Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch (52755 Views)

Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria / Ramadan: Prices Of Tomato, Pepper Rise By 60% In Lagos / Scarcity Of Tomatoes , Other Commodities Hit Lagos Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by optional1(f): 11:15am On Apr 14, 2017
dacovajnr:
Mio fi oro si yin ni enu Ma, mo kan so temi ni. undecided

Gbam! Finally you admitted to being good at changing one's writeup which is a very terrible habit undecided undecided

You don't send, you bring it down your after you have prepared it.

Technology has taken over Aunty, I now order for Pizza via Bluetooth, but if you want it delivered to you physically then I'll see to that.

Actually physically,Some guys came to burst a friend at home, so I had to rushed down to his place after a neighbour of his had called me, everything sha dabaru, but at the end sha marine police cum settle everything, am I what?

Oshey! Nurse Vicky tongue tongue, But sincerely speaking I do consume too much of sugary stuff, but never tot such would result to joints and Muscular pains. Tbh have done various Tests including HIV test for the fear of unknown,even at being a Virgin embarassed embarassed but am being told "Nothing is wrong with you" or"You have malaria typhoid", but after treatment the pains are still there even up till now I still feel the pains but slightly.

Well I guess I need to reduce my sugar intake. Thanks much Vicky for the enlightenment atleast you've become very useful to me now tongue tongue tongue

Optional kini iwo fe wulo fun na? undecided undecided

kilode jnr

leave me alone oh..
We are mourning today.
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by VickyRotex(f): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
dacovajnr:
Mio fi oro si yin ni enu Ma, mo kan so temi ni. undecided

Gbam! Finally you admitted to being good at changing one's writeup which is a very terrible habit undecided undecided

You don't send, you bring it down your after you have prepared it.

Technology has taken over Aunty, I now order for Pizza via Bluetooth, but if you want it delivered to you physically then I'll see to that.

Actually physically,Some guys came to burst a friend at home, so I had to rushed down to his place after a neighbour of his had called me, everything sha dabaru, but at the end sha marine police cum settle everything, am I what?

Ema so tiyin! angry

I never for once denied fixing the right text! I'm proud of it, and it's not a terrible habit! angry angry Come and beat me tongue

See the way he said bring it down here angry angry Commander in Chief! angry angry

Pizza via bluetooth kor, Pizza via Game Console ni angry angry Shebi they wee sha deliver it physically. So yes, I want it delivered physically. angry

shocked shocked shocked You went to fight lago kan oru. Good to know you got a friend's back, it's scary though. Biko dont fight! Marine Police? You live beside Yemoja? undecided

You know what I meant by Are you? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I read your "erutangis" some times ago lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Anyways I wouldnt ask much about that lipsrsealed

Oshey! Nurse Vicky tongue tongue, But sincerely speaking I do consume too much of sugary stuff, but never tot such would result to joints and Muscular pains. Tbh have done various Tests including HIV test for the fear of unknown,even at being a Virgin embarassed embarassed but am being told "Nothing is wrong with you" or"You have malaria typhoid", but after treatment the pains are still there even up till now I still feel the pains but slightly.

Hahahahaha. HIV kwa? Ko le to yen. Sugar is a silent poison. It results to even more. Please try to reduce it as much as you can. I know it's challenging, but we gat to do our best daily to cut it down. Please note that, I'm not perfect too. Btw, I'll pretend I dint see that in bold undecided undecided
What kind of pain do you still feel? Waist/Joint?

Well I guess I need to reduce my sugar intake. Thanks much Vicky for the enlightenment atleast you've become very useful to me now tongue tongue tongue

Optional1 kini iwo fe wulo fun na? Mo mo pe iwo na wuloundecided undecided

Yea, please do! You are welcome! No start o! I've always been useful! angry angry angry

Optional1 is bae! She is wulo gidi gan. But Woli oni iyi ni ile re! Oun loro yin sir angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
Do you know where(market maybe) I can buy sun dried ponmo in Lagos?
please help
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by optional1(f): 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
VickyRotex:

Ema so tiyin! angry

I never for once denied fixing the right text! I'm proud of it, and it's not a terrible habit! angry angry Come and beat me tongue

See the way he said bring it down here angry angry Commander in Chief! angry angry

Pizza via bluetooth kor, Pizza via Game Console ni angry angry Shebi they wee sha deliver it physically. So yes, I want it delivered physically. angry

shocked shocked shocked You went to fight lago kan oru. Good to know you got a friend's back, it's scary though. Biko dont fight! Marine Police? You live beside Yemoja? undecided

You know what I meant by Are you? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I read your "erutangis" some times ago lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Anyways I wouldnt ask much about that lipsrsealed

