Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) (1770 Views)

Describe Your Kind Of Woman; Fair, Dark, Slim, Thick, Tall, Short. / Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? / She Needs Help. Please Help! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Hassany4u(m): 8:58pm On May 22, 2020
Good day nairalanders, my name is blessing I graduated from school quite some years now. It got to a point I wanted to believe the popular anthem "school na scam", I looked for white collar job to no avail none is forthcoming, as a very industrious person I engage my self in all sort of menial jobs to keep myself going.

Am not here to beg for alms nor anything all I seek is knowledge and mentoring on a particular idea I have failed to execute. I worked my ass out to get a PC and passport to get started unfortunately it didn't work out. It is Upwork I learned people make huge amount of money on this platform everyday and yet couldn't get my account approved let alone of making a dime. Please be my angel.

I know the current predicament of this country is messing with everyone ones head but then I believe we still have good and kind Nigerians I have to start some where also have young ones to look after. please help me here is my what app number 08067679148 or you can kindly drop. I have being dropping threads back to back yet no help. Biko I know we still have kind people around. God bless.

Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Millennialaku(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
gee but this is romance section nah

fiverr and upwork thread is in the business section, there are gurus there wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:18pm On May 22, 2020
Millennialaku:
grin grin grin grin grin
gee but this is romance section nah

fiverr and upwork thread is in the business section, there are gurus there wink

maybe he thinks that online begging is " romantic"...
Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Millennialaku(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

maybe he thinks that online begging is " romantic"...
grin grin
Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 22, 2020
Hassany4u:
Good day nairalanders, my name is blessing I graduated from school quite some years now. It got to a point I wanted to believe the popular anthem "school na scam", I looked for white collar job to no avail none is forthcoming, as a very industrious person I engage my self in all sort of menial jobs to keep myself going.

Am not here to beg for alms nor anything all I seek is knowledge and mentoring on a particular idea I have failed to execute. I worked my ass out to get a PC and passport to get started unfortunately it didn't work out. It is Upwork I learned people make huge amount of money on this platform everyday and yet couldn't get my account approved let alone of making a dime. Please be my angel.

I know the current predicament of this country is messing with everyone ones head but then I believe we still have good and kind Nigerians I have to start some where also have young ones to look after. please help me here is my what app number 08067679148 or you can kindly drop. I have being dropping threads back to back yet no help. Biko I know we still have kind people around. God bless.
I can help you get the account approved for free

4 Likes

Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:22pm On May 22, 2020
Where do you live
Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:24pm On May 22, 2020
@OP
already in January, you used that format to try to beg for handouts, and when Naijacutee asked for your Upwork account OR offered you the below sound advice (on the exact same online begging format of yours), you now said you needed money bla bla bla.

naijacutee:
What problems are you having on Upwork? Can you post a screenshot here?

naijacutee:
The problem with a faulty mindset is that this forum is full of opportunities like these: https://www.nairaland.com/5616237/wanted-buy-used-drink-cans

This person is willing to pay N100K per ton of used cans. If you have already told yourself that you cannot do anything, then you won't be able to do anything.

Someone else will see this same request and go round all the restairants and joints in their area, and offer to collect their cans for free. And they will make it happen.

Someone else on this forum is looking for someone who owns trucks and is promising N5k everyday as long as the truck is working.

https://www.nairaland.com/5606547/earn-5k-daily-1-year

Another person using the same data as all of us will probably search this same forum for someone who is looking for a truck, connect the 2 people and earn the money.

The biggest obstacle we have is the way we interpret the world around us. There is no helper. God is the only helper and He has given us all we need.

in the below thread, so many people already were willing to help you with your Upwork account, yet you never replied and instead was now begging for money handouts. SMH, give up that BS format bro.

https://www.nairaland.com/5861675/why-some-people-like-see

1 Like

Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Hassany4u(m): 9:45pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=89851947]@OP
already in January, you used that format to try to beg for handouts, and when Naijacutee asked for your Upwork account OR offered you the below sound advice (on the exact same online begging format of yours), you now said you needed money bla bla blah

Pls stop posting frivolous thing on my thread if you can't help please leave me alone. Naijacutee asked for my up work account I had give him/her a response,but I have not go anything from naijacutee yet, besides haven't get the help I wanted. So do you want me to keep quiet. What do you mean begging strategy I seek help and I know I will get it PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE. ORISA BO LE GBEMI FIMILE BIMOSE WA
Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:58pm On May 22, 2020
Hassany4u:
Pls stop posting frivolous thing on my thread if you can't help please leave me alone. Naijacutee asked for my up work account I had give him/her a response,but I have not go anything from naijacutee yet, besides haven't get the help I wanted. So do you want me to keep quiet. What do you mean begging strategy I seek help and I know I will get it PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE. ORISA BO LE GBEMI FIMILE BIMOSE WA

