Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,246 members, 7,849,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

My Mom Regretted The Day She Gave Birth To Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mom Regretted The Day She Gave Birth To Me (1535 Views)

After Having 5 Minutes Sex With His Lady On Val's Day, She Said This / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Mom Regretted The Day She Gave Birth To Me by smilingface(m): 12:22am On Apr 07, 2017
my mum always threaten us that she will pack and leave the house,I don't take her seriously whenever she says so,women mostly do not mean any negative thing they say about their children....give her time she will regret and on your path apologise to her.
Re: My Mom Regretted The Day She Gave Birth To Me by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 07, 2017
Gominorrr:
Abeg make una help me ask for forgiveness

Here is her phone number 08165436550

Abeg if you wan call am se you de beg on behalf of Isaac Fortune no be Gominorrr oh Thanks for your help Nairalanders

I ca nnot afford to lose this kind of a mother she has been the one taking care of me since my stupid father abandoned us when I was 1yr old

NOW YOU ARE TALKING. ITS REALLY ABOUT YOUR FATHER WHO YOU SAID ABANDONED YOU SINCE YOU WERE A YEAR OLD. ITS THE FUSTRATION IN HER!!! SHE WISHED SHE NEVER MET SUCH A MAN WHO WILL LEAVE YOU TO HER ALONE AND GO HIS WAY. SHE WISHED SHE NEVER GAVE BIRTH TO YOU. ITS REALLY ABOUT HER UNHAPPINESS. SHE WILL COOL OFF, ITS A MATTER OF A LITTLE TIME. BUT PLEASE AND PLEASE SINCE YOU KNOW THIS, KINDLY BE THE BEST SON YOU CAN EVER BE. PLEASE!!! I FEEL FOR HER AS MUCH AS I FEEL FOR YOU.

By God's grace you will be VERY, successful in life!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Confession / The Sex I Will Never Forget / First And Second Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.