Hahahahaha. HIV kwa? Ko le to yen. Sugar is a silent poison. It results to even more. Please try to reduce it as much as you can. I know it's challenging, but we gat to do our best daily to cut it down. Please note that, I'm not perfect too. Btw, I'll pretend I dint see that in bold undecided undecided

Yea, please do! You are welcome! No start o! I've always been useful! angry angry angry

Optional1 is bae! She is wulo gidi gan. But Woli oni iyi ni ile re! Oun loro yin sir angry angry

whats d meaning of the yoruba words big sis
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by dacovajnr: 1:57am On Apr 15, 2017
VickyRotex:

Ema so tiyin! angry

Eyin gan e ku oro enu undecided

Fixing is allowed on your own part but never on my own part. Always want things done your own way undecided, it's still a bad habit

Hehehe. Here she goes again, you bringing down Nkwobi has become a problem but you on the other hand want mine to be delivered to you Physically #WeldonMa✋

Isnor wah you think sha, if I had not gone in jiffy, he probably would've been silenced over nothing before day break as the guys were fully"loaded". If not for the timely intervention of Mine and the guys I took along and ofcourse the MP. We Thank God sha...

Yes, I stayed about 300metres away from Olokun grin, and the MP are there guiding our waterways,keeping the nefarious activities of militants in check.

Btw, you must be a very good listener for you to have taken your tym to decode my "erutangis" and been able to read meaning to it...and "I am not" what you think "I am" and will never be neve hguoht eht erusserp si ereht tub I lliw reven bmuccus ot rieht scitna.

Yea, I've already put your advice to use by reducing my sugary stuffs intake, you saw the embolden, don't you blv me? grin.

Like I said I still feel the muscle/joint pains, never had waist pain for a while but the Muscle/joint comes and goes at will couple with some tingling on both arms and legs.

Your usefulness started only yesterday grin, as for optional1 no comment..

How was your night? kiss
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by optional1(f): 7:39am On Apr 15, 2017
dacovajnr:

Fixing is allowed on your own part but never on my own part. Always want things done your own way undecided, it's still a bad habit

Hehehe. Here she goes again, you bringing down Nkwobi has become a problem but you on the other hand want mine to be delivered to you Physically #WeldonMa✋

Isnor wah you think sha, if I had not gone in jiffy, he probably would've been silenced over nothing before day break as the guys were fully"loaded". If not for the timely intervention of Mine and the guys I took along and ofcourse the MP. We Thank God sha...

Yes, I stayed about 300metres away from Olokun grin, and the MP are there guiding our waterways,keeping the nefarious activities of militants in check.

Btw, you must be a very good listener for you to have taken your tym to decode my "erutangis" and been able to read meaning to it...and "I am not" what you think "I am" and will never be neve hguoht eht erusserp si ereht tub I lliw reven bmuccus ot rieht scitna.

Yea, I've already put your advice to use by reducing my sugary stuffs intake, you saw the embolden, don't you blv me? grin.

Like I said I still feel the muscle/joint pains, never had waist pain for a while but the Muscle/joint comes and goes at will couple with some tingling on both arms and legs.

Your usefulness started only yesterday grin, as for optional no comment..

How was your night? kiss

why una just dey call me name like efe nah
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by VickyRotex(f): 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
optional1:

whats d meaning of the yoruba words big sis

lol.Don't mind Dacova. I'm telling him that he doesn't value you. angry angry

And that I know the reason why. It's because of the saying that "A prophet does not have value in his town"

Until person snatch you, im eye go clear. cheesy tongue kiss kiss
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by VickyRotex(f): 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
dacovajnr:

Your usefulness started only yesterday grin, as for optional1 no comment..

How was your night? kiss

Mo ma binu siyin o angry angry
Only yesterday abi? I wont fix anything, I will say "Jesus fix it" embarassed
Better no comment, cos I fit gree make you yab me, but I no go gree make you yab my precious sister. angry Optional1, this is for you kiss kiss kiss
Night was good o jere. Thank God for the weekend.

I dint say you shouldn't cancel or fix the text na. I'm only reminding you that I'm good at it, and if you wanna start, then you berra brace up for mine. tongue tongue

You "is" not comprendre what I'm saying! I dint say I cant bring the nkwobi, I'm saying, why "is" you commanding me to bring it. Like you were Commander-n-Chief in your past life. angry Say it nicely, and you will see it right now. angry

Oh wow, 300m, away from Olokun, that's scary cry cry. You are somewhere around ND I suppose then. Ese jeje o.