YOU LIAR!!!!! who do you take NLers for?! here below is the answer you gave her and other NLers, when they asked you to post a screenshot of your "fake" Upwork issue:

Hassany4u:
Sis the issue am having is that I couldn't even get my account approved let alone of earning a penny. As for the screen shot is been a while I attempt open the account l, wish was unsuccessful it induce me not to take anything as regard it to heart, hence I don't even know the password anymore. If you are doubting me because say I fresh sister na fresh I just fresh no be cream ooo, 1 naira I no get. Biko my sister help me abeg.

you pretend you want Upwork help, but when people ask for your account on Upwork, you now change the subject. here go to the below thread that you opened earlier, many are willing to help

1 Like

Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by superfitsez(m): 10:13pm On May 22, 2020
Richsquad:
Smh..this right here is what everyman should avoid..bros go find money una no go gree but una want make money just drop like that?hmm better wise up guys and make money even with the lockdown,intrested dm me but if u be born again brother no even contact me
you the real deal,I sent in an email
Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Hassany4u(m): 10:16pm On May 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

YOU LIAR!!!!! who do you take NLers for?! here below is the answer you gave her and other NLers, when they asked you to post a screenshot of your "fake" Upwork issue:

you pretend you want Upwork help, but when people ask for your account on Upwork, you now change the subject. here go to the below thread that you opened earlier, many are willing to help

Pls just ignore you are not making any sense, u have import all I got to my current thread, let nairalander decide if am a liar or not , so I won't respond to your frivolity anymore. I don't roll with people like you. BAD ENERGY STAY FAR AWAAAAAY (in wizkid voice)
Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Hassany4u(m): 10:24pm On May 22, 2020
PrettyPrint:

Pls how do I connect with you so that you can help me I have drop my number u can add me on what app or you drop your number so that I can add you. Thanks in advance.
Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:27pm On May 22, 2020
Hassany4u:
Pls just ignore you are not making any sense, u have import all I got to my current thread, let nairalander decide if am a liar or not , so I won't respond to your frivolity anymore. I don't roll with people like you. BAD ENERGY STAY FAR AWAAAAAY (in wizkid voice)

bro, the bad energy are the people who come to NL (since january) with the same exact rubbish online begging issues, pretending they need Upwork help, while they are just online beggars with BS formats.

ok, you need your Upwork approved, right? ok here the below NLer said they can help you approve your account. CASE CLOSED!

PrettyPrint:

1 Like

Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Hassany4u(m): 10:29pm On May 22, 2020
Pls don't mind Mr brownjay if I want to get my hands dirty, I will never use my real photo. You can visit all my previous thread so as, to unveil the truth. I will add another photo now. I gat nothing to worry about am not begging for alms all I seek is mentorship, thanks. MR BROWN OR BLACK JAY WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF, YOU ARE THE LIAR HERE. I NEVA ASK ANYONE FOR A PENNY PLS DIG OUT WHERE I ASK FOR MONEY IN ANY OF MY THREAD.. LEAVE ME ALONE PATHETIC LIAR.

Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Hassany4u(m): 10:34pm On May 22, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Where do you live

Bro na Lagos I dey stay. Bro you fit help me na pls do.
Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:01pm On May 22, 2020
Hassany4u:
Pls don't mind Mr brownjay if I want to get my hands dirty, I will never use my real photo. You can visit all my previous thread so as, to unveil the truth. I will add another photo now. I gat nothing to worry about am not begging for alms all I seek is mentorship, thanks. MR BROWN OR BLACK JAY WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF, YOU ARE THE LIAR HERE. I NEVA ASK ANYONE FOR A PENNY PLS DIG OUT WHERE I ASK FOR MONEY IN ANY OF MY THREAD.. LEAVE ME ALONE PATHETIC LIAR.

bro, we've all seen your photo, back when you were calling yourself Hassany the next Afropop superstar and you were telling us about your next single coming out... but the important issue here is that you PRETEND that you need Upwork account approval help, and when people are trying to help you with your Upwork account, you now tell them you DONT have an account on Upwork and then now beg for "help" (like the below):

Hassany4u:
Bro I have to start some where have no money to solve any problem u know that before you do anything you have to have money even if its small
Hassany4u:
Sis the issue am having is that I couldn't even get my account approved let alone of earning a penny. As for the screen shot is been a while I attempt open the account l, wish was unsuccessful it induce me not to take anything as regard it to heart, hence I don't even know the password anymore. If you are doubting me because say I fresh sister na fresh I just fresh no be cream ooo, 1 naira I no get. Biko my sister help me abeg.
Hassany4u:
You are not part of the wicked ones sir, pls help me, it won't take anything away from you it will only add value to you. This help will go a long way sir and I promise that you will be also happy meeting me. Thanks in advance.
Hassany4u:
Someone pls help me now
Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Galactico4ever(m): 11:08pm On May 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, we've all seen your photo, back when you were calling yourself Hassany the next Afropop superstar and you were telling us about your next single coming out... but the important issue here is that you PRETEND that you need Upwork account approval help, and when people are trying to help you with your Upwork account, you now tell them you DONT have an account on Upwork and then now beg for "help" (like the below):

