Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? (16367 Views)

See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) / Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria / Do You Know Why Sex Is Measured In Rounds???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tokziby:

There are many pedophiles from the west and they go around sleeping with underage girls. Go online and see for urself where a little girl of about 5-6 years are requested to give tourist Yum Yum (MouthAction) for $20. before they attain age of 10 they are already experts and some even give bum bum (s*x). The worst aspect is that majority of the foreigner dont use protection and if u go to the Philippines today u will find several white kids. Its an epidermic not growth for a nation.

dont you want white kids ?

i know my answer would be as ridiculous and single minded as yours.
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tokziby:

The south Asian people

zarzar is a troll, of course she knows who is poor, she is one
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tokziby:

There are many pedophiles from the west and they go around sleeping with underage girls. Go online and see for urself where a little girl of about 5-6 years are requested to give tourist Yum Yum (MouthAction) for $20. before they attain age of 10 they are already experts and some even give bum bum (s*x). The worst aspect is that majority of the foreigner dont use protection and if u go to the Philippines today u will find several white kids. Its an epidermic not growth for a nation.

what makes a 14 year old girl more desirable than a 24 year old woman ?

as for STD, both of them are susceptible to STD.

do you think most white travelers prefer a 14 year old girl to a 24 year old woman ? even he is white, even he is a sex buyer, he is not as abnormal as you assume him to be. don't demonize white people and don't victimize yourself.

if you have money to buy some boys, which type would you like ?
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by Tokziby: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

dont you want white kids ?

i know my answer would be as ridiculous and single minded as yours.

Why would i want white kids?? does that has relation to what i've just said.

The tourist are littering SA with white kids that has no father and compounding the woes of the already impoverish people just for few dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

you , as the reprentative of the benighted african people, are abetting the pedophiles to come to africa .

what use of a boy of 14 years old to a lady ?

and how many pedophiles in a certain country, say , france ? if every frenchman likes girls under 16 years old, france will be out of control ,and french race will extinguish for that.

pedophiles are always the minority, if it is a normal sex behavior, it would not be reported like titbit in newspaper.

even as you mention, ALL pedophiles are rushing to Thailand. there is a reason there. SA girls are more fvckable. black girls can never covet that endowment.

Keep fooling yourself, while pedos from all over the world are already on African beaches seeking for children to abuse/

Here is a clue for you: if some Nigerians are willing to kidnap children for rituals, do you think these same demons will see anything wrong with selling these kids to pedos?

2 Likes

Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tokziby:

Why would i want white kids?? does that has relation to what i've just said.

The tourist are littering SA with white kids that has no father and compounding the woes of the already impoverish people just for few dollars.

the mulatto kids fare much better in southeast Asia.

they are blessed and envied by the local people.

TV stars, movie stars, or whatever good jobs , are for them. and it is easier for them to get US visas.

they usually are brought up by grandparents.
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

zarzar is a troll, of course she knows who is poor, she is one

Hahaha. That's good to know. Tell him more about the last time I knocked at your door begging for something to eat wink
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Keep fooling yourself, while pedos from all over the world are already on African beaches seeking for children to abuse/

Here is a clue for you: if some Nigerians are willing to kidnap children for rituals, do you think these same demons will see anything wrong with selling these kids to pedos?

I am not a black person, and I don't pretend to know what use of the children kidnapping in Nigeria .

to be sex slaves ? to be slaves ? to be adopted by couples who can not give birth ? to be killed and organs to be sold ?

white sex tourists have nothing to do with these.

they pay the money and get the fun, and head for a next country. it is a fair game.

since there is no data(how many worldwide travelers per year ? how many of them are sex tourists? how many of them are pedophiles ? ) to prove either your opinion or mine, we have to apply common sense.

do you like a 14 year old girl more than a 24 year old woman ? you are a good sample, because you are a random and mundane person.
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am not a black person, and I don't pretend to know what use of the children kidnapping in Nigeria .

to be sex slaves ? to be slaves ? to be adopted by couples who can not give birth ? to be killed and organs to be sold ?

white sex tourists have nothing to do with these.

they pay the money and get the fun, and head for a next country. it is a fair game.

since there is no data(how many worldwide travelers per year ? how many of them are sex tourists? how many of them are pedophiles ? ) to prove either your opinion or mine, we have to apply common sense.

do you like a 14 year old girl more than a 24 year old woman ? you are a good sample, because you are a random and mundane person.

