Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? (43347 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Are You Dating, Yet Feeling Lonely / If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Melodriod(m): 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
This is my first reasonable post on nairaland �... I don't really know what the comments would be like but man gotta do what he gotta do �

So here's the story, I'm a single guy and I've been putting an eye out there looking for someone to love and call my own, so i met this really beautiful nice young lady a month ago and its was more like love at first sight kinda of thing...but i just had to maintain so i don't appear being desperate and all... But truth is am madly in love with this girl, we've been talking ever since then and so far we are becoming more closer as each day passes.

I still haven't asked her out to be my girlfriend but I'm really hopeful that she will say yes to me considering how close we have become lately, we talk about everything and anything.

So to the main gist, currently her smartphone is bad so we can't do things like chatting, whatsapp calls, video calls and the likes... And i feel like getting her a smartphone would greatly be helpful to her as well as get us to communicate more often, so I'm thinking....Is it wise to get her a phone at such an early stage into our relationship (friendship) considering the fact that i haven't asked her and she hasn't said yes to me....

I just feel like she really needs a smartphone and I'm thinking if i should get her one... I've not really made up my mind yet, might sound crazy but I'll really like to get opinions on this..

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Bennysam: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
Use that money to buy sense

1339 Likes 110 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Westernlove: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
Yes also get her A Car, A rented apartment, and place her on monthly allowance as well. Thank me later.....

827 Likes 57 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
grin grin grin

No need for my comment.

Let the "logical" specie of the human race take their lovely time wailing on this post.

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Officialgarri: 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
Premium tears loading cheesy

So after you give her the impression that "money dey" and then you can no longer meet up her demands, what do you think she'll do?

It's children like you that keeps giving girls this "a guy must take care of me" mentality.

664 Likes 49 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Melodriod(m): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
grin grin grin

No need for my comment.

Let the "logical" specie of the human race take their lovely time wailing on this post.

You comment is need abeg undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Drsnives(m): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
You are a mumu man for even conceving that idea

427 Likes 24 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by funshint(m): 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
Pls don't o...or you'll regret it later.

245 Likes 13 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by robinso01(m): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
If you should give her phone now, she might start to see you as source of whatever she needs, that's how she will start to ask for so many things. The phone you bought for her might be the same phone she will use to fall in love with another guy through chatting.

384 Likes 19 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Mamiephiona(f): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
Yeah please buy her the phone I'll be waiting for your next thread of how she scammed you and you want to commit suicide

497 Likes 24 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Ulrich01(m): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
No even try am.. else you don become ATM machine be that grin

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Slimzjoe(m): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
Baba, ask her out first. One on one and if she deserve phone, get it for her.

Leave this NL people. They just like to talk tough but they don't know how it really is for you

374 Likes 23 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Jayrockk: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
In this life have sense o

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Melodriod(m): 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
Slimzjoe:
Baba, ask her out first. One on one and if she deserve phone, get it for her.

Leave this NL people. They just like to talk tough but they don't know how it really is for you

Okay, maybe I'll ask her out first and see the outcome before any further decisions...

Thank you.

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by CreepyBlackpool: 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
Did her phone spoil before or after you met her

E get why I dey ask grin

286 Likes 10 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Ulrich01(m): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
CreepyBlackpool:

E get why I dey ask grin

Very very good question. Op please answer. E get why....

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Alwizkidi(m): 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
Bros if you get used phone pls i really need it, what am using it for is so very necessary

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by mcdokwe(m): 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
Take her to a phone repair shop to get it fixed.

There's nothing wrong with giving her a new phone, but it shouldn't be such that her response should be tied to the phone.

Can you move on and forget the phone if she rejects your proposal if and when you gather the balls to tell her? Or you are the type that would either embarrass her into returning the phone or coming to say 'she rejected me even after I bought her a phone?'

Let your sense direct you sha

233 Likes 13 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by mcdokwe(m): 11:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
I sha pray her phone wouldn't 'spoil' the next time she sees another guy that picks interest in her.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Prof0fficial: 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
the way you are madly in love with her same way uncountable men are madly in love with her because daughters of men are fair and beautiful, pleasant to the eyes of men.

so don't think you are only guy that sees and feels such.

don't be a loser. stop nursing feelings for a woman or you will die Young and miserable.

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Melodriod(m): 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
CreepyBlackpool:

E get why I dey ask grin

Before I met her....

11 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by DaddyRochie1642: 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
The Next Caption Of The Thread he Opens Will be this

"Nairaland members gave me bad advise, I should have listened to my heart and not buy her that new phone, Now she's using that New Phone I bought for her to be Calling Other Men" grin grin grin

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by dtruth50: 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
Melodriod:

Okay, maybe I'll ask her out first and see the outcome before any further decisions...

Thank you.
With the bold one....
The guy no go take advice. Pls Nairalanders don't waste ur advice

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Pegi23(f): 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
Sure. Get her a phone

You are my kind of guy. So caring ND cute.

Pls no stage is too early buy her the phone

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
Bennysam:

Just as this man said and I agree..
Op use that money to buy sense.. Una go dey spend on top all this girls anyhow after una go come cry for here..
I promise you that after 2 weeks of buying that phone for her, she would barely chat with you again but would be busy chatting her old and new boyfriends that didn't even recharge her line..

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Solsix(m): 12:00am On Aug 05, 2020
It will end in tears. Why I no be woman sef??Some guys no just get sense

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Aabheaven(m): 12:07am On Aug 05, 2020
If u have female siblings, get them phones if u are looking for someone to spend on. U are saying this due to emotions..better reason am wella, gals become entitled when gifts are given to them without asking...its a psychological thing

186 Likes 13 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by hollarunji08(m): 12:14am On Aug 05, 2020
Make I no talk anything.....
But OP, buying her fone before asking her out is totally wrong, if u want to do anything for her, let's the relationship be like 3 month old..
I come in peace

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Haywhymido(m): 12:17am On Aug 05, 2020
It will end in tears, carry that money go buy something for your mama

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Martinez39s(m): 12:21am On Aug 05, 2020
Bennysam:

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by starbuck(f): 1:01am On Aug 05, 2020
Love still dey chak diswan shocked shocked shocked

I hope you had also bought phone for your sisters or mom for easy communication too because you won't tell me you don't love them undecided undecided

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Ecter(m): 1:14am On Aug 05, 2020
Hi good morning i must say this is a Very pleasant and well arranged write up. However, based on your relationship with the newly found crush i would say buy her if it's in your ability too. first of all because it is the right thing to do, you don't have to show hospitality all because you wanna have something in return. Secondly, buying her a phone would definitely make you feel good about yourself and you being a certified gentleman. Thirdly, she will not turn you into an ATM machine please that's not always the case i wonder why people find it so difficult to spend on a girl all because of a vivid mindset. Figuratively, let's be honest, if you don't spend on someone you wanna call yours, who else is worth it. You trying to win her over agreed, getting her a gift definitely counts. But mind you when you do that or if you eventually do that, don't expect anything in return remove your mind From it please, don't give her the impression of you like the rest guys, he got me a new phone so he can Bleep me please don't do that. If you get her the phone stay calm and totally take your mind and actions on what she might give you in return, trust me my friend, you'll be surprised. (You'll be shocked to realise that your crush just has the perfect connection you need or she might simply be the sweetest wife you'll ever have)

54 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled / Island Residents Are Refusing To Date Mainland Residents And Vice Versa / Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.