Good! With time, it will become an habit. A quick advice, always check the sugar content of anything you are having. At the back of the product, you will see Nutrient value. Most importantly check for calories and sugar. Usually, sugar will be in grams. Always know that 1 teaspoon of sugar is about 4grams. Now when you see a can juice with 40g of sugar, you can imagine how many spoons of sugar in that little can of juice. Believe you? Awee rada keepkwayet! lipsrsealed
As per the muscle/joint pain, try working on my advice, and see the changes. Also, I will recommend you take an original Omega-3 supplement (Fish/Cod liver) for muscle/joint recovery. It will also help increase blood flow during exercise cos that may be a cause of pain as well.

Oh wow! You guys must be living in a serious life-threatening environment. Thank God for his life. It's well! lipsrsealed embarassed

lol. Decoded that sometimes ago, and thought it's not my business, that why I didn't ask. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Hmmmmmm! erusserp? I hope you tnod bmuccus to it. eb denimreted. reverwoH, I think gintsujda/gingnahc your elcric fo efil lliw pleh. All the best! cool
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by VickyRotex(f): 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
optional1:

You're a Precious Jewel darling! kiss kiss
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by dacovajnr: 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
VickyRotex:

Mo ma binu siyin o angry angry
Only yesterday abi? I wont fix anything, I will say "Jesus fix it" embarassed
Better no comment, cos I fit gree make you yab me, but I no go gree make you yab my precious sister. angry Optional1, this is for you kiss kiss kiss
Night was good o jere. Thank God for the weekend.

I dint say you shouldn't cancel or fix the text na. I'm only reminding you that I'm good at it, and if you wanna start, then you berra brace up for mine. tongue tongue

You "is" not comprendre what I'm saying! I dint say I cant bring the nkwobi, I'm saying, why "is" you commanding me to bring it. Like you were Commander-n-Chief in your past life. angry Say it nicely, and you will see it right now. angry

Oh wow, 300m, away from Olokun, that's scary cry cry. You are somewhere around ND I suppose then. Ese jeje o.

Good! With time, it will become an habit. A quick advice, always check the sugar content of anything you are having. At the back of the product, you will see Nutrient value. Most importantly check for calories and sugar. Usually, sugar will be in grams. Always know that 1 teaspoon of sugar is about 4grams. Now when you see a can juice with 40g of sugar, you can imagine how many spoons of sugar in that little can of juice. Believe you? Awee rada keepkwayet! lipsrsealed
As per the muscle/joint pain, try working on my advice, and see the changes. Also, I will recommend you take an original Omega-3 supplement (Fish/Cod liver) for muscle/joint recovery. It will also help increase blood flow during exercise cos that may be a cause of pain as well.

Oh wow! You guys must be living in a serious life-threatening environment. Thank God for his life. It's well! lipsrsealed embarassed

lol. Decoded that sometimes ago, and thought it's not my business, that why I didn't ask. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Hmmmmmm! erusserp? I hope you tnod bmuccus to it. eb denimreted. reverwoH, I think gintsujda/gingnahc your elcric fo efil lliw pleh. All the best! cool
Hehehehe, Oya Jesu coman fix it, ayam not yabbing her nau. But come to think of it, you always defend her even when she's wrong, it shouldn't be that way, and I noticed you've been acting as an interpreter for Her Poor SlimShady Optional1 tongue.

Glad to know that your night was good, I guess you couldn't make it to the coven(NL) last night as normally do. tongue

Stop contradicting yourself, I knw you're good at it..and m still insisting that it's a bad habit, ayam in ma room cuman beat me tongue

" bring it down" n "Please bring it down"Now tell me what difference does it make?, so far "bring it down" is involved then it's okay. You and your "I can't be wrong" character sef.. egba ni a ma fi cast e jade cheesy angry

Nothing is Scary really, ND bawo angry...I'm a full blown and undiluted Lasgidi boy faa!

Alright I will follow up and also get the prescribed supplement and I hope it helps, but I do take Vitamin D supplement after every training n Gym workout plus I haven't taken anything sweet since you told me to reduce my sugar intake.

Not really paddy, My area is relatively peaceful and arguably one of the few peaceful places around if not the most peaceful..Those guys actually came in through another Estate's Gate and it's actually over money issh in which he was absolved of any blame.

Really? Well it has now become your biz faa! grin, Yes erusserp in a sense that yeht tsuj tnaw em ot nioj med ta lla tsoc, but I will be fine Paddy.

What's for the weekend? You still bringing it? undecided
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by optional1(f): 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
VickyRotex:

You're a Precious Jewel darling! kiss kiss

thanks sis much love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by optional1(f): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
dacovajnr:
Hehehehe, Oya Jesu coman fix it, ayam not yabbing her nau. But come to think of it, you always defend her even when she's wrong, it shouldn't be that way, and I noticed you've been acting as an interpreter for Her Poor SlimShady Optiona tongue.

