Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos (27529 Views)

Karen Igho Shines In New Photos / Karen Igho Shows Off Sultry Figure. Fans React / Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by ogastone(m): 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
I
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by dacovajnr: 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
See the last pix!! shocked First tym I go see yansh wey sag like breast grin grin
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by daniel147(m): 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nice pic
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by wildchild1: 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
Congrats Karen

Check my signature for your football jerseys (take advantage of the Easter promo)
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Ceede: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
Woman n social media 2nd to the last pics want make woman tire me
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
HBD to her
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Akposkool(m): 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
ChristyB:
Happy birthday Karen, the only girl that went to Big brother and came out without issues but with the molla
and couldn't leave up to the hype just like that grouch Efe would
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by psallmuel(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
ChristyB:
Happy birthday Karen, the only girl that went to Big brother and came out without issues but with the molla

I'm sure you did not watch it
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by psallmuel(m): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
When you see "karen" and "photos" on the same sentence, expect a nude. But now I'm disappointed; who is the pastor?
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by UJUKALA404: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
Karen oooo
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by smilingface(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
she look's like cookie from empire series.
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by luswitz(f): 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
prettyesther20:
Did she stop bleaching cause she is not looking that fair again undecided
yeah right! she used to be a fair girl... I wonder what happened. She is still cool though.
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by adetoyipeter(m): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Download Video: Niniola – Maradona

Niniola – Maradona

Following the release of the Instant Hit single MARADONA, NINIOLA is back again and this time its the release of the Official Video.

http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/video-niniola-maradona/

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
everitina:
wow, cant believe she won the heart of Africans and yet she's still struggling to create a brand for herself
How sure are you?
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by kingthoby1811(m): 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Too dark angry
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by justmenoni: 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ebony grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awilo Longomba And Flavour Pose Same Style In London(photo) / Dija, Rahama Sadau & Salma Phillips Cover Thisday Style Magazine's Latest Issue / Josephine Eleyi Igoche Dies In Kaduna (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.