Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her (4103 Views)

I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian / Checkout This Viral Conversation Between A Lady & A Lesbian Who Was 'tempted / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her by chimebube: 7:27am On Apr 06, 2017
A Nigerian who schools in Ghana, has shared screenshots of Whatsapp chats she's been having lately with a Lesbian, Sophia who has been stalking her for sex and a relationship.

Sophia, who calls the Nigerian student Sugar Lov, has refused to back down on her demands, as she says she gets whatever she wants.

Sugar Lov who feels irritated with this, even after she turned down Sophia's request politely, decided to share screenshots of their chat to warn her.

Here are the chats;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/nigerian-lady-shares-chats-she-had-with.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her by Angelben10(m): 7:34am On Apr 06, 2017
This one is strong
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 06, 2017
At least it's better than having some perverted dude stalk you
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her by softwerk(f): 7:37am On Apr 06, 2017
I don't even know what to comment embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 06, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2017
Fabulocity:
Na dem, cucumber crew

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her by K9Uneet(m): 7:45am On Apr 06, 2017
Abeg, put her number here make we help the student distract the lesbian. Me sef don dey love the lesbian and the likeness is just too much.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her by Tallesty1(m): 7:45am On Apr 06, 2017
Fabulocity:
You sound like a potential lesbian gringringringringringrin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her by Presh900(m): 7:48am On Apr 06, 2017
Fabulocity:
Shut UP!!!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her by xxxhotguy: 7:49am On Apr 06, 2017
legal complaint should be done or first find who that lesbian girl is
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her by Anthony0094(m): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2017
Fabulocity:
#Cucumberizim

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her by OhMyG0d: 9:29am On Apr 06, 2017
Anthony0094:

#Cucumberizim
Are you saying she's a Cucumberist? grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her by brandydaniells(m): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2017
OK this is not funny embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2017
Do you have a problem with that? undecided
Tallesty1:
You sound like a potential lesbian gringringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 06, 2017
i Don't see anything wrong in what the lesbianic girl did...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her by b3llo(m): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2017
The lesbian girl really meant business... She was so straight forward with her emotions and to the extent of saying no one has ever turned her down. Some time I ask Myself "Is it that men are not good enough to satisfy the sexual urge of this ladies?"
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her by Tazdroid(m): 11:35am On Apr 06, 2017
Fabulocity:
better? As in the "perverted dude" may want to have his way via rape?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her by Idydarling(f): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
na wa
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her by Anthony0094(m): 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
OhMyG0d:
Are you saying she's a Cucumberist? grin
Na you talk am grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her by youngfocus(m): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Fabulocity:
I smell lesbian,gv ur life to God

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her by Jusipiy: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lets Build Fully-functional Ecommerce Website That Help Strengthen Your Business.

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her by DaddySLY(m): 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
nothing is new under the sun.... what else is new?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her by TosinDru: 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Fabulocity:
Fab, udonminit
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her by firstking01(m): 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
The LGTBC can be so desperate if they hit on you...i for one detest em.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her by skarz: 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Iamjidon:
Na dem, cucumber crew
man you read my mind

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some DNA Test Centres In Nigeria / Ladies Don't Let This Guy Handle Your Brest / Pictures And Video Of Ella Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.