Glad to know that your night was good, I guess you couldn't make it to the coven(NL) last night as normally do. tongue

Stop contradicting yourself, I knw you're good at it..and m still insisting that it's a bad habit, ayam in ma room cuman beat me tongue

" bring it down" n "Please bring it down"Now tell me what difference does it make?, so far "bring it down" is involved then it's okay. You and your "I can't be wrong" character sef.. egba ni a ma fi cast e jade cheesy angry

Nothing is Scary really, ND bawo angry...I'm a full blown and undiluted Lasgidi boy faa!

Alright I will follow up and also get the prescribed supplement and I hope it helps, but I do take Vitamin D supplement after every training n Gym workout plus I haven't taken anything sweet since you told me to reduce my sugar intake.

Not really paddy, My area is relatively peaceful and arguably one of the few peaceful places around if not the most peaceful..Those guys actually came in through another Estate's Gate and it's actually over money issh in which he was absolved of any blame.

Really? Well it has now become your biz faa! grin, Yes erusserp in a sense that yeht tsuj tnaw em ot nioj med ta lla tsoc, but I will be fine Paddy.

can you do a day without mentioning my name
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by dacovajnr: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
optional1:

Ok...Na sin make I dey call your name? Shou!
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by dacovajnr: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
optional1:

kilode jnr

leave me alone oh..
We are mourning today.
Who you been dey Mourn? lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by optional1(f): 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
dacovajnr:
Who you been dey Mourn? lipsrsealed embarassed

na u na
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by VickyRotex(f): 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
dacovajnr:
Hehehehe, Oya Jesu coman fix it, ayam not yabbing her nau. But come to think of it, you always defend her even when she's wrong, it shouldn't be that way, and I noticed you've been acting as an interpreter for Her Poor SlimShady Optional1 tongue.

angry angry angry Jesus will fix it! When was she wrong? angry angry She's my cuppy cake what do you expect? angry Yes ke? I am her big sister, so I need to translate for her. That doesnt mean she doesnt understand. tongue

Thank you! cheesy Coven kor. I couldnt o. Was really exhausted ni jare. That kind tiredness wey be sey, even to chop na stress. grin

angry angry I'm still insisting it's not! But I will be calling on Jesus to fix it now. Dont worry, I wont beat you. Even if you no be my inlaw again, I forgive you, because Jesus died for our sins. cry cry

There's a difference sir. It's "Courtesy" angry angry cheesy cheesy hahahaha e pain am. Why cant you accept, that I accept my wrongs when I'm truly wrong. Egba kor. cheesy cheesy Mo jor demon ni. angry

Hahahahah toh! Afi undiluted na. grin Igba ti e so pe e mu ile ti Olokun ni.

Yea sure, it will. You wee come back and testify! Praise da Lord Somebody! cheesy Yea Vitamin D is very good! The supplement also has it inside.
Correct! That's a great way to start!

Oh wow! Irony of life then! Hmmmm! Oga o. Kolorun ma sho wa!

Hahahahaha Bros, is that how you use to vex? Ema je ko je biz mi fa cry cry cry Wow. I yarp uoy lliw evah eht egaruoc ot peek gniyas oN.

Egbon nothing much jare. Getting quite busy already.
Bringer ni tongue tongue "Please" bring my nkwobi first. angry
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by optional1(f): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
dacovajnr:
Ok...Na sin make I dey call your name? Shou!

is a sin oh

since u not a royal blue army is a big sin to call a royal blue army anyhow.....

No take say i no warn u oh.
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by dacovajnr: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
optional1:

is a sin oh

since u not a royal blue army is a big sin to call a royal blue army anyhow.....

No take say i no warn u oh.
I'm done tryna convince you that am a Chelsea fan..oya nxt

Who u dey warn lovelyn? kiss
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by dacovajnr: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
VickyRotex:

angry angry angry Jesus will fix it! When was she wrong? angry angry She's my cuppy cake what do you expect? angry Yes ke? I am her big sister, so I need to translate for her. That doesnt mean she doesnt understand. tongue

Thank you! cheesy Coven kor. I couldnt o. Was really exhausted ni jare. That kind tiredness wey be sey, even to chop na stress. grin

angry angry I'm still insisting it's not! But I will be calling on Jesus to fix it now. Dont worry, I wont beat you. Even if you no be my inlaw again, I forgive you, because Jesus died for our sins. cry cry

There's a difference sir. It's "Courtesy" angry angry cheesy cheesy hahahaha e pain am. Why cant you accept, that I accept my wrongs when I'm truly wrong. Egba kor. cheesy cheesy Mo jor demon ni. angry

Hahahahah toh! Afi undiluted na. grin Igba ti e so pe e mu ile ti Olokun ni.