I enjoy watching you do this to these guys.But dey fit swear for you oo...
Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Hassany4u(m): 11:11pm On May 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Hahaha lols bro why are you bitter like this. Bro you are too slow. What you wrote there how did it amount to pretence. I sing yes but no money to promote my song. How is that pretence, if you no get work go and sleep. THE BOTTOM LINE IS WHAT YOU POST UP THERE HOW DOES IT AMOUNT TO LYING DO YOU SEE ANY WHERE I ASK FOR MONEY SO YOU SEE YOU ARE THE LIAR. PLS LEAVE ME ALONE. I DONT HAVE TIME FOR BANTER. IF YOU LIKE IMPORT ALL MY THREADS HERE AND LET NAIRALANDER DECIDE IF AM A LIAR. WHAT DO I WANT TO GAIN IN REPEATING A PARTICULAR THREAD IF I HAVE GOTTEN HELP. LEAVE ME ALONE, CARRY YOUR BAD ENERGY SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:13pm On May 22, 2020
Galactico4ever:
I enjoy watching you do this to these guys.But dey fit swear for you oo...

bro one foolish idiot already did.. he said ogun is after me, because he didnt like the reply i gave him, lol!
this swearing thingy is for people in 9ja who believe this juju mambo jambo nonsense.

https://www.nairaland.com/5848477/ever-quit-job-without-giving/1#89413117
Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:16pm On May 22, 2020
Hassany4u:
Hahaha lols bro why are you bitter like this. Bro you are too slow. What you wrote there how did it amount to pretence. I sing yes but no money to promote my song. How is that pretence, if you no get work go and sleep. THE BOTTOM LINE IS WHAT YOU POST UP THERE HOW DOES IT AMOUNT TO LYING DO YOU SEE ANY WHERE I ASK FOR MONEY SO YOU SEE YOU ARE THE LIAR. PLS LEAVE ME ALONE. I DONT HAVE TIME FOR BANTER. IF YOU LIKE IMPORT ALL MY THREADS HERE AND LET NAIRALANDER DECIDE IF AM A LIAR. WHAT DO I WANT TO GAIN IN REPEATING A PARTICULAR THREAD IF I HAVE GOTTEN HELP. LEAVE ME ALONE, CARRY YOUR BAD ENERGY SOMEWHERE ELSE.

there are many two bit online beggars with BS formats on NL....now read again the below i wrote, this time slowly...

you PRETEND that you need Upwork account approval help, and when people are trying to help you with your Upwork account, you now tell them you DONT have an account on Upwork and then now beg for "help"

1 Like

Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Hassany4u(m): 11:18pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=Galactico4ever post=89855266] I enjoy watching you do this to these guys.But dey fit swear for you oo...[/quote

Am not some guys. Check the my threads yourself and see if I have done anything wrong
Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by PoliticallyInco: 11:18pm On May 22, 2020
Hassany4u:

Well, people have offered to assist with Upwork. I can't also assist with it here. If you go to the business section, there are people there willing as well.

The whatsApp number is not required to mentor you. That can be done here and it will benefit other people as well.
Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Hassany4u(m): 11:22pm On May 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

there are many two bit online beggars with BS formats on NL....now read again the below i wrote, this time slowly...

you PRETEND that you need Upwork account approval help, and when people are trying to help you with your Upwork account, you now tell them you DONT have an account on Upwork and then now beg for "help"

Look what you wrote up there is it logical u are not making sense at all. Someone wanted to help me, I said I don't have account. Is there any sense in that, or what is your point what are you driving at. If I don't need help with up work so what do I need maybe you should help me state it. POINT OF CORRECTION AM NOT A BEGGAR OXFORD DICTIONARY IS YOUR FRIEND YOU WILL SEE THE MEANING OF BEGGAR THERE. MY BROWNJAY OMNISCIENT. HAHAHA. BAD ENERGY I WONT REPLY YOU AGAIN
Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Hassany4u(m): 11:29pm On May 22, 2020
PoliticallyInco:

Well, people have offered to assist with Upwork. I can't also assist with it here. If you go to the business section, there are people there willing as well.

The whatsApp number is not required to mentor you. That can be done here and it will benefit other people as well.

