Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch (52113 Views)

Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria / Ramadan: Prices Of Tomato, Pepper Rise By 60% In Lagos / Scarcity Of Tomatoes , Other Commodities Hit Lagos Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by MrEgbegbe(m): 1:15am On Apr 07, 2017
salam1:
PDP did worse Dan dis DAT did not stop baba from wining. U r a learner ask PDP. Is baba producing d so called food items or u just dumb to know DAT the hike in prices of gud and services is caused by individuals and ur paymasters. If the govt should take any harsh measure against dose responsible in d hike of fud stuffs u will b d first to complain. Keep wailing

Abok1

Shut up
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by MrEgbegbe(m): 1:15am On Apr 07, 2017
BetaThings:

Insults are meaningless
I am one of them - I still prefer him to Jonathan, the hero of corruption and architect of yam economics and America-will-knowism

Since we are brainless, your arguments will not make sense to us; our low IQ cannot comprehend it
You are stuck with us, we will continue to vote who will consider best not who we are harassed to bring back to re-enthrone corruption

Amin

Abok1
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by 2016v2017: 4:18am On Apr 07, 2017
Princefrankie1:
Let's take a look at the current prices of commodities in and around the Country, Nigeria.

The prices of commodities as of today 6th April, 2017, is listed as follows:

Basket of Tomatoes N5, 500

A bag of Pepper (Rodo) N6, 000

A bag of Long pepper N6, 500 – N7000

A bag Onion (white) N18, 000 – N20, 000

A bag of Onion (Red) N15, 000- N18, 000

50kg of long grain Rice N15,500 – N16,000

A derica of long grain Rice..... N280

50kg of short grain Rice...... N17,500

A derica of short grain Rice..... N300

A crate of egg........ N1,100 – 1,200

A bag of Olotu beans...... N 33,000

A bag of Oloyin...... N17,000

A bag of Yam Flour (Elubo).... N45, 000- N65,000

A bag of Gari (Yellow) N19, 000 – N20,000

A paint bucket N800 – N900

A bag of Ijebu Gari N15,000 – N16,000

A paint bucket N800-N900

20 Litres of Groundnut Oil.....N15, 500
N16, 000

10 Litres of Groundnut Oil N6, 500-N 7000

25 Litres of Palm Oil N10, 000

5 Litres of Palm Oil N2,200

Salt N80-N150

Noodles 70g N1500- N1800

Spaghetti (1packet) N190-N200

Macaroni (1packet) N120

Semovita (10kg) N2,800- N2, 900

Pampers (cartons of 8 ) N3, 400

Seasonings N110 – N500

Tomatoe paste (2,200g) N1200-N1500

Tomatoe paste (Medium) N550-N700

Tomatoe paste(small) N150-N350

Tomatoe sachet (a roll)N250 –N300

Pack of toilet roll (48pieces) N1800-N2, 300

A Satchet of milk N30-N50

A Sachet of beverage N45-N50

Toothpaste N250-N270

5 Litres of Kerosine. N1,200

12.5kg. Cooking gas N4, 500

Yam (1 tuber). N400- N800

Ugwu Leaf (a bundle) N3, 500 – N4, 000

A dozen of tied Ugwu Leaf N1,800

Moin-Moin Leaf (a dozen) N800,1packN100

Carton Titus ice Fish N19,000

1 Carton of Kote ice fish N16,200

1 Carton of Sawa iced Fish N10,000,
1kg N600

These can be seen on Page 23 of todays Vanguard newspaper. 6th April 2017.
You can always check the Vanguard newspaper for updates on CONSUMER WATCH.

Nairalanders, compare these prices with what you have around your habitat lets see if they are correct or erroneous.

As for me, the prices are very correct.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/consumer-watch-place-makes-plan-ahead-3/amp/
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by optional1(f): 5:16am On Apr 07, 2017
VickyRotex:

I'm glad we dint allow him to marry you. Na so e for dey bully both you and we, the "Ana's". embarassed

yes oh we forsee the future that's why..

Good morning sister mi.
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by tk4rd: 6:58am On Apr 07, 2017
ekensi01:
this price is from where? my side the price is different a little bit cheaper.
Ibadan.??
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by YelloweWest: 7:02am On Apr 07, 2017
Coolgent:

I am currently on assignment in Gusau, thats where i bought it 13k. I wil be going to Sokotto tomorrow i heard that ita even cheaper there
Na wa o! Here in ph Thai rice is 22k! Indian rice 20k

Why are this always expensive here??
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by ekensi01: 8:24am On Apr 07, 2017
tk4rd:
Ibadan.??
like so things cost there? i better remain were i am?
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by Coolgent(m): 10:55am On Apr 07, 2017
YelloweWest:

Na wa o! Here in ph Thai rice is 22k! Indian rice 20k

Why are this always expensive here??
I am still asking myself same question undecided
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by dacovajnr: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
VickyRotex:

I know you can cook water, so let's not go there. undecided undecided

Yes! When you call someone Boyka, the person has to show you similar Boyka actions. angry angry You started by insulting our Family angry When you said you were gonna slap me, you dint know! angry

Oh common! Blasphemy! angry angry
Jesus is Lord! I will always preach about that! cool cool
Really, I cook better than you, Beat that Vicky angry

Btw, ayaff seen the Boyka trait in you not today, you said you were gonna slap me first nau! And I never said ayam gonna slap you faa! shocked o tin paro vicky

You preach today, you fumble tomorrow. What difference does it make..

