Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,822 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? (4318 Views)

15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / The Pains Of Being Handsome/pretty / My Being Handsome Is Putting Me Into Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by brandydaniells(m): 9:38am On Apr 06, 2017
deathstroke:
I gain alot brO smiley . . .alot of attention from being ugly.
Girls always looking at me grin. With digust
Isn't that lovely? cheesy
embarassed not funny bro ...u need help
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Lols...

No doubt, one desirable quality every man or lady look out for are what you have highlighted. The question of course is how would you know he exhibit all that meeting him the first time?

Most atimes your intuitiveness about knowing who people really are are flawed as many have devised a way to imprint themselves on your heart at first sight through all manner of deceptiveness. Funny enough, most ladies fall for this...

So, if he is extremely ugly and he exudes the aforementioned, can you deal?

Some things you can just tell by simply listening to the other person. It's not rocket science. Honestly, I can pick up these kind of things at 1st meet. My antennae goes up, I start scanning & processing on the spot. Yeah, I've dated an ugly guy before lol. He was sharp as a machete & because of that he became handsome tongue We never ran out of topics to discuss. He was knowlegeable.
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by rheether(f): 9:42am On Apr 06, 2017
SorftWerk:
lies...sister, that's a lie, the ugly ones are still far behind.

Its the same with the ugly guys.
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 06, 2017
rheether:

Its the same with the ugly guys.
explain then... Thomas!
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 06, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
He doesn't know the tiniest detail about you after your explanation in the previous comments grin

The point flew right over his head. It'd be like dating a cute jellyfish grin So unhot. LOL!
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Some things you can just tell by simply listening to the other person. It's not rocket science. Honestly, I can pick up these kind of things at 1st meet. My antennae goes up, I start scanning & processing on the spot. Yeah, I've dated an ugly guy before lol. He was sharp as a machete & because of that he became handsome tongue We never ran out of topics to discuss. He was knowlegeable.
Again, your judgement of people at first sight may be applauded because you've been dealing with straight-forward guys. You have to meet some cunning guys before we can say you are deserved of the praise.

However, there are guys who will perform wonderfully well at first sight but their subsequent performance gives you reason to wanna question if they are the one you met on your first date... While some will perform on the average meeting you the first but subsequent meeting, they tend to loosen up and flow with you. Would you rather judge the latter based on their lackluster performance at first sight?

Now, to the ugly thingy. The only condition that make girls settle for ugly guys is the content of their wallet not necessarily their intellect. Yes, if their intellect translate to monetary value, they always stick around... But then who intelligence EPP?

So the reason why you broke up with him may not be far fetch...

The question of course is, are you currently onto an ugly guy?
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by deathstroke(m): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2017
brandydaniells:
I should be the one ..telling you that. wink
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Modragon(m): 10:05am On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:

See, this right there would get you disqualified in my book. Did I mention I dislike narrow mindedness? Don't make all-inclusive statements unless you know me one-on-one. In which case you don't. "For my mind" that makes you robotic, a man with no mind of his own because you're parroting the sentiments of millions of other guys who probably have nothing going for them except a big wallet. Me, I like equal of the minds.

Zarzar fighter for hire grin ease up baby
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Sure I did call u
me,,hahahah was it invisible? cheesy
shinarlaura:

Sure I did call u
me,,hahahah was it invisible?I did get it
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Justbeingreal(m): 10:24am On Apr 06, 2017
Don't mind em' some ppl are so pained ehn, calling someone you don't Even know his worth broke; self esteem Problem cz na only ugly guys get money handsome guys don't #Jonzing
SorftWerk:
hey bro... What's with the insult? In my comment, did I in any slightest way insult u? BTW, how do u know I'm broke? U asked a question, I answered but u decide to insult me in return, it's all good! Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 06, 2017
Justbeingreal:
Don't mind em' some ppl are so pained ehn, calling someone you don't Even know his worth broke self esteem Problem cz na only ugly guys get money handsome guys don't #Jonzing
im sure a good looking guy gave his girlfriend good back shots and his bringing his pain here, dude is confused ATM. grin

1 Like

Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 06, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Again, your judgement of people at first sight may be applauded because you've been dealing with straight-forward guys. You have to meet some cunning guys before we can say you are deserved of the praise.

However, there are guys who will perform wonderfully well at first sight but their subsequent performance gives you reason to wanna question if they are the one you met on your first date... While some will perform on the average meeting you the first but subsequent meeting, they tend to loosen up and flow with you. Would you rather judge the latter based on their lackluster performance at first sight?

Now, to the ugly thingy. The only condition that make girls settle for ugly guys is the content of their wallet not necessarily their intellect. Yes, if their intellect translate to monetary value, they always stick around... But then who intelligence EPP?

So the reason why you broke up with him may not be far fetch...

The question of course is, are you currently onto an ugly guy?

Ugh, I wrote a long winded reply only to mess it up. Anyway, I'm not & have never been a materialistic person. I do my own thing, always have & always will. There was a time in HS where most of my friends chased after older guys with cars. Me on the other hand
was either not dating or crushing on guys my age. One of my closest friends from HS got sick & I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her. She was the size of a newborn shocked I asked how she was, she said everything was good except...then she spread her legs! I almost died from horror grin Afterwards I was told she did that to everybody. "TB" was slowly eating away at her mind. Unfortunately, a few months later I heard she'd passed on due to "TB", a coded word for AIDS related illness. That incident taught me one thing, that living on the fast lane has dire consequences. Today I'm alive, disease-free because I live by my own code of conduct & not by peer pressure. So yeah, it takes more than money to entice me.

As for your other part of the post, I trust my judgment. I may not be always right but I'm right most of the time grin So if I miss out on a good guy because I judged him unfairly on 1st sight, then it means it simply wasn't meant to be or perhaps not the right time. Either way, I'll let fate be the ultimate judge. Shrugs.
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 06, 2017
Modragon:

Zarzar fighter for hire grin ease up baby

I'm not even fighting though undecided I'm sitting here like...

Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by stacyadams: 10:48am On Apr 06, 2017
grin grin grin gbam..na so i get my sugar mummy,, grin
SorftWerk:
you gain 7 pussies out of 10 you approach, you get big pay from sugar mummies, girls even bring you food for free and some include pussy to the offer, you even don't need to hassle to make friends, you become the topic of discussion in a gathering especially one with Lotta girls, handsomeness can earn you a job if the boss is a female... It's endless my guy!
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by kilojoDesigns: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2017
Eglobalma:
i dont think being handsome has any benefit whatsoever except u like unnecessary attention. girls gain monetary and gift value from their looks as well as numerous favours. for guys everyone will say u look good but mbok nairaland abeg aside compliments what do guys gain from being handsome

being a very handsome guy, not much. only thing i can count is average fine girls go dey mumu in your presence. they do anything you say and if you date them dem no go gree leave tho they always suspect you of cheating. which is bad if you just wanna do causual issh.I had to lie to one I had been cheating she still no gree.
very disadvantageous something
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by mikejegede(m): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
alot of sex.cheesy.
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by BlackOnassis(m): 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
cybriz82:
if u are ugly n rich..walk into any market or boutique to price sumtin...dey will treat u like trash..cus they know money mean handsome n u nt handsome..

This ur comment get k leg o.
Ayam not understanding
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by BlackOnassis(m): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
brandydaniells:

Cmon b, that shxt is funny yo
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by KwessiStewie(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
Being liked by people you barely know.

1 Like

Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by cybriz82(m): 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
BlackOnassis:

This ur comment get k leg o.
Ayam not understanding

u dey claim black- onasis n yet u cnt even understnd ordinary pigin english....in naija we believe say na only rich person dey handsome...y d poor are always ugly...u better change dat ur moniker...
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by BlackOnassis(m): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
cybriz82:

u dey claim black- onasis n yet u cnt even understnd ordinary pigin english....in naija we believe say na only rich person dey handsome...y d poor are always ugly...u better change dat ur moniker...

I dont think market ppl are as clueless as u are. Why dont u speak 4 urself.
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by luminouz(m): 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Despite his sharpness u still dumped him....
Smh! ZarZar again with another BlaBla!!!!
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
luminouz:

Despite his sharpness u still dumped him....
Smh! ZarZar again with another BlaBla!!!!

Yeah, but he was also a liar. You're really not obligated to read the blah blah blah, you know it, right? Next time just scroll right past. Thanks in advance smiley

1 Like

Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by luminouz(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah, but he was also a liar. You're really not obligated to read the blah blah blah, you know it, right? Next time just scroll right past. Thanks in advance smiley
Lmao!!!! Nicely said grin

1 Like

Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Chuksdede(m): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
Well nt dat there are benefits so to speak bt the attentions u tend to get is a bit too much ntn much
#Team handsome grin
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Makz: 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
rheether:

Same with the ugly guys.
this ceases to be true mostly where money is involved
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Obodo999(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
A rich man ia a handsome man...... you are ugly and useless if don't have money.

1 Like

Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by cybriz82(m): 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
BlackOnassis:

I dont think market ppl are as clueless as u are. Why dont u speak 4 urself.

lolzzzz blackwithnobrain...odeoshi.
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Facebook and instagram likes.
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by BlackOnassis(m): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
cybriz82:

lolzzzz blackwithnobrain...odeoshi.

Stupid monkey
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Cool23(m): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Can a sane girl marry an ugly person
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by cybriz82(m): 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
BlackOnassis:

Stupid monkey

lolzz atlis monkey smart pass u..blackwithnobrain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience At Club D Cave ..at Maryland Gra / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? / Midnight Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.