online and shout minister of darkness
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by GoodGovernance: 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
April 5 ,2017 news!

The op and moderator,are up to a mischief,should be banned for life!

Anyway,@Ikorodu ,almost 24hrs light ,for about a month now,around GRA/ebute /Ibeshe axis

It depends on your locality.
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by yomiracles: 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Mr Fashola, I am disappointed.
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by transient123(m): 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
Success has been redefined by fashola and the gluttonous awarder, nonsense success!

Rain has helped fashola this time, water level has increased at the hydro power plants.

Same old story I have always heard as a teen, now I have teens. Sad!
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by tonio2wo: 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
This idiot don blame GEJ tire so tay he no get any thing to talk bad about am anymore. Now he is claiming success in power generation!
Anyway he ain't fooling me.
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by zoom007: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
asuustrike2009:

That's not true. We have to be realistic power improvement is in certain locations and not in most parts of Nigeria. Why should we thank the government for improved power as if they are doing us a favour?
At least some locality that use to be in total darkness is getting light. wait for your turn abegi and stop spewing no improvement. There is improvement simple. let us know if you had hope under 16years of PDP. there is little improvement and please appreciate. We will look into your locality and please relocate to a city. Even some part of south africa no get light because they are in the remote areas. if Lagos, Abuja, port Harcourt and Kano see improvement that is a good one.
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by babatuadeg: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
i don't why some youths will never say the truth. Power supply has improved significantly. In 2yrs we are already seeing the difference. keep up the good work BRF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai queue to Cast his votes at his polling unit in Kaduna / Soludo, Ibezim To Get Certificates Of Return Tomorrow - INEC / Local Crude Producers Demand Payment In Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.