You're the Boss when it comes to playing the "Victim Card"

How was your night? kiss
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by VickyRotex(f): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
Abeg make rice and garri do come cheap make i chop dem anyhow i like again.
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by dacovajnr: 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
VickyRotex:

Why not pass across your message without having to cheat by changing one's msg in your favour? angry..
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by VickyRotex(f): 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
dacovajnr:
Why not pass across your message without having to cheat by changing one's msg in your favour? angry..

Why not say the truth, without having to lie? angry angry
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by dacovajnr: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
VickyRotex:

Why not say the truth, without having to lie? angry angry
I never lied, I spoke the truth...

Btw, twas you who had threatened to slap me angry angry

Anyways, how was today?
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by VickyRotex(f): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
Modified: Took off the attached screenshot, as Google search had it traced back here.
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by dacovajnr: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
VickyRotex:

Which truth? angry Haaaa!!! Egbon shocked shocked Even with the screenshot I uploaded, you're still denying. I off my hat for you. shocked angry angry

Today's good. Shey e wa alright sha
You know the way you twist msgs is quite disturbing, I never denied the screenshot, but why won't you admit that you had threatened to slap me too? angry undecided

Today was good despite the heavy downpour, kini e je?
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by VickyRotex(f): 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
dacovajnr:
You know the way you twist msgs is quite disturbing, I never denied the screenshot, but why won't you admit that you had threatened to slap me too? angry undecided

Today was good despite the heavy downpour, kini e je?

Disturbance ni. Playing the victim card. undecided Ya the one twisting words fa! Now, you've agreed you said so, later you will say, you dint undecided undecided

That's my own way of fixing the truth! angry Now, I wanna fix something here, but I wont, before you chew me. angry
I dint deny it. Btw, I only said "Ifoti nwu yin" that's not same as "I will slap you one day" angry

Be thankful for the rain. tongue E bin pa mi cry cry
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by dacovajnr: 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
VickyRotex:

Disturbance ni. Playing the victim card. undecided Ya the one twisting words fa! Now, you've agreed you said so, later you will say, you dint undecided undecided

That's my own way of fixing the truth! angry Now, I wanna fix something here, but I wont, before you chew me. angry
I dint deny it. Btw, I only said "Ifoti nwu yin" that's not same as "I will slap you one day" angry

Be thankful for the rain. tongue E bin pa mi cry cry

The "ifoti nwu yin" would've become " Yes! Mo fo yin leti" if care is not taking, nkan ti o fe se gan ni o ti so yen undecided

What Truth are you twisting? O wa lara yiin anty Tawa! undecided

It's just too much! Now it's about to pour again...E lo jeun no, se Kin wa da ina fun yin ni?
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by VickyRotex(f): 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
dacovajnr:
The "ifoti nwu yin" would've become " Yes! Mo fo yin leti" if care is not taking, nkan ti o fe se gan ni o ti so yen undecided

What Truth are you twisting? O wa lara yiin anty Tawa! undecided

It's just too much! Now it's about to pour again...E lo jeun no, se Kin wa da ina fun yin ni?

All these accusations, ya "accusationing" me. Olorun nbe! cry cry

I live for the truth ni! cry cry

Shebi you read how Maiduguri people are so happy to have their first rain. Shey you wee relocate there? angry Iru ounje wo le fe se? undecided undecided
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by dacovajnr: 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
VickyRotex:

All these accusations, ya "accusationing" me. Olorun nbe! cry cry

I live for the truth ni! cry cry

Shebi you read how Maiduguri people are so happy to have their first rain. Shey you wee relocate there? angry Iru ounje wo le fe se? undecided undecided

Ayam not accusing you, just saying the truth..

So who live for lie? undecided

WetIn concern me and Maiduguri,it ain't easy sleeping alone in bed when it ☔ embarassed, just tell me wah you'll like to eat.
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by VickyRotex(f): 5:05am On Apr 09, 2017
dacovajnr:
Ayam not accusing you, just saying the truth..

So who live for lie? undecided

WetIn concern me and Maiduguri,it ain't easy sleeping alone in bed when itembarassed, just tell me wah you'll like to eat.

undecided undecided undecided

Oya, I agree you say the truth too! undecided

So what do you wanna sleep in bed with? Umbrella? undecided undecided Cos that's the only thing, you need when it rains.

