Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,429 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. (37617 Views)

Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by ocografixdon: 7:14am On Apr 08, 2017
many girls or ladies will still not adhere to this lovely teaching. I pity them because they will be the one to cry at the end wen money nor dey lolx
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by McTobe(m): 7:16am On Apr 08, 2017
Lunagirl:
All I know is that, there is no magic or miracle that happens on the altar or on the dance floor.

#teamMarryAnIntrovert
#teamsmallintimatewedding
#teameveningwedding
#teamnoashebi
#Teamlunargirl I am liking you Lunar. What is great about Anonymity
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 08, 2017
i can use 200k for wedding. Quote me and i will show u potential difference
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by Theresa1990: 7:25am On Apr 08, 2017
I love this piece who big wedding don EPP sef all I want is a loving husband n a happy home
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by Toks2008(m): 7:30am On Apr 08, 2017
DanXplore:
i can use 200k for wedding. Quote me and i will show u potential difference

Yes i agree..even 100k can do a wedding but I think a wedding of say 1m naira is grand enough which ever way you look at it but it all boils down to availability of funds. ..if you really have the money...spend it but don't sweat it out.
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by PrettyEva(f): 7:31am On Apr 08, 2017
Excellent Excellent
The best advice so far
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 08, 2017
Toks2008:

Yes i agree..even 100k can do a wedding but I think a wedding of say 1m naira is grand enough which ever way you look at it but it all boils down to availability of funds. ..if you really have the money...spend it but don't sweat it out.

Exactly grin
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 08, 2017
Divay22:

Hey
I'm the one to learn something from her
Good morning cheesy

Morning dear,

the fact is that we all learn one or two things from one another

the area I'm pointing at to her of which she would agree with me is how not to derail from the original post

there was an important topic she engaged with a guy only both of them occupied first and second pages thereby denied others who might have come with meaningful contributions
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by Divay22(f): 8:45am On Apr 08, 2017
Archaa:

Morning dear,

the fact is that we all learn one or two things from one another

the area I'm pointing at to her of which she would agree with me is how not to derail from the original post

there was an important topic she engaged with a guy only both of them occupied first and second pages thereby denied others who might have come with meaningful contributions
Oh that thread grin grin grin grin grin it was a mighty battle
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 08, 2017
This is a nice advice. Its not just about the wedding, but having a vision for your marriage. Why waste money on things that will not add anything to you?

1 Like

Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by Donvilo(m): 8:57am On Apr 08, 2017
soberdrunk:
Mtchhhhhhheeeeewww!! Fictional story cooked up by broke/stingy folks to console themselves, if you have Money with "capital M", you will spare no expense for a once in a lifetime event like "WEDDING"...... angry

You are missing the point, brother. He isn't talking about the money factor, he is actually stressing on the need to identify what matters the most in life; Which is RELATIONSHIP.
How you treat your personal life is far more superoir to the opinion the public has for you. Trust me, when you are at your worst state, only then will you be able to know those who really care for you.

1 Like

Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by wintersnow(m): 8:59am On Apr 08, 2017
Lunagirl:
All I know is that, there is no magic or miracle that happens on the altar or on the dance floor.

#teamMarryAnIntrovert
#teamsmallintimatewedding
#teameveningwedding
#teamnoashebi

Moana u don't want ashebi.... Haba
Besides I like morning wedding...
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by dingbang(m): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2017
Omotayor123:
3.6million for a wedding inside this recession shocked shocked
Nice piece Op.

But I sha know that my Wedding must Make sensetongue grin

Hubby get ready!cheesy
instead of u to wish dat ur marriage makes sense.
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by Queendo(f): 9:29am On Apr 08, 2017
I love dis piece. God I have learnt something great.
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by Guffaz: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2017
It is our job and joy to make your day unforgettable

Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by Caseless: 10:12am On Apr 08, 2017
Just got what I need.
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by Adewalefae(m): 10:15am On Apr 08, 2017
Omotayor123:
3.6million for a wedding inside this recession shocked shocked
Nice piece Op.

But I sha know that my Wedding must Make sensetongue grin

Hubby get ready!cheesy
get ready 4 what I no like u again its over.
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by Toks2008(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2017
Guffaz:
It is our job and joy to make your day unforgettable

What is the least budget you have coped and can cope with?
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by Culin(f): 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nice piece but my boyfriend read this angry
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by shaqhead: 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
soberdrunk:
Mtchhhhhhheeeeewww!! Fictional story cooked up by broke/stingy folks to console themselves, if you have Money with "capital M", you will spare no expense for a once in a lifetime event like "WEDDING"...... angry
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by shaqhead: 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
soberdrunk:
Really? Zuckerberg money is Capital W not M shey? Even the net was on fire cos his wife's ring was "cheap" n i bet u wont wear the suit cheap lookin suit he wore on his weddin...actually 99% of Men wt such money u describe are quite conservative in their outlook to life!
Re: When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. by tosyne2much(m): 12:10am On Apr 09, 2017
I will be getting married soon and I don't care what anybody says.. If I like I can wear okrika suit, it's no one's business cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen / Nigerian Man Propose To His Liberian Girlfriend At Her 30th Birthday (Photos) / 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.