What is your problem with what app no. You want other people to learn and you can't do it here but you want other people to do it here. U ARE A HYPOCRITE. If you want to help other people do it here.
Besides am not asking for you number, what is your problem with that. If anyone decide to give me his number that is not your problem. People
have being collecting each others number, been creating group chat and get something from it, what is you problem with that.

If you are kind as you paint yourself teach us here HYPOCRITE.
Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:41pm On May 22, 2020
Hassany4u:
If I don't need help with up work so what do I need maybe you should help me state it.

NOBODY knows what you want... you come on NL to ask for Upwork help, yet when people are offering it, you now change your tune..... and keep begging for people to "help you"

someone on this thread already said they can help you approve your account, so why are you still begging for help?!?!
someone advised you to go to the biz section for help, but you are hellbent on asking for whatsapp contact. while nobody needs your whatsapp contact, they only need your upwork account to help you.
Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Hassany4u(m): 11:51pm On May 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Pls to know the truth just visit all my threads. This my brown or whatever is a devil. He will import half of a dialogue here in other to make it look as if am what he is trying to portray me to be. Pls NAIRALANDER VISIT MY THREADS @ hassany4u to know the truth. A NAIRALANDER commented on my thread saying "I DONT NEED TO ASK FOR HELP, I CAN START SOLVING PEOPLE'S PROBLEM TO GET MONEY. THAT IS WHY I RESPONDED THAT AT LEAST I WILL NEED MONEY THAT I DON'T HAVE MONEY(MEANING CAPITAL) BEFORE I CAN START ANYTHING. I NEVA ASK ANYONE FOR MONEY.THIS MY BROWNJAY didn't POST MY THREAD ON SECURITY HERE BUT POSTING DEFAMATORY POSTS. BAD ENERGY STAY FAR AWAY . PLEASE VISIT MY THREADS AT HASSANY4U TO UNRAVEL THE TRUTH. I SAID NA FRESH I FRESH SAY 1 KOBO I NO GET, IS ENOUGH TO SAY I CHANGE TOPIC. ITS JUST A JOKE.THANKS. I WONT RESPOND TO ANY FRIVOLOUS POST HENCEFORTH. a piece of advise for Mr brownjay if you continue with this bad energy all that will surround you is negative vibes MY ONE CENT. TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN I WONT STOP SEEKING HELP HERE OR ANYWHERE UNTIL I GET IT. THANKS
Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by varnaija(f): 11:54pm On May 22, 2020
What we have nowadays aren't men but weaklings and bunch of apologies for men that ever traverse earth.

Go join your brothers already in scam.

Yoruba demons
Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Nobody: 12:03am On May 23, 2020
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wahala dey!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Hassany4u(m): 12:09am On May 23, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Pls to know the truth just visit all my threads. This my brown or whatever is a devil. He will import half of a dialogue here in other to make it look as if am what he is trying to portray me to be. Pls NAIRALANDER VISIT MY THREADS @ hassany4u to know the truth. A NAIRALANDER commented on my thread saying "I DONT NEED TO ASK FOR HELP, I CAN START SOLVING PEOPLE'S PROBLEM TO GET MONEY. THAT IS WHY I RESPONDED THAT AT LEAST I WILL NEED MONEY THAT I DON'T HAVE MONEY(MEANING CAPITAL) BEFORE I CAN START ANYTHING. I NEVA ASK ANYONE FOR MONEY.THIS MY BROWNJAY didn't POST MY THREAD ON SECURITY HERE BUT POSTING DEFAMATORY POSTS. BAD ENERGY STAY FAR AWAY . PLEASE VISIT MY THREADS AT HASSANY4U TO UNRAVEL THE TRUTH. I SAID NA FRESH I FRESH SAY 1 KOBO I NO GET, IS ENOUGH TO SAY I CHANGE TOPIC. ITS JUST A JOKE.THANKS. I WONT RESPOND TO ANY FRIVOLOUS POST HENCEFORTH. a piece of advise for Mr brownjay if you continue with this bad energy all that will surround you is negative vibes MY ONE CENT. TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN I WONT STOP SEEKING HELP HERE OR ANYWHERE UNTIL I GET IT. THANKS
Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Hassany4u(m): 12:17am On May 23, 2020
Here are some evidence to get more pls visit my thread @ hassany 4u

The comment you are looking telling to start solving peoples problem was offered by the same naijacutee. Check my threads pls.

HENCEFORTH I WON'T RESPOND TO AND DEFAMATORY AND FRIVOLOUS POSTS, THANKS. THE EVIDENCE IS ON MY THREADS.

Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Nobody: 1:35am On May 23, 2020
It's better not to seek anyone's assistance here
Cause some people are not up to you and they still gon make jest and talk shi about you angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Get In Here If You Have Ever Experienced This / What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? / Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.