Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Stop Victimising Audu Supporters – Faleke Warns FG, Gov Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Victimising Audu Supporters – Faleke Warns FG, Gov Bello (790 Views)

Kogi 2019: Faleke Backs Out Of Kogi Governorship Race / Updated: Tribunal Strikes Out Petition Challenging Abiodun Faleke’s Victory / Mace Snatching Was Plotted By FG — Gov Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Victimising Audu Supporters – Faleke Warns FG, Gov Bello by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 06, 2017
The All Progressives Party’s (APC) Deputy Governorship candidate in the 2015 elections in Kogi State, James Faleke has raised the alarm over the spate of deliberate victimisation of members of the Audu/Faleke Political family within the party by both the Federal and State governments respectively.

In a statement released yesterday, Faleke who is a member of House of Representatives warned that the cruel lopsidedness in appointments which is deliberately skewed against the Audu/Faleke members may be detrimental to the the political fortunes of the party in the nearest future.
Faleke noted that at a time when the Federal Government should be looking for ways of assuaging the feelings of members of his group who actually campaigned and won the Governorship seat for APC in the state, all appointments so far have been alloted to the Governor Yahaya Bello faction of the party in the state.

On the part of the Governor, Faleke expressed dismay with the level his administration would go on a voyage of self-serving vendetta to annihilate members of the political family of the late Prince Abubakar Audu who actually campaigned and won the Governorship seat that he and his hoards of Peoples Democratic Party’s(PDP) appointees are currently enjoying.

“My heart bleeds over the macabre dance of unimaginable treachery and victimisation of patriotic and loyal members of APC who actually campaigned and won the Governorship seat for the party in the state that was cruelly gifted Alhaji Yahaya Bello. Unfortunately, the most culpable party is the Federal Government that is supposed to play the role of father- to -all. Till date, not a single federal appointment has been extended to our members, rather the appointments go to cronies of the Governor, who knew next to nothing as to the energy and toil we put into the campaigns that won the APC both the Presidential and Governorship elections in the state among others”.

According to Faleke, ” Most worrisome is the disturbing trend of Marginalisation of Kogi West in these federal appointments. I would not be wrong to conclude that the good people of Kogi West where I hail from are being ruthlessly punished by the powers that be as part of a bigger bizzare political script to completely shut me and my supporters out of reckoning”.

“How else can one explain the appointments of majority of PDP members into the cabinet of Governor Yahaya Bello including the recent appointments of Senior Special Assistants(SSAs) and Special Assistants(SAs) from the Stable of PDP when loyal APC members, the proverbial goose that lay the golden eggs, are left to lick the wounds. How desperate and heartless can some people go in the name of political vendetta?”

Faleke further lamented that “it is unfortunate that the group that campaigned and won the Presidential election for President Muhammadu Buhari in Kogi State when Yahaya Bello and his supporters were busy campaigning for PDP is being made to suffer untold persecution even at Presidency,s level for reasons best known to the actors” In his words, “the APC in Kogi is now more divided than ever. And can a house divided against itself ever stand?
The larger implication of this unfortunate development to the party, if not urgently addressed, is better imagined.
A word, they say, is enough for the wise”.

www.kogireports.com/stop-victimising-audu-supporters-faleke-warns-fg-gov-bello/

1 Like

Re: Stop Victimising Audu Supporters – Faleke Warns FG, Gov Bello by profhezekiah: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2017
I think this yahaya bello is clueless he just came to eat the fruit he never laboured for and he is misbehaving
Re: Stop Victimising Audu Supporters – Faleke Warns FG, Gov Bello by kestolove95(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2017
Dix is our governor..dat ugly taut tenure ends by 2019..
Re: Stop Victimising Audu Supporters – Faleke Warns FG, Gov Bello by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 06, 2017
Those appointments that went to the easthern senatorial district for the avoidance of doubt are :
1.The Hon. Minister slot for the State.
2.The Residence Electoral Commissioner slot for Kogi.
3. The COE/MD of National Development Bank.
4. The Executive Director (Engineering ) of NTA.

While our Central Senatorial area have:
1. The Two(2) Ambassadorial slots
for Kogi State... in addition to producing the Governor with nothing at all for the west senatorial area and by extension the third largest Tribe -the Okuns(Yoruba speaking people).

