Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! (26132 Views)

Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video / I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Amarabae(f): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
I want to talk to some of my fellow ladies.
It's Oriaku rant series again
The professional table shaker.

Before I used to frown at those Girls that are fond of milking a guy's money down in a relationship or a date.
But not any more.
I blame the guys for being stupid and not sharp enough.
I don't know why someone will think that she is born to be spoon fed by men all her life just because she has a vagina.
Walking upon and down with a stupid sense of entitlement.
That's why I so much love feminism ideologies, it shaped me in many ways,
One of the things feminism taught me is that "A real woman should not be a financial parasite to a man"
A girl needs to wake up and have something doing that will be fetching her some money, am not talking about being a cheap runs girl,
Yeah runs girls are cheap sexy toys used for pleasure by men.
Oriaku says so!
God bless every hardworking lady out there,
Men owes us nothing as women when it comes to finances! Get your lazy azz up.
And it is the same girls with entitlement attitude that will be criticising feminism online because the movement exposes their flaws,
There are many skills a girl can learn, many are smiling to the bank, all thanks to their skills,
Learn one or two today so that you can be financially independent as a woman.
I hate seeing a fellow woman disgracing herself in the name of being a financial liability to men,
We need to break that cycle,
Hell will not break loose if you take him out on a date and cater for the bills,
Relationship is not a poverty alleviation program,
But some girls have turned it into one,
Look at the society and see how some girls are messing themselves up due to money gluttony,
Laziness coupled with a sense of entitlement drove some of them into the mess they are into.
A girl that learnt catering and is working hard and making some money from it will not think of stopping so low to be a runz girl.
There are many skills that a fellow girl can pick and learn even if you are a graduate and there is no job.
Dear runs girl, I hope you will read this thread and stop embarrassing women folk.
An incident I witnessed this afternoon left me speechless,
A guy was seriously beating one girl who should be in her middle 20s on the road, few people intervened ,but nobody could hold the enranged guy until one military guy came on board,
What's the problem?
The boiling young man brought out a torn unilag bachelor's degree certificate that the girl teared(though not in pieces, just straight tearing that can be joined again by a *cellotape*)because of 10,000,
When the stupid young girl was asked about the issue ,she accepted that she did that because the guy was owing her 10k they agreed on before having sex in his house,
After the sex, he only gave her 2k which enranged her, she managed to see the guy certificate in an envelope and took it, teared it to teach him a lesson,
When the angered guy descendent on her, she ran out for help ,
Can you imagine?
Of course the guy ran after her, caught her and brutalize her.
*you are very silly and stupid *- the angry remark came from my voice towards the silly thing.
You tored his certificate because of 10,000 ,
Why?
Just because you turned yourself into a sexx toy.

I just don't understand.
There are many girls like her who are under the sun working off sweat and maintaining their dignity,
No she doesn't want to suffer,
By the way, she has vagina, so men should spoon feed her forever.
Women we need to wake up!
We need to protect our dignity!
We need to work hard and earn our own money.
Men owes us nothing financially.
If a man gives you freely, no problem accept if you want
But the mentality of "he must give me because he is a man and I am a woman " must be dropped.
Feminism have shaped some of us to know that whether in marriage or relationship, the both partners needs to be financially independent.
Ndewo nu.
NB : Stupid mentions and replies will be ignored

220 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by nikki44: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
this is some harsh truth, and it ll take time to simmer into the majority of the female gender. A lot of ladies grew up with this mentality of depending on men for their financial needs but the society is changing and so should our mindset. but believe me, guys are the coded oloshos now o grin grin grin wink. looking for rich ladies to marry and living the financial burden on them. if you doubt me come to abuja shocked cool

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
Amarabae:

Before I used to frown at those Girls that are fond of milking a guy's money down in a relationship or a date.
But not any more.
I don't know why someone will think that she is born to be spoon fed by men all her life just because she has a vagina.
One of the things feminism taught me is that "A real woman should not be a financial parasite to a man"
A girl needs to wake up and have something doing that will be fetching her some money, am not talking about being a cheap runs girl,
Oriaku says so!
And it is the same girls with entitlement attitude that will be criticising feminism online because the movement exposes their flaws,
There are many skills a girl can learn, many are smiling to the bank, all thanks to their skills,
I hate seeing a fellow woman disgracing herself in the name of being a financial liability to men,
Hell will not break loose if you take him out on a date and cater for the bills,
Look at the society and see how some girls are messing themselves up due to money gluttony,
Laziness coupled with a sense of entitlement drove some of them into the mess they are into.
A girl that learnt catering and is working hard and making some money from it will not think of stopping so low to be a runz girl.
There are many skills that a fellow girl can pick and learn even if you are a graduate and there is no job.
Dear runs girl, I hope you will read this thread and stop embarrassing women folk.
A guy was seriously beating one girl who should be in her middle 20s on the road, few people intervened ,but nobody could hold the enranged guy until one military guy came on board,
What's the problem?
The boiling young man brought out a torn unilag bachelor's degree certificate that the girl teared(though not in pieces, just straight tearing that can be joined again by a *cellotape*)because of 10,000,
When the stupid young girl was asked about the issue ,she accepted that she did that because the guy was owing her 10k they agreed on before having sex in his house,
After the sex, he only gave her 2k which enranged her, she managed to see the guy certificate in an envelope and took it, teared it to teach him a lesson,
Can you imagine?
*you are very silly and stupid *- the angry remark came from my voice towards the silly thing.
Why?

I just don't understand.
There are many girls like her who are under the sun working off sweat and maintaining their dignity,
But the mentality of "he must give me because he is a man and I am a woman " must be dropped.
Feminism have shaped some of us to know that whether in marriage or relationship, the both partners needs to be financially independent.
Ndewo nu.

you are the next best thing, but I wish this ladies will subscribe to this

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by ebuk4real(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Thank you sister for helping us relay that information to our dear sisters.

It's such mentality that makes us call them idiots. But, I hope we won't have to call them again from now...

20 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Amarabae(f): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
mcjibs22:
you are the next best thing, but I wish this ladies will subscribe to this
many of my fellow ladies subscribe to it.
Am talking to the lazy ones.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Amarabae(f): 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
ebuk4real:
Thank you sister for helping us relay that information to our dear sisters.

It's such mentality that makes us call the idiots. But, I hope we won't have to call them again from now...
not all ladies.
Am talking to some of my fellow ladies cool

8 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
@op I support you on this one. Some of us believe in being independent, that is what true womanhood is all about. This is the reason for most embittered posts on NL. Defrauding boys in the name of dating. Smh. Guys too, better shaprapra, work hard and get a good girl. You are what you attract.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by ggrin(f): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
Yenyenyenyen undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
Its a good thing you are talking to some ladies,but I will only take you serious when you drop that oriaku and replace it with okpataku. I must confess,you spoke the truth today.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
That was how one guy beat a lady after they came out from a hotel they went to have a short rest.The guy had sex with her and promise to send her money through bank transfer.They knew each other though,The lady refused and said she wanted cash.She held his shirt.In the process the shirt tore.The guy box her mercilessly and broke her arm.

10 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Amarabae(f): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Its a good thing you are talking to some ladies,but I will only take you serious when you drop that oriaku and replace it with okpataku. I must confess,you spoke the truth today.
Oriaku mu is different from Oriaku di ya cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobodys(f): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
I'm I d only one who doesn't like the ranting...more like ur shouting on someone ,makes it hard to read....

I support the idea though...so many babes des days think guys owe them favors.... Its terrible......that's slavery.....

Now I believe d thread was created to Change the mindset of some girls buh with the way the op dey write, a runs girl go vex rather than change.....lol.... If u can modify and write it d way a mum talks to a babygirl, I believe that will be better......

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Amarabae(f): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nobodys:
I'm I d only one who doesn't like the ranting...more like ur shouting on someone ,makes it hard to read....

I support the idea though...so many babes des days think guys owe them favors.... Its terrible......that's slavery.....