The majority of convicted pedophiles in this world are WHITE, and sadly they abuse the same kids that are kidnapped or sold by pi.mps. if you have no idea about what was going on in SA then ask or educate yourself.
The #1 destination for pedos of this world was THAILAND, and it was only when the law changed that they now shifted to Africa.

Now, why would a man prefer a child than an adult?! MENTAL DISORDER or MADNESS, I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:
...they get to know each other , and hatred , which originated from ignorance...

...whywhyogun...

And you are asking ogun why he will not kill you.

I never heard anything more stuuuupid in my entire life. cry

5 Likes

Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Whatever you are smoking by extolling sex tourism this way lipsrsealed.....I wonder what you may have gotten into.
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

The majority of convicted pedophiles in this world are WHITE, and sadly they abuse the same kids that are kidnapped or sold by pi.mps. if you have no idea about what was going on in SA then ask or educate yourself.
The #1 destination for pedos of this world was THAILAND, and it was only when the law changed that they now shifted to Africa.

Now, why would a man prefer a child than an adult?! MENTAL DISORDER or MADNESS, I guess.

1) black people also fantasy sex tourism. but you have no money to do that. your poverty and your inferior psychology save you from this aberration.

2) don't feel too much for people in southeast Asia. how many countries in SA have you been to ? you may know something about Nigeria, but no more. and do you know, in Cambodia, a chick charges a Caucasian for 20 dollars , a Chinese or Japanese for 50 dollars, a black man or Indian man 100 dollars ? and some black dudes even protested for this discrimination.

3) people in SA like Caucasian a lot. and white sex buyers are the only way for them to escape their tribulation, they know , they suffer worse in the hands of their own race.

4) white race are most humane race. ask yourself, do you want to serve in a west company or a black man company ?

5) do you have any idea, how many worldwide travelers every year ? how many of them are sex tourists ? and how many of these sex tourists are pedophiles ? have you experienced any such abusing case by pedophiles? who inculcate this kind of news to you? and how prevalent is pedophile abusing ?

6) don't apply such words as "many" "a lot " "very" when you are not sure of the situation. by the way, I have been to 3 SA countries. and I think , those boys there, are not good quality, and not cheap. I prefer black boys. I mean boys 25 -55 years old.
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:
Whatever you are smoking by extolling sex tourism this way lipsrsealed.....I wonder what you may have gotten into.

I never extol it. sex tourism is something amoral, but not immoral.

see how impartial I am.

and don't forget my question, Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? that is the reason why I post this thread
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

by the way, African black men are very narrow minded. you are an example. this narrow mindedness will lead to a real pedophile invasion. it is your bigotry that welcomes the pedophiles to Africa.

who will not make good use of a stupid guy ?
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

by the way, African black men are very narrow minded. you are an example. this narrow mindedness will lead to a real pedophile invasion. it is your bigotry that welcomes the pedophiles to Africa.

who will not make good use of a stupid guy ?

I am trying to educate you, get sense or remain dumb writing garbage on NL.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Your words.

whywhyogun:

actually , sex tourism has more positive points than negative ones.

1) it helps people to commingle themselves, and to know each other better. imagine, an opulent white man , and a hillbilly boy or girl in a 3rd would muslin country, they could never cross their paths, but for this creative sex tourism. they get to know each other , and hatred , which originated from ignorance, diminishes.

2) it helps people to earn more money, it is self evident.

