Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

"That Ain't Me": Davido Denies Trending $##x Tape- WATCH VIDEO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "That Ain't Me": Davido Denies Trending $##x Tape- WATCH VIDEO (559 Views)

We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? / Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-$*x Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebgot Gon / Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"That Ain't Me": Davido Denies Trending $##x Tape- WATCH VIDEO by Naijabash(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
A video purportedly showing Davido having $####x has been making the rounds. According to Thenet.ng, one of the platforms circulating the video, the Pop star really had a great time down south over the weekend. He ended up with a big booty lady who he romantically grabbed at regular intervals. Then they eventually retired into a dark spot in the house while a shadow movement of two people on a flat surface is seen as both of them moan in ecs.tasy.
All of this reportedly happened when the singer went to perform in South Africa at the weekend.

Earlier on, Davido could be seen in the video groping unidentified woman’s behind and boasting what he would do to her in b.ed.

It is still unclear how the video made it to the public and whether the man having $###x at the end of the clip is actually the singer.

Davido has however denied h.aving $#####x with the unidentified lady.

He commented later on the comments section of the video posted on Thenetng's Instagram page saying.. ‘Lmao nigga that ain’t me bleeping,’

But dear readers, from what you can see in the photos and video, is that Davido or not?

CLICK TO WATCH VIDEO >>>> http://ngspeaker..com.ng/2017/04/that-aint-me-davido-denies-trending-x.html#.WOUnXbi1tdg

Re: "That Ain't Me": Davido Denies Trending $##x Tape- WATCH VIDEO by ikp120(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
That sex part was long attributed to that his close friend long before Davido went to SA.

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Ladies Fall To Wrong Guys Repeatedly / 18+ Video : Man Gets ‘stuck’ Inside Best Friend’s Wife During S3x In Kenya, / 5 Spectacular Ways To Impress The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.