Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. (37615 Views)

Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by fatdick(m): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hmm
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by oshe11: 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
k
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by Blessytee(f): 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
nice one OP.
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
Very enlightening piece. Kudos to the original writer
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by nairascores: 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nice piece
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by zomoears(m): 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
soberdrunk:
Mtchhhhhhheeeeewww!! Fictional story cooked up by broke/stingy folks to console themselves, if you have Money with "capital M", you will spare no expense for a once in a lifetime event like "WEDDING"...... angry

"IF"....
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by mrMeen(m): 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
Omotayor123:
3.6million for a wedding inside this recession shocked shocked
Nice piece Op.

But I sha know that my Wedding must Make sensetongue grin

Hubby get ready!cheesy
is it he should or both of you should in fact get ready,she na only him go handle everything ni.
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by worldman(m): 12:08am On Apr 08, 2017
Divay22:
Who doesn't cheesy
me
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by mistermoi(m): 12:13am On Apr 08, 2017
Hmmmm, Nice write up.
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by chronique(m): 12:14am On Apr 08, 2017
This is speaking to me for sure.
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:22am On Apr 08, 2017
WUH??
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by DJMicky(m): 12:26am On Apr 08, 2017
Wedding or no wedding, the girl must get sense..
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by Pauly88: 12:41am On Apr 08, 2017
In all this; the only thing i observed there was the oldman writting out a cheque of 4 million n his son getting emotional not over what the dad said but rather the amount given him. Moral of the story; whenever u hv advice to give to people who need financial help or otherwise, back it up with good money and the advice wud hv d desired effect, u'll also earn respect too. Dont just go about blabbing without action, u'll end up getting resentment. But i bet u dat young couple will go ahead n hv a big wedding, trust me

1 Like

Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by Pauly88: 12:42am On Apr 08, 2017
In all this; the only thing i observed there was the oldman writting out a cheque of 4 million n his son getting emotional not over what the dad said but rather the amount given him. Moral of the story; whenever u hv advice to give to people who need financial help or otherwise, back it up with good money and the advice wud hv d desired effect, u'll also earn respect too. Dont just go about blabbing without action, u'll end up getting resentment. But if u ask me, i can bet u, dat young couple will go ahead n hv a big wedding, trust me

1 Like

Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by Sunnylink(m): 12:51am On Apr 08, 2017
MY WIFE TO BE FATHER WANT TO STOP MY WEDDING BECAUSE I INSIST ON LOW KEY WEDDING.
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 08, 2017
Divay22:
I never knew.... Let's not derail...goodnight cheesy

Zarzar

there is something you need to learn from this lady if you can start from her first post on this thread

thanks.

1 Like

Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 08, 2017
Divay22:
what this one saying undecided undecided undecided
I just said that because i don't want the thread to be rough,it just too beautiful to derail most especially the first page.....

Be4 you judge, Learn fact.

Ikp120,sorry if you were hurt with what i said, I thought it might likely make front page and i wouldn't want to make it dirty......

eeyah......this woman get good heart sha,

you actually came back to comment because you didn't want the other guy to feel bad, even when it didn't concern you....see me smiling here like an idiot..

i don't know you, but you're a good person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by sahm4u2nv(m): 1:07am On Apr 08, 2017
long but worth reading, she need to read this golden piece coollong but worth reading, she need to read this golden piece
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by tosyne2much(m): 1:46am On Apr 08, 2017
2kaybiel:
wow! there are lessons to learn from this thread.

However, not all parents could do likewise. In this era where parents of the groom would want to show that, they have what it takes to marry that woman.
Egbon na so the thing dey happen ooo

1 Like

Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by tosyne2much(m): 2:05am On Apr 08, 2017
The cost of wedding scares the hell outta me... The last time I and my friend took a rough sheet of paper and made an estimation of wedding, I was not happy for that week cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by queenbetsy(f): 2:33am On Apr 08, 2017
wedding is just a day saga while the marriage is what they are signing up for, we know that...
but the wedding has to make sense sha oh. its once in a lifetime ke
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by SycophanticGoat: 3:16am On Apr 08, 2017
Na girls e dey mostly pinch for body say make them do the biggest/best wedding in the world, even if e mean say them go make their husband to be to borrow millions.

I say to you oh ye show offs, cut your coat according to your cloth..
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by jambbphils: 3:44am On Apr 08, 2017
CHEAPER THAN MOST PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA

Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by davidif: 4:23am On Apr 08, 2017
Sunnylink:
MY WIFE TO BE FATHER WANT TO STOP MY WEDDING BECAUSE I INSIST ON LOW KEY WEDDING.

Na wa o.
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by gnykelly(m): 4:30am On Apr 08, 2017
Omotayor123:
3.6million for a wedding inside this recession shocked shocked
Nice piece Op.

But I sha know that my Wedding must Make sensetongue grin

Hubby get ready!cheesy

aunty people dey do that thing ooo. ma God help us all.
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by mekonglobal(m): 5:26am On Apr 08, 2017
Considering All Invariables, Its All Boils Down To Getting Ur Periorities Right. If U Have More Than Enough To Feed The Whole Nigerians On Ur Wedding Day, Do It! It's Also Part of Charity So Far Ur Financial Base Is Not Shaken. Nice Piece Though.
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by henryhemon(m): 5:29am On Apr 08, 2017
Lunagirl:
All I know is that, there is no magic or miracle that happens on the altar or on the dance floor.

#teamMarryAnIntrovert
#teamsmallintimatewedding
#teameveningwedding
#teamnoashebi

This is my team didn't know there are still ladies who want this.
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by henryhemon(m): 5:33am On Apr 08, 2017
soberdrunk:
Mtchhhhhhheeeeewww!! Fictional story cooked up by broke/stingy folks to console themselves, if you have Money with "capital M", you will spare no expense for a once in a lifetime event like "WEDDING"...... angry

I could list 1000's of folks who have so much money but have a very small wedding. Do whatever you feel you want don't call people broke for what they want. That's childishness. If you want to show off that you 've got the money it shouldn't be during wedding alone.
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by Jerryamos(m): 6:26am On Apr 08, 2017
this message is really challenging.
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by nepapole(m): 6:53am On Apr 08, 2017
Lunagirl:
All I know is that, there is no magic or miracle that happens on the altar or on the dance floor.

#teamMarryAnIntrovert
#teamsmallintimatewedding
#teameveningwedding
#teamnoashebi
I pray I find someone with ur mindset.
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:54am On Apr 08, 2017
Nice and wonderful piece.
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by Divay22(f): 7:04am On Apr 08, 2017
Archaa:

Zarzar

there is something you need to learn from this lady if you can start from her first post on this thread

thanks.
Hey
I'm the one to learn something from her
Good morning cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? / 24 Year Old Man & His 80 Year Old Lover Are Trending On Social Media (pics/vid) / Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.