Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Fans Blast Instagram Queen Morrissa For Saying She Is Too Beautiful To Do Chores - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fans Blast Instagram Queen Morrissa For Saying She Is Too Beautiful To Do Chores (650 Views)

Why Should A Woman Be The One To Cook And Do Chores If She Earns As Well? / Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts / S*xy Photos Of Instagram Queen Who Alleged Snatched Vera Sidika’s Nigerian Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Blast Instagram Queen Morrissa For Saying She Is Too Beautiful To Do Chores by morereb10: 9:48am On Apr 06, 2017
Nigerians Blast Instagram Queen Morrissa For Saying She Is Too Beautiful To Do House Chores

She always has controversy written all over her. Lopex Morrissa Escandell is a self acclaimed 'most beautiful queen' on Instagram and she is really getting on her followers nerves.

Recall she was the lady who said and I quote: "If my lover does not beat me up in a day, I wont be alright". Does this girl or lady have a death wish or something?

She took to her IG page to inform followers that she hates doing basically all house chores. She hates washing plates, mopping floors and more. According to her, she is too beautiful to do any house chores.

I am indeed sorry for man that will take this lady home as a wife.

See her post below:

'I hate washing plates, mopping floors and doing basically all house chores. I am too beautiful to do that

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/04/instagram-queen-lopex-morrissa-says-she.html

cc dominique lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

Re: Fans Blast Instagram Queen Morrissa For Saying She Is Too Beautiful To Do Chores by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2017
When She Clock 35, Body Go Tell Her
Mtcheeew.
Fine She No Even Fine.
Abacha Iranu
Re: Fans Blast Instagram Queen Morrissa For Saying She Is Too Beautiful To Do Chores by osuohak(m): 10:08am On Apr 06, 2017
Even the Bible said it. in Proverbs but based on Logistics I forgot the chapter and vs. It says 'what is beauty if brain is empty :

My sis have a life worthy to be emulated
Re: Fans Blast Instagram Queen Morrissa For Saying She Is Too Beautiful To Do Chores by henrydadon(m): 10:10am On Apr 06, 2017
angry
Re: Fans Blast Instagram Queen Morrissa For Saying She Is Too Beautiful To Do Chores by EmilyNte1988(f): 10:13am On Apr 06, 2017
She still dey learn work. Body go tell her very soon
Re: Fans Blast Instagram Queen Morrissa For Saying She Is Too Beautiful To Do Chores by Dshocker(m): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2017
If i hear say a typical 9ja man go wan marry this one.
Re: Fans Blast Instagram Queen Morrissa For Saying She Is Too Beautiful To Do Chores by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:44am On Apr 06, 2017
Who is Morissa again o?

(1) (Reply)

Checkout These Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-wedding Photos / I Am Just Curious About This / 7 Types Of Women You Must Surely See In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.