3) it helps people to learn English in a faster and better way.

and finally , sex tourism does a very good thing : it helps many people to take what the world really is. those sex workers, they don't feel any shame or hesitation in their daily live. they know what is dignity. having sex with hundreds of men or women is nothing to do with dignity.

this is the enlightenment of life.

if a sex buyer exploits fun out of a sex worker, and verbally abuses the latter, it is called humiliation. but if the former only does what he/she is supposed to do, and pays well, it is called business.

whywhyogun:
sex tourism is something amoral, but not immoral.
Now you dettol and launder it and present it on a platter of gold.

whywhyogun:
see how impartial I am.
And afterwards blow your rusty trumpet. See how nice I am.....sarc

Thank you sir. We don hear.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

this is the evidence of black bigotry

1) if most west travelers are pedophiles, most westerners are pedophiles. because westerners are traveling randomly, not just the pedophiles will travel.

2) if most westerners are secret pedophiles, how can they thrive and prosper ? of course, you wish all the white people are perverts, and living miserably, and dying ignominiously, leaving good land and welfare to you black race.

3) what makes black race more dangerous is you eat your own flesh ! if black race are same as human race as white race are, black race have pedophiles too, to the same level. but you have no chance to put it onto other race. you have to wreak the internecine havoc in form of various kinds of crimes. evil essence could be the same among different races, but white race find out a less evil channel to relieve it. evil essence appears in more violent forms in black race. you are worse than pedophiles.
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

I am trying to educate you, get sense or remain dumb writing garbage on NL.

have you been to Thailand ? go and raise your horizon. you will learn many things over there. but definitely not what you assume for now.
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:
Your words.

don't you worship English ? go to find a British white SUGAR MOM and practice your English. it is indeed a positive point. how can you deny that ?
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

1) black people also fantasy sex tourism. but you have no money to do that. your poverty and your inferior psychology save you from this aberration.

Whatever reason why the majority of sex tourists and pedos are WHITE, is irrelevant to me. A sick race is a sick race!

2) don't feel too much for people in southeast Asia. how many countries in SA have you been to ? you may know something about Nigeria, but no more. and do you know, in Cambodia, a chick charges a Caucasian for 20 dollars , a Chinese or Japanese for 50 dollars, a black man or Indian man 100 dollars ? and some black dudes even protested for this discrimination.

I won't even go down this bragging childish game with you. You can clearly see that I have a very good knowledge of what is happening in SA. Keep thinking that everybody is as clueless as you. We all know your kind.

3) people in SA like Caucasian a lot. and white sex buyers are the only way for them to escape their tribulation, they know , they suffer worse in the hands of their own race.

NONSENSE!! They would sleep with a dog if it pays them enough... And sadly, sleeping with these white pedo bastards is just as bad as sleeping with a sick animal.

4) white race are most humane race. ask yourself, do you want to serve in a west company or a black man company ?

Yet here you are serving a black man by posting on his website making Him richer by The day. Why don't you go serve your white pedo kind instead then?

5) do you have any idea, how many worldwide travelers every year ? how many of them are sex tourists ? and how many of these sex tourists are pedophiles ? have you experienced any such abusing case by pedophiles? who inculcate this kind of news to you? and how prevalent is pedophile abusing ?

Again, you should ask your white pedo kind why they love going to poor countries and abuse children. They are an abomination!

6) don't apply such words as "many" "a lot " "very" when you are not sure of the situation. by the way, I have been to 3 SA countries. and I think , those boys there, are not good quality, and not cheap. I prefer black boys. I mean boys 25 -55 years old.

Woah, you have visited 3 SA countries, and you wanna discuss with me about the situation in SA?! Bwaaaaah...clap for your sorry self. The day you will have LIVED a few yrs there then you can come and discuss this issue, with valid points. Until then, best keep quiet.

