Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,903 members, 7,841,391 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG (13978 Views)

Osinbajo Reveals FG Plans For Power Sector / Presidency Lists The Achievements Buhari Has Made In The Power Sector / No Hope For Nigeria Power Sector – Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by Toladipupo995(f): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2017
Did I hear you say Success?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by misteryman: 9:40am On Jul 19, 2017
You can lie..o Where is the Light?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by raysplashinfo(m): 9:42am On Jul 19, 2017
grin grin grin Success in power Shortage or Power Failure.. which one, I don't understand this again

1 Like

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by dacovajnr: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2017
Dunno about others Oooo! But right here Electricity is Constant!atleast 23hrs On and 10mins off..but the billing go almost make you disconnect yourself embarassed embarassed

Shoutout to Ikeja Electric grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by Okanokan(m): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2017
Something is definitely wrong with Fashola. Where is he coming from?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by zoom007: 9:47am On Jul 19, 2017
Only the block heads will never see improvement since they are zombies
Am sure of sleeping all through the night playing MTV base Underground. only on few occasion will there not be light. i stay in Alapere
Its on record no fuel scarcity in Nigeria for a record 1 and half year straight. cannot forget when we use to close at my work place by 12 PM and radio stations and TV stations are shut down.
I went to ceme border last week and i was impressed to see that cars through land borders have been banned, only trhough Tin Can. i can see why alli now stroll to NASS in jeans and Shirts. since saraki dey see how federation account dey sound gbagaoun.

long way to go though in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by mandategroup: 9:50am On Jul 19, 2017
Can someone in Ikeja Electricity Plc Save Our Soul in Harmony / LFI CDA in Bayeku, Ikorodu, Lagos. This community has not had electricity for 4 months. Ikeja Electricity Business Office in Igbogbo has displayed non challant attitude to our plight in the community.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by sammykari99(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2017
To be honest light here in Lagos for the past couple of months has improve ,in a day one can boast of 15-20 hours of light .We will get there .

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by kingsol1759(m): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2017
profhezekiah:
Which success erratic power supply I guess

In all honesty,power has really improved in my area . 18hrs in the last one month is sure everyday !

1 Like

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by IykeD(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2017
Let the heavy downpours cease then we can celebrate. Jokers!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by Maj196(m): 9:59am On Jul 19, 2017
I know he's just joking

1 Like

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by NoBetterNigeria: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2017
Fashola you're loosing it big time...

Fashola now a comedian, funny pass Ali baba sef...

Wait ooo abi nah me no see well 'SUCCESS ' ke this one nah team work 'FAILURE'

1 Like

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by kinibigdeal(m): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2017
Ofcourse, i noticed the intensity of the sun nowadays, maybe thats whats is talking about

1 Like

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by Mekanus(m): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2017
From the comments here I can conclude that only some parts of Lagos has witnessed improvement in power supply. Lagos is not the only state in Nigeria. Fashola should just shut the fu^ck up and do his work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2017
I think they mean Political power, not electric power!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by kokomilala(m): 10:12am On Jul 19, 2017
In whose paradise?Oh,come on,Mr Fash,the power sector is the tragedy,or one of the tragedies of Nigeria.What you've achieved and are banging on is spatial and broken pieces of efforts like a smashed china on a hard surface.
Is it the less than 4,000 megawatts of installed capacity or whatever they call it that would power a nation of almost 200m people?Half of which are very energetic and entrepreneurial,who are only asking for stable power to drive their enterprise.
Why do we celebrate what is not? This is the exaltation of mediocrity;a crude attempt by the minister to play spin doctor;an abject attempt at laundering the battered image this failing administration.
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by booblacain(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2017
Philistine:
Power supply has really improved here in lagos, let us give honour to whom it is due. Kudos Fashola!

In Ogombo community near Ajah, there has not been power/light for a month.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by zikter(m): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2017
yes, there is massive improvement in Ikeja distribution here in Lagos for this month. I hope this will be sustained. almost 20 hours of light now compare to some 5-6 hours before
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by femi4: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2017
agabusta:
There has been a slight improvement. People should be sincere.
If you have light, does that make it general improvement. People should use their brain
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by kingyong2473(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2017
tigerclaws:
no doubt there's a slight improvement over here

kudos to fashola
keep it up

i refused to be a bastard irresponsible zombies that criticized Gej even when they know that he's getting his policies right and on the right track.
Thunder fire all of them

My brother electricity has improved drastically. Slept and woke up with light and was taken at 7am but at 7:05 is back. Too much feds

1 Like

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by surgical: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2017
TippyTop:

Minister of the year, what are they smoking?
They want to try what they did when he was gov of Lagos,that was how they hype his below par performance that people bought it, hype,propaganda will not work this time we would judge with empirical evidence, visible achievement not media said achievements
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by mandategroup: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
To be honest power has improved tremendously... We are not too far from japan and the other 1st world countries any more. In my area, there's power 247, just that you need to deny yourself power sometimes to conserve the units in the pre-payed meter smiley

Can someone in Ikeja Electricity Plc Save Our Soul in Harmony / LFI CDA in Bayeku, Ikorodu, Lagos. This community has not had electricity for 4 months. Ikeja Electricity Business Office in Igbogbo has displayed non challant attitude to our plight in the community.
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by Jaymaestro(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2017
some people are just angry ... Light has become steady in a place I never thought was possible.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by Sirtesla(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2017
unquestionable”.... what gave him that impression that the so called ministers selection is unquestionable. thats a sallow reasoning, even the nairaland school of thought would gladly disagree with such falsified statement.
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by Authentic2000: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2017
Power has improved a lot. My area in Lagos enjoys between 18-22 hours daily. A giant departure from the norm.
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by agabusta: 10:27am On Jul 19, 2017
femi4:
If you have light, does that make it general improvement. People should use their brain

You are saying there has been no improvement in your area? Which area is this?
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by livinbygrace: 10:27am On Jul 19, 2017
agabusta:
There has been a slight improvement. People should be sincere.

Which improvement or you mean the increase in the tarrif and still having erratic power supply?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by Philistine(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2017
IykeD:
Let the heavy downpours seize then we can celebrate. Jokers!
Even before this year heavy downpour, the power supply has improved . The improvement started late last year.
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by Drguzzykola(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2017
9jabull:
Bunch of lies & deceivers, which power are they talking about?, its only person that is not in Nigeria that they can deceive .

guy where exactly are u staying self...hope say no be inside one deep village

sometimes u guys just bash fashola without considering ur location.

abeg he is trying jor..me am enjoying light here o..

kudos fashola...
working Minister

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn / Sanusi Receives N25,000 Allowance Daily For Local Trips / Ajimobi Congratulates Victorious NASS Candidates, Thanks Oyo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.