Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Dear Fellow Nairalanders, I Need Your Advise On This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Fellow Nairalanders, I Need Your Advise On This. (588 Views)

Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding / Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Fellow Nairalanders, I Need Your Advise On This. by Ak75: 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
I am a man of 40 years of age and a driver based in Lagos. I left home when my cousin was a week old. since then we have not see each other, though I do traveled home spent few days and left, we never met. one night, I was returning from work at about 10:30pm under a heavy rain when I met this lady who waved on me for help and I stoped. she couldn't go back home and decided to spent the night at my place. The rest of the story, you know nah (the spirit of the night). In the morning, she took my album went through it and saw a group picture among the pictures which happened to be a family picture we took before I traveled and she seen everybody there except me of which knew only my name. She asked me how come the picture, but I used sense and escaped the question. Dear members, should I open-up and tell her or what should I do? Thank you.
Re: Dear Fellow Nairalanders, I Need Your Advise On This. by Merlissa(f): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
First, revisit your english...

Second, be a man and tell her

Thrid, why didn't you drop her at home??
Re: Dear Fellow Nairalanders, I Need Your Advise On This. by midehi2(f): 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
some men sha...spirit of night, na mami water u for carry
Re: Dear Fellow Nairalanders, I Need Your Advise On This. by CplusJason: 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
I hope you know that the "Spirit of Amadioha" is visiting you very soon.
Re: Dear Fellow Nairalanders, I Need Your Advise On This. by CplusJason: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
Ak75:
I am a man of 40 years of age[ and a driver based in Lagos. I left home when my cousin was a week old. since then we have not see each other, though I do traveled home spent few days and left, we never met. one night, I was returning from work at about 10:30pm under a heavy rain when I met this lady who waved on me for help and I stoped. she couldn't go back home and decided to spent the night at my place. The rest of the story, you know nah (the spirit of the night). In the morning, she took my album went through it and saw a group picture among the pictures which happened to be a family picture we took before I traveled and she seen everybody there except me of which knew only my name. She asked me how come the picture, but I used sense and escaped the question. Dear members, should I open-up and tell her or what should I do? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Nairalanders, I Need Your Advise On This. by ikp120(m): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
Please don't tell her, to avoid a stupid chain reactions. Move on with your life bro. It's just one of those one night stands.
Don't make any contact with her again.

Don't listen to all the stupid, hypocritical and dumb ass religious fellows on this thread because they will bury you before you even die. sad sad sad
Re: Dear Fellow Nairalanders, I Need Your Advise On This. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
ikp120:
Please don't tell her, to avoid a stupid chain reactions. Move on with your life bro. It's just one of those one night stands.
Don't make any contact with her again.

Don't listen to all the stupid, hypocritical and dumb ass religious fellows on this thread because they will bury you before you even die. sad sad sad

So you'd even hit and run your own blood?
When we say men are dogs they think we're being mean.

Op you're 40 so act your age and not your shoe size!

I bet the story isn't even finished and you have a wife and kids? Shameless men angry
Re: Dear Fellow Nairalanders, I Need Your Advise On This. by ikp120(m): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
LeView1:

So you'd even hit and run your own blood?
When we say men are dogs they think we're being mean.

Op you're 40 so act your age and not your shoe size!

I bet the story isn't even finished and you have a wife and kids? Shameless men angry
Like you're seriously trying to skip the FACT that he didn't know who he was dealing with? undecided undecided

Like you're trying to condemn him for having sex outside of marriage? undecided undecided undecided

Like you're trying to get him to set up a chain reaction that WILL practically destroy everything that he has built all through his life? undecided undecided undecided WTF!

Like you're even playing some dumb ass holier than thou card on an accident (yes accident) as bad as this? undecided undecided undecided

Like you're even talking as if it was rape and not some mutual stuff? undecidedundecided undecided WTF!!!

Like you're even being sexist about it and condemning the man, calling it "hit and run"? undecidedundecided WTF!!

You should be wise enough to know that it is only a BIG FOOL wey go see wahala and walk into it with his eyes wide open. If OP takes one more single step into this case, na wahala he don walk into be that.

Let the sleeping dog (wahala) be.

#CommonSense
Re: Dear Fellow Nairalanders, I Need Your Advise On This. by Chidonc(m): 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
LeView1:
when we say men are dogs they think we're being mean.

angry
which specie is your father and the man fuccking you, I guess they must be Germany shepard.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things A Guy Must Never Do No Matter The Love Quotes For Her / My Elder Brother Threw hes Play Station Pad On The Floor and it broke / Today Is My Birthday NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.