3 Likes

Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Whatever reason why the majority of sex tourists and pedos are WHITE, is irrelevant to me. A sick race is a sick race!

pedophile is a word, mildly towards negative.

sex tourist is a word, totally neutral.

black race have more pedophiles, but you don't have money , you abuse your own race , by raping your own daughters.
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

I won't even go down this bragging childish game with you. You can clearly see that I have a very good knowledge of what is happening in SA. Keep thinking that everybody is as clueless as you. We all know your kind..

look at my first post, I discuss the sex tourism issue , and put stress on big black peniss losing battles with small SA chicks.

and you come from nowhere, to twist my topic to be a pedophile one .

what makes you equalize sex tourism with pedophiles ? why do you think of pedophiles so much?
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

NONSENSE!! They would sleep with a dog if it pays them enough... And sadly, sleeping with these white pedo bastards is just as bad as sleeping with a sick animal.

you are right and wrong.

right : SA chicks will sleep with inferior race, with an exorbitant charge of money.

wrong: they like white skin, same as black race do.

the circumstance under which I talk , is, the chicks are grown up people.

if you keep twisting sex workers mentioned by me to be minors, it is your pervert fantasy.
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by RoyalBlak007: 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
♪Rap God♪
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Yet here you are serving a black man by posting on his website making Him richer by The day. Why don't you go serve your white pedo kind instead then?

I am jeering at you and your backward race on your forum.
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Again, you should ask your white pedo kind why they love going to poor countries and abuse children. They are an abomination!

how many white pedophiles do you know ? say a number. there are 1.5 billion white traveler in 2016, worldwide. and how many of them are pedophiles ? answer me directly. and no quibbles.

by the way, you are too old to be fvckable. or else, your hole will be busted without mercy by my race. I show no pity for that.
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Woah, you have visited 3 SA countries, and you wanna discuss with me about the situation in SA?! Bwaaaaah...clap for your sorry self. The day you will have LIVED a few yrs there then you can come and discuss this issue, with valid points. Until then, best keep quiet..

take it easy, many white people don't like black boys or girls, you are too ugly for them.
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:
Your words.

in front of me, a young person with a seasoned mind, you are just a pupil, glean any crumb of knowledge if you can.
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I jumped the gun on this one. When I see "SA", I get tunnel vision tongue But I'm now realizing s/he meant Southeast Asia & not Mzansi. Oops grin
lol..I see,why did he put "SA" tho?....it was a bait

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jayceon:
lol..I see,why did he put "SA" tho?....it was a bait

if I want to bait you, why don't I put SA in the title ?

why are you so sensitive to SA? narrow minded black men. when SA is mentioned , most people will think of Southeast Asia, only black men would take it to be south Africa.
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

look at my first post, I discuss the sex tourism issue , and put stress on big black peniss losing battles with small SA chicks.

and you come from nowhere, to twist my topic to be a pedophile one .

what makes you equalize sex tourism with pedophiles ? why do you think of pedophiles so much?

Here is further EDUCATION for you:
A) Many of the bar girls of Thailand are teenagers forced into the world of prostitution. The p.imps certainly know what these white tourists desire. They are attracted to women with smaller frame, no adult physical appearances, shy type etc...like Asian women (because it makes them look like teenagers). These sick pedos are an abomination.
B) only a very deluded sick person would talk about sex tourism in SA as anything positive.
C) Sex tourism in these countries is the reason why your pedo kind are so rampant, and coming to Africa.
D) pedos are mostly white and they even have created a religion (mormon) to be able to abuse children. Sick people.
E) if your race was so great then you wouldn't come to NL begging for black dikc. I can imagine how nasty you look, if NL is your only way to get black dikc. Mentally damaged women like you are only used for Visa/immigration purposes, or online romance scam.
F) the majority of pedophiles of this world are WHITE, fact!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Here is further EDUCATION for you:
A) Many of the bar girls of Thailand are teenagers forced into the world of prostitution. The p.imps certainly know what these white tourists desire. They are attracted to women with smaller frame, no adult physical appearances, shy type etc...like Asian women (because it makes them look like teenagers). These sick pedos are an abomination.

how do you know ? have you been to Thailand ? if a waitress in a bar, earns 1500 dollars per month, I guess even you would like to take that job, by a castrating surgery.

and most taxi dancers in Thailand are grown ups. Thailand is a country more advanced than Nigeria . their laws are better enforced.

and by the way, Thailand is famous for their gay boys.

when we talk about Thailand, we talk about Babylonian, the gay red light zone, and you , don't pretend to know things about Thailand more than I do. I have been there once.

just to forestall you to shift to gay topic, I am not a gay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? / Thread closed / No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.