This is quite bad!

cc: Seun ,lalasticlala and mynd44

1 Like

Re: Stop Victimising Audu Supporters – Faleke Warns FG, Gov Bello by sarrki(m): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2017
My prayers to Nigerian is that we get it right in 2019

From local government level to federal level

We can't continue this way

1 Like

Re: Stop Victimising Audu Supporters – Faleke Warns FG, Gov Bello by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:17am On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:
My prayers to Nigerian is that we get it right in 2019

From local government level to federal level

We can't continue this way
We can never get it right as long as its buhari undecided
Re: Stop Victimising Audu Supporters – Faleke Warns FG, Gov Bello by Simongm(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2017
Is FG is punishing us for the Sins of Sinator Dino Melaye

My heart bleed when i read about the wicked marginalization of my people the Okun race in Kogi State, the third largest tribe of Kogi State and by extension the entire West Senatorial Area by the FG with the shadow hand of the Gov. Bello as alleged.

1 Like

Re: Stop Victimising Audu Supporters – Faleke Warns FG, Gov Bello by sarrki(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

We can never get it right as long as its buhari undecided

Bro that is where a lot got it wrong

The local government and state are closer to the people what are they doing?

If they are doing well and more allocations go to them than what I'd in the federal level

N judiciously utilized with whom we vote to lead us

Nobody will care who is the president
Re: Stop Victimising Audu Supporters – Faleke Warns FG, Gov Bello by Simongm(m): 11:25am On Apr 06, 2017
kestolove95:

Re: Stop Victimising Audu Supporters – Faleke Warns FG, Gov Bello by fergie001: 11:34am On Apr 06, 2017
kestolove95:
Are u Okun?
Re: Stop Victimising Audu Supporters – Faleke Warns FG, Gov Bello by fergie001: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2017
Simongm:
Is FG is punishing us for the Sins of Sinator Dino Melaye

My heart bleed when i read about the wicked marginalization of my people the Okun race in Kogi State, the third largest tribe of Kogi State and by extension the entire West Senatorial Area by the FG with the shadow hand of the Gov. Bello as alleged.
So u are Okun?
Re: Stop Victimising Audu Supporters – Faleke Warns FG, Gov Bello by Simongm(m): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2017
fergie001:

So u are Okun?

Re: Stop Victimising Audu Supporters – Faleke Warns FG, Gov Bello by fergie001: 11:53am On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=Simongm post=55315480][/quote]
Hahahahaha
Just asked sha,
Have fond memories of that place.
I served there,precisely in Gbede area of Ijumu LGA 4years ago,
The people no get wahala sha but Government at all levels has forgotten them.Not even the Awoniyis could even do sth there.And come to think of it,I was feeling like since FCOE is in Okene and KSU in Igala that the Federal Univ,should have been in Okun.

Co-incidentally nysc sent my fiancee to Okun again,Kabba precisely last year.

So,am technically an Okun-man grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Victimising Audu Supporters – Faleke Warns FG, Gov Bello by Simongm(m): 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
fergie001:

Hahahahaha
Just asked sha,
Have fond memories of that place.
I served there,precisely in Gbede area of Ijumu LGA 4years ago,
The people no get wahala sha but Government at all levels has forgotten them.Not even the Awoniyis could even do sth there.And come to think of it,I was feeling like since FCOE is in Okene and KSU in Igala that the Federal Univ,should have been in Okun.

Co-incidentally nysc sent my fiancee to Okun again,Kabba precisely last year.

So,am technically an Okun-man grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nice one bro, i'm sure kabba is treating your fiancee real good?
Re: Stop Victimising Audu Supporters – Faleke Warns FG, Gov Bello by fergie001: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2017
Simongm:

Nice one bro, i'm sure kabba is treating your fiancee real good?
Noooooo,u people didn't even treat me fine at allllllll,
I just love d peaceful nature of the place,that's all
If na treatment,0

(1) (Reply)

Planned Demolition Of Mosques,fayose Is Playing With Fire Says MURIC(Photos) / FFK Hosts Nnamdi Kanu, Sits With More Than 10 People For Lunch. Photo / Why Some Kogi Workers Have Not Been Paid – Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.