I'll like to eat Ehmmmm Roasted Capra aegagrus hircus cool
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by dacovajnr: 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
VickyRotex:

undecided undecided undecided

Oya, I agree you say the truth too! undecided

So what do you wanna sleep in bed with? Umbrella? undecided undecided Cos that's the only thing, you need when it rains.

I'll like to eat Ehmmmm Roasted Capra aegagrus hircus cool

I've been truthful all my life. smiley

No with rain, She been dey form innocent idibia undecided

Do I look like Asu seller or Suya Seller? I can't provide Capra aegagrus hircus, then you can goan do the rest yourself undecided
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by VickyRotex(f): 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
dacovajnr:

Do I look like Asu seller or Suya Seller? I can't provide Capra aegagrus hircus, then you can goan do the rest yourself undecided

#Coughs. Sips water. undecided undecided

I dont know what you're talking about embarassed embarassed

You see life? You asked what I wanted, I said it! Now ya asking me Waec question! I dont want again! angry angry angry
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by dacovajnr: 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
VickyRotex:

#Coughs. Sips water. undecided undecided
Wetin make you dey cough? undecided

I dont know what you're talking about embarassed embarassed [/quote] How would you know? #Alabosi

You see life? You asked what I wanted, I said it! Now ya asking me Waec question! I dont want again! angry angry angry
[/quote] I don't you I'd provide the goat as I can't roast...isda bad? embarassed
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by VickyRotex(f): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
dacovajnr:
Wetin make you dey cough? undecided

How would you know? #Alabosi

I don't you I'd provide the goat as I can't roast...isda bad? embarassed

Nothing o. Just needed to clear my throat ni embarassed embarassed

Mi kin se Alabosi na! angry angry

Iss bad! angry You asked what I wanted, I said it already. Now ya saying you wee provide it, and I will have to roast it! Iss da how you use to do?

Okay Nkwobi nko? angry
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by dacovajnr: 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
VickyRotex:

Nothing o. Just needed to clear my throat ni embarassed embarassed

Mi kin se Alabosi na! angry angry

Iss bad! angry You asked what I wanted, I said it already. Now ya saying you wee provide it, and I will have to roast it! Iss da how you use to do?

Okay Nkwobi nko? angry
Kilo Swallow ti o fin clear throat undecided

Motigbo, wasn't and never expected you to admit to being one undecided

Okies I'd get the Roasted One for you then...you be asking for what you can't even prepare yourself? undecided

Btw, how was today? kiss kiss
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by VickyRotex(f): 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
Kilo Swallow ti o fin clear throat undecided

Motigbo, wasn't and never expected you to admit to being one undecided

Okies I'd get the Roasted One for you then...you be asking for what you can't even prepare yourself? undecided

Btw, how was today? kiss kiss

Mo gbo pe eyan kan ni won paro ri ni. undecided undecided

How I can I accept what I'm not angry

Who told you I cant prepare it? angry

I said I want nkwobi now angry

Day was good. Bless God. How are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by dacovajnr: 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
VickyRotex:

Mo gbo pe eyan kan ni won paro ri ni. undecided undecided

How I can I accept what I'm not angry

Who told you I cant prepare it? angry

I said I want nkwobi now angry

Day was good. Bless God. How are you?
Mio paro ri sha,coman ki me ova that angry

You really don't have to accept coz it's already obviously obvious grin cheesy

If you can then shock me and prepare it undecided

I have Nkwobi coman take it undecided

Good, night was great but not without body pains embarassed
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by VickyRotex(f): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
Mio paro ri sha,coman ki me ova that angry

You really don't have to accept coz it's already obviously obvious grin cheesy

If you can then shock me and prepare it undecided

I have Nkwobi coman take it undecided

Good, night was great but not without body pains embarassed

shocked shocked Omo Olorun ni mi, mi kin payan! Even this one you just said, that "Mi paro ri" issalie. angry

What's obvious? Cant you just accept that I'm sincere. Mi kin se Alabosi na! angry cry cry

Olorun ma je ka rogun shock. Mi kin se electricity na cheesy. Btw, I can prepare it, dont try me sha. cool

Oya send the nkwobi to me! angry angry

Body pain kwa? Ki lo fa body pain? embarassed Sugar
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by dacovajnr: 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked Omo Olorun ni mi, mi kin payan! Even this one you just said, that "Mi paro ri" issalie. angry

What's obvious? Cant you just accept that I'm not sincere. Mi kin se Alabosi na! angry cry cry

Olorun ma je ka rogun shock. Mi kin se electricity na cheesy. Btw, I can prepare it, dont try me sha. cool

Oya send the nkwobi to me! angry angry

Body pain kwa? Ki lo fa body pain? embarassed Sugar
Omo esu ni emi abi? undecided

Ofcourse I know you've not been sincere all diz while undecided

Prove me wrong and prepare it. Alright I'll send it, just tell me how you wish to receive it,Via Bluetooth or how?

Was actually involved in a serious fisticuffs 3days @