Yea sure, it will. You wee come back and testify! Praise da Lord Somebody! cheesy Yea Vitamin D is very good! The supplement also has it inside.
Correct! That's a great way to start!

Oh wow! Irony of life then! Hmmmm! Oga o. Kolorun ma sho wa!

Hahahahaha Bros, is that how you use to vex? Ema je ko je biz mi fa cry cry cry Wow. I yarp uoy lliw evah eht egaruoc ot peek gniyas oN.

Egbon nothing much jare. Getting quite busy already.
Bringer ni tongue tongue "Please" bring my nkwobi first. angry
Hehehehe, Be hyping Her, she doesn't hear shishi grin grin. How would you know when she was wrong when you'd lie just to defend Her.

What did you do that got you so tired at odd hour of the night, to the extent that you couldn't eat? shocked shocked.. whatever twas #WeldonMa✋

You're still contradicting yourself. Btw, I was never your in-law, I was only a candidate and I pulled out already..you won't beat me?Imagine, if I should take that up now you'd end up saying " He threatened to beat me" undecided undecided

There's no difference, and why should I accept when we've never for once been on same page tongue tongue and e no pain me grin

Shey ND nikan ni Olokun wa ni, abi eyin ti gbagbe wipe arin Omi ni Eko wa..Ooop! E ti de Eko ri bi aburo yin optional1 grin grin

I will surely testify,You mean the Omega supplement has Vitamin D in it? If so then I'll settle for that then..

Olorun na Olusho aguntan gbogbo wa

Eleyi ti di business yin faa Anty, Amen Ooooo!

Don't egbon zone me faa!mio kin se okobo Uoy nac llac em yebba Edauken.

How was today? Gimme your address lemme cum and deliver the Nkwobi tongue tongue
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by optional1(f): 12:26am On Apr 16, 2017
dacovajnr:
I'm done tryna convince you that am a Chelsea fan..oya nxt

Who u dey warn lovelyn? kiss

hey Happy Easter

please i don't like been called lovelyn here... Pple think am behide dat lovelyn handle..
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by VickyRotex(f): 2:26am On Apr 16, 2017
dacovajnr:
Hehehehe, Be hyping Her, she doesn't hear shishi grin grin. How would you know when she was wrong when you'd lie just to defend Her.

angry angry angry I'm teaching her! angry angry When did I lie to defend her? shocked shocked Ama ja o. Ya "accusationing" my sister cry cry

What did you do that got you so tired at odd hour of the night, to the extent that you couldn't eat? shocked shocked.. whatever twas #WeldonMa✋

shocked I dont know what you're talking about o. But I wee say, "Jesus Purify his thoughts". Project ni jare. Had to put some finishing touch to it. I was almost dozing off on my dinner. grin

You're still contradicting yourself. Btw, I was never your in-law, I was only a candidate and I pulled out already..you won't beat me?Imagine, if I should take that up now you'd end up saying " He threatened to beat me" undecided undecided

I'm not!!! angry Yinmu!!!! Because I even said in-law. I should have said Prospective in-law sef! Was just tryna be nice angry angry You pulled out? Or we dint accept you? cheesy cheesy cheesy E pain am o. Han han, are you not the one that said, I should come and beat you? And I said I wont beat you. I forgive you! cool Shey you want me to say "I will beat you ni"? angry

There's no difference, and why should I accept when we've never for once been on same page tongue tongue and e no pain me grin

Huh? There's no difference ke? Haaaa say the truth and shame the devil na undecided undecided Cant we just be on the same page? When you wee just be "priding" and saying you can never be wrong. undecided undecided

Shey ND nikan ni Olokun wa ni, abi eyin ti gbagbe wipe arin Omi ni Eko wa..Ooop! E ti de Eko ri bi aburo yin optional1 grin grin

cheesy cheesy Mo mo jere. Amo, nkan to wa si mind mi niyen, nigba ti e de tun sope awon MP won wa nibe be lati keep awon militant in check. Mo de mo pe ND ni won posi. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You go fear mi ti de eko ri na! Kin to serve gan, mo ti de be. Ogun State ni mo ti se service mi, and almost every weekend ni mo man lo si eko nigbayen, tori won jina sira. Also, mo gbe ni eko for a short while gan. Ofcourse kin se everywhere ni mo mo ni eko sha. cool

I will surely testify,You mean the Omega supplement has Vitamin D in it? If so then I'll settle for that then..

Yes it does have. Have you been able to find the supplement? Check the content of whichever one you are buying. Also the EPA and DHA content for an adult, should sum up to about 700 or more. So check to make sure you are getting the one for an adult.