Now I believe d thread was created to Change the mindset of some girls buh with the way the op dey write, a runs girl go vex rather than change.....lol.... If u can modify and write it d way a mum talks to a babygirl, I believe that will be better......
Hahahahahaha grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
Amarabae:

Oriaku mu is different from Oriaku di ya cheesy
.Ok,you re just telling me
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by ITboymartin(m): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Amarabae:

But not any more.
Oriaku says so!
What's the problem?
Can you imagine?
Why?

I just don't understand.
Ndewo nu.

Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hm all those babes getting girlfriend/sugargirl allowance from boyfriend/sugardaddy wont like this threadcheesy. Some girls even collect hazard allowance from boyfriend plus other financial entitlements benefits and payoffs when dem don break up finalycheesy. Relationship business is one of the most lucrative profession in nigeria after politricks,yahoo yahoo/yahoo+ and pastoring(pastoreneur) .if u think iyam lying make u ask all those small girls wey get big God demcheesy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Chubhie: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
I wonder why men oppose feminism. Op is a very good reason every man should encourage and fund the advancement of this noble ideology.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
cucumbae:
That was how one guy beat a lady after they came out from a hotel they went to have a short rest.The guy had sex with her and promise to send her money through bank transfer.They knew each other though,The lady refused and said she wanted cash.She held his shirt.In the process the shirt tore.The guy box her mercilessly and broke her arm.
i can understand why d babe act dat way since sending fake alerts is now d inthing in towncheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Amarabae(f): 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
Chubhie:
I wonder why men oppose feminism. Op is a very good reason every man should encourage and fund the advancement of this noble ideology.

thank you jare.
Many don't want to cool down and understand what the movement is talking about wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
Chubhie:

.. Men don't oppose feminism,rather they oppose the men haters hiding under feminism screaming equal rights but disappear once you mention equal responsibility.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
cool
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Chubhie: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
Amarabae:
thank you jare.
Many don't want to cool down and understand what the movement is talking about wink
On behalf of Nairaland Umunna and our Ancestors, We hereby crown you Agu Nwanyi 1 of Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
Amarabae:
thank you jare.
.. Point of correction,men do understand it but some of you ladies were the ones destroying the movement. They believe its all about hatred for men. If they can be open minded and go about it the way it should be,then no problem. Preach to ur fellow ladies to change their ideologies and understanding towards it .

7 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
Financial parasites.

Good one
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Chubhie: 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Men don't oppose feminism,rather they oppose the men haters hiding under feminism screaming equal rights but disappear once you mention equal responsibility.
Funny! I remember in Phil class when Dr Idowu made all the guys argue in favor of feminism while the ladies argued against it for 30 marks!

I believe that non of the ladies present in that class would ever remain the same.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
Chubhie:

which feminism are u talking about. Cos theres one for heart broken pained women and the other for equality craving women

11 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Chubhie: 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
Igbokiller:
which feminism are u talking about. Cos theres one for heart broken pained women and the other for equality craving women
Educate me about it please.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
Chubhie:

Educate me about it please.
spend more time reading romance section and you'll figure out in one week

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Chubhie: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
Igbokiller:
spend more time reading romance section and you'll figure out in one week
I'm too old for this section. I've lost the venom of youth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by dollytino4real(f): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
We are help mate u hear preacher. I just want u to know dat we are at the receiving end dat is y God create us to have Toto (under) men prick (untop) it has been like dat fRom B.C.. Abraham gave his servant gift to go and look 4 wife Rebecca 4 Isaac not the reverse

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Amarabae(f): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
dollytino4real:
We are help mate u hear preacher. I just want u to know dat we are at the receiving end dat is y God create us to have Toto (under) men prick (untop) it has been like dat fRom B.C.. Abraham gave his servant gift to go and look 4 wife Rebecca 4 Isaac not the reverse
are you trying to crack a joke or what? grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
Chubhie:

I'm too old for this section. I've lost the venom of youth.
are you as old as 95? Cos even 85 years old explore sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore / Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single / How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.