Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Need Your Kind Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Your Kind Advice Please (540 Views)

Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) / Your Kind Suggestions Please / I Need Your Kind Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Kind Advice Please by ottalo1(m): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2017
Well I met a lady on whatsapp group five months ago and we have been talking hoping to meet someday, well I lied to her about my family background, but mind keep on judging me for not telling her the truth of recent have to tell her the truth. But since then she has been hehaving somehow she hardly pick my calls even respond to my chat. Should i just free her and continue with my life. I have to tell her so that she won't get to know by herself.
Please I need your advice.
Thanks
Re: Need Your Kind Advice Please by lola024(f): 9:27am On Apr 06, 2017
You don't have to lie in the first place..... she will love you if she will.....

If am d one, I would do thesame.

How would she be sure that that's not the only lie you told her?

How would she earn your trust again...

If you love her..... keep it up.....
Re: Need Your Kind Advice Please by Tallesty1(m): 9:30am On Apr 06, 2017
lola024:
You don't have to lie in the first place..... she will love you if she will.....

So you're saying that you've been 100% honest with the guys you have been with?
Re: Need Your Kind Advice Please by ottalo1(m): 10:02am On Apr 06, 2017
lola024:

Thanks
Re: Need Your Kind Advice Please by OhMyG0d: 10:34am On Apr 06, 2017
Tallesty1:
So you're saying that you've been 100% honest with the guys you have been with?
Abi oo.
Re: Need Your Kind Advice Please by firstking01(m): 10:53am On Apr 06, 2017
ottalo1:
Well I met a lady on whatsapp group five months ago and we have been talking hoping to meet someday, well I lied to her about my family background, but mind keep on judging me for not telling her the truth of recent have to tell her the truth. But since then she has been hehaving somehow she hardly pick my calls even respond to my chat. Should i just free her and continue with my life. I have to tell her so that she won't get to know by herself.
Please I need your advice.
Thanks
What exactly did you lie to her about your familyundecided
Re: Need Your Kind Advice Please by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2017
Free her. You've learnt a a lesson in self acceptance. You should now understand why you shouldn't lie about yourself. Life goes on
Re: Need Your Kind Advice Please by Kingxway: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2017
The deed has been done. If she keeps ignoring your calls, just free her. You don't have to beg anybody to stay. If you beg her to stay, you are luckily to beg her throughout the relationship
Re: Need Your Kind Advice Please by ottalo1(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2017
Kingxway:
The deed has been done. If she keeps ignoring your calls, just free her. You don't have to beg anybody to stay. If you beg her to stay, you are luckily to beg her throughout the relationship
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Any Fitness Instructor In Warri And Environs / Guys, How Do You Cope With Admirers? / Why Romanceland Thread Dont Make FRONTPAGE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.