Olorun na Olusho aguntan gbogbo wa

Eleyi ti di business yin faa Anty, Amen Ooooo!

Amin o! Haaaaa E ma semi bayi sir. Omo kekere si ni mi fa, ema je ko di business mi. cry cry cry

Don't egbon zone me faa!mio kin se okobo Uoy nac llac em yebba Edauken.

cheesy cheesy Egbon ni yin fa!!! cheesy cheesy E ma ju mi lo by far. grin Awee call you egbon, come and beat me. tongue Egbon, s'tahw eht gninaem fo eht dnoces eman? s'tI ton aburoy iba?

How was today? Gimme your address lemme cum and deliver the Nkwobi tongue tongue

Today was great. Bless God. Yours? If I give you my address and you dont deliver the nkwobi, ama ja o! angry angry
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by dacovajnr: 1:37am On Apr 17, 2017
VickyRotex:

angry angry angry I'm teaching her! angry angry When did I lie to defend her? shocked shocked Ama ja o. Ya "accusationing" my sister cry cry

shocked I dont know what you're talking about o. But I wee say, "Jesus Purify his thoughts". Project ni jare. Had to put some finishing touch to it. I was almost dozing off on my dinner. grin

I'm not!!! angry Yinmu!!!! Because I even said in-law. I should have said Prospective in-law sef! Was just tryna be nice angry angry You pulled out? Or we dint accept you? cheesy cheesy cheesy E pain am o. Han han, are you not the one that said, I should come and beat you? And I said I wont beat you. I forgive you! cool Shey you want me to say "I will beat you ni"? angry

Huh? There's no difference ke? Haaaa say the truth and shame the devil na undecided undecided Cant we just be on the same page? When you wee just be "priding" and saying you can never be wrong. undecided undecided

cheesy cheesy Mo mo jere. Amo, nkan to wa si mind mi niyen, nigba ti e de tun sope awon MP won wa nibe be lati keep awon militant in check. Mo de mo pe ND ni won posi. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You go fear mi ti de eko ri na! Kin to serve gan, mo ti de be. Ogun State ni mo ti se service mi, and almost every weekend ni mo man lo si eko nigbayen, tori won jina sira. Also, mo gbe ni eko for a short while gan. Ofcourse kin se everywhere ni mo mo ni eko sha. cool

Yes it does have. Have you been able to find the supplement? Check the content of whichever one you are buying. Also the EPA and DHA content for an adult, should sum up to about 700 or more. So check to make sure you are getting the one for an adult.

Amin o! Haaaaa E ma semi bayi sir. Omo kekere si ni mi fa, ema je ko di business mi. cry cry cry

cheesy cheesy Egbon ni yin fa!!! cheesy cheesy E ma ju mi lo by far. grin Awee call you egbon, come and beat me. tongue Egbon, s'tahw eht gninaem fo eht dnoces eman? s'tI ton aburoy iba?

Today was great. Bless God. Yours? If I give you my address and you dont deliver the nkwobi, ama ja o! angry angry
defending her is what you've been doing every now and then, je ka ja grin

Btw, if your mind is equally Pure you wouldn't be asking God to purify mine as yours seems to be playing fast one on you angry undecided, May God see you through your project grin cheesy

Either prospective or Contraceptive In-law I no want any, take your 6star ke ba ara yin soun jo! angry,menopause isnor friend to any woman afterall, so either ways I gain undecided ... infact come and beat me undecided

Did I hear you say on same page,when you've been complicating everything u dunno abi? You had been hold your page while I hold mine undecided

Ati ma to bi odun melo ti e ti serve,ati wipe omo ilu wo ni eyin?

I've not gotten it yet as I've been xtra busy as of late,dem dey different again ni? shocked, kindly drop me some few lines @ Dacovajnr@gmail.com for better specification n explanation.

Btw,Omo kekere ni gbogbo wa grin so eleyi ti di biz yin grin

Omode ni mi faa angry , emi o le beat yin... hcihw eno si eht dnoces eman? lipsrsealed

Glad to know that, am more glad coz you made it to the nevoc tongue. Sure I will bring it down well packaged kiss

Happy Easter kiss kiss
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by VickyRotex(f): 3:54am On Apr 17, 2017
dacovajnr:
defending her is what you've been doing every now and then, je ka ja grin

Oda, Mo ma lo ra boxing glove! angry angry angry You wee think iz a joking sturvv. angry

Btw, if your mind is equally Pure you wouldn't be asking God to purify mine as yours seems to be playing fast one on you angry undecided, May God see you through your project grin cheesy

My mind is pure na! angry angry cry cry Just praying for God to purify your thoughts, is that bad? angry Amen! Eshe Sir. cool

Either prospective or Contraceptive In-law I no want any, take your 6star ke ba ara yin soun jo! angry,menopause isnor friend to any woman afterall, so either ways I gain undecided ... infact come and beat me undecided
shocked shocked Oh Jesus! Fix it! Jesus fix it! I refuse to tamper with what he has written, but Jesus fix it! angry angry angry Gain fire! Stop playing the sexist card. I wanna believe you are not one! I wont beat you! I forgave you already! embarassed

Did I hear you say on same page,when you've been complicating everything u dunno abi? You had been hold your page while I hold mine undecided

Kini mo complicate bayi? cry cry I've just been saying the truth! embarassed Oda, awee hold my page, since you like trouble! angry angry

Ati ma to bi odun melo ti e ti serve,ati wipe omo ilu wo ni eyin?

Bi Odun meji ati Osu Marun. 2013/2014 ni mo serve. Omo ilu Kwara ni mi.

I've not gotten it yet as I've been xtra busy as of late,dem dey different again ni? shocked, kindly drop me some few lines @ Dacovajnr@gmail.com for better specification n explanation.

No worries. God Bless your hustle! Yea kinda different. There are some for kids, some for adults and some for Special/important health factors. Okay, will send an email.

Btw,Omo kekere ni gbogbo wa grin so eleyi ti di biz yin grin

Esha fe ki won lumi. Mo ti gba kamu! cry cry cry

Omode ni mi faa angry , emi o le beat yin... hcihw eno si eht dnoces eman? lipsrsealed

Omode ni kan kor. If I hear! undecided E so pe " Uoy nac llac em yebba Edauken" os I tnaw ot wonk tahw "Edauken" snaem.

Glad to know that, am more glad coz you made it to the nevoc tongue. Sure I will bring it down well packaged kiss

cheesy cheesy Yinmu! nevoc ni kan kor. Eyin loga wa ni nevoc abi. Awee be experreeritt! angry angry

Happy Easter kiss kiss

Same to you Egbon! cool May we continually experience God's Grace and Mercy. And may the purpose of Jesus Death and Resurrection become meaningful to us day by day. Amen!
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by dacovajnr: 12:40am On Apr 18, 2017
VickyRotex:

Oda, Mo ma lo ra boxing glove! angry angry angry You wee think iz a joking sturvv. angry

My mind is pure na! angry angry cry cry Just praying for God to purify your thoughts, is that bad? angry Amen! Eshe Sir. cool

shocked shocked Oh Jesus! Fix it! Jesus fix it! I refuse to tamper with what he has written, but Jesus fix it! angry angry angry Gain fire! Stop playing the sexist card. I wanna believe you are not one! I wont beat you! I forgave you already! embarassed

Kini mo complicate bayi? cry cry I've just been saying the truth! embarassed Oda, awee hold my page, since you like trouble! angry angry

Bi Odun meji ati Osu Marun. 2013/2014 ni mo serve. Omo ilu Kwara ni mi.

No worries. God Bless your hustle! Yea kinda different. There are some for kids, some for adults and some for Special/important health factors. Okay, will send an email.

Esha fe ki won lumi. Mo ti gba kamu! cry cry cry

Omode ni kan kor. If I hear! undecided E so pe " Uoy nac llac em yebba Edauken" os I tnaw ot wonk tahw "Edauken" snaem.

cheesy cheesy Yinmu! nevoc ni kan kor. Eyin loga wa ni nevoc abi. Awee be experreeritt! angry angry

Same to you Egbon! cool May we continually experience God's Grace and Mercy. And may the purpose of Jesus Death and Resurrection become meaningful to us day by day. Amen!
Don't worry I'll order for it on jumia,just don't kill somebody with punches grin

May God purify our thoughts tongue

There's nothing there to be fixed,ayam not a sexist anty embarassed .

Haaa! E ti gbo ooooo! shocked 03/04. Oko nko, Omo nko, lipsrsealed Se alafia ni wan wa? Omo kwara ni yin? Se ilorin ni e wa bayi?

Got your mail but something else actually caught my attention though. I checked a pharmacy closed by but something else was given instead, so I ignored instead till am able to make it down to a much bigger pharmacy later this week.

Ko si eni toh e lu yin faa, you got my backing 101%.

I had wanted to say "Edakun" but typo Occurred..Omode ni mi sha! ayam insisting.

Eyin de mi Moda Gagu ni nevoc tongue

Amen,amen,Amen IJN.

How was today? Btw, I'd prefer to mail you henceforth when it comes to personal issh in order to avoid derailing other ppl's thread.

Morning Ma'am kiss
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by VickyRotex(f): 2:21am On Apr 18, 2017
dacovajnr:
Don't worry I'll order for it on jumia,just don't kill somebody with punches grin

May God purify our thoughts tongue

There's nothing there to be fixed,ayam not a sexist anty embarassed .

Haaa! E ti gbo ooooo! shocked 03/04. Oko nko, Omo nko, lipsrsealed Se alafia ni wan wa? Omo kwara ni yin? Se ilorin ni e wa bayi?

Got your mail but something else actually caught my attention though. I checked a pharmacy closed by but something else was given instead, so I ignored instead till am able to make it down to a much bigger pharmacy later this week.

Ko si eni toh e lu yin faa, you got my backing 101%.

I had wanted to say "Edakun" but typo Occurred..Omode ni mi sha! ayam insisting.

Eyin de mi Moda Gagu ni nevoc tongue

Amen,amen,Amen IJN.

How was today? Btw, I'd prefer to mail you henceforth when it comes to personal issh in order to avoid derailing other ppl's thread.

Morning Ma'am kiss

Order it! I wont kill someborry, awee just break someborry's nose. angry
Amin Jesu! angry

Better! angry

Igboro ni! cheesy cheesy Mi so pe 03/04 fa shocked Mo ni 13/14. Oko ati Omo, ma de la siko to ba wu Olorun. cool Beeni ni sir, Omo Kwara ni mi. Amo mi si ni Ilorin bayi.

Okay no worries! As long as the ones you got works for you. And it's prescribed.

Ahhhh Olorun ma je ki won lu awa mejejiji papo. cheesy cheesy

Oh okay. Oda motigbo! You "is" a "shilldren" angry

Moda kor, Fada ni grin

Today was good, we bless God. Sure, you can send an email, I will respond as soon as I can.
But we derail this thread no be small o. cheesy cheesy Chai, Op sorry! angry If na my sister (Optional1 kiss kiss kiss) thread now, e for no pain me. cry

Have a blessed day!
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by optional1(f): 7:33am On Apr 18, 2017
VickyRotex:

Amin Jesu! angry

Better! angry

Igboro ni! cheesy cheesy Mi so pe 03/04 fa shocked Mo ni 13/14. Oko ati Omo, ma de la siko to ba wu Olorun. cool Beeni ni sir, Omo Kwara ni mi. Amo mi si ni Ilorin bayi.

Okay no worries! As long as the ones you got works for you. And it's prescribed.

Moda kor, Fada ni grin

Today was good, we bless God. Sure, you can send an email, I will respond as soon as I can.
But we derail this thread no be small o. cheesy cheesy Chai, Op sorry! angry If na my sister (Optional kiss kiss kiss) thread now, e for no pain me. cry

Have a blessed day!

lolz the two of you can derail thread for Africa

Dacovajnr stop derailling people's thread if u wanna discuss abt me.. Move to ur thread or mine and mention our names Okay

Work start today... Have a super awesome day at work kiss kiss
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by VickyRotex(f): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2017
optional1:

lolz the two of you can derail thread for Africa

Dacovajnr stop derailling people's thread if u wanna discuss abt me.. Move to ur thread or mine and mention our names Okay

Work start today... Have a super awesome day at work kiss kiss

cheesy cheesy cheesy Sister mi, Oya mabinu. kiss kiss kiss

Thanks Mon Chérie! Have a blessed day too! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by dacovajnr: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
VickyRotex:

Amin Jesu! angry

Better! angry

Moda kor, Fada ni grin

But we derail this thread no be small o. cheesy cheesy Chai, Op sorry! angry If na my sister (Optional1 kiss kiss kiss) thread now, e for no pain me. cry

Have a blessed day!
Break somebody nose for my sake plz. tongue

Ooop!, Mistake on my part,either way e ti gbo noni shocked shocked..mo ti ro pe e ma ti bi omo meta gan bayi grin grin.. e ti wa ni "ananac" abi tongue tongue

I wil only follow your own prescription faa! If not ayam out..told you its has become your biz now angry

Na u derail the thread Oooo! Anyways this is definitely going to be my last msg here...

As for you optional1 o kin pe te undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by Chinedumagnus05(m): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
Xmas Bonanza!!! Cheapest sales!!!

Bags of quality sweet clean grained Local Rice (called Nigerian foreign Rice)[color=#006600][/color]

50kg bag=N17,000
25kg bag = N8500
10kg bag = N5000

Call 08067810480

Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by Homeyfav: 6:06am On Dec 31, 2019
https://www.priceinnigeria.ng/ for the latest in Nigerian prices
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by NaijaPress: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nigeria Market Price....
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by Homeyfav: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? / Brazilians Queue Up For HOURS To Buy Nigerian Food In Rio De Janeiro / A Lady Ordered For A Superhero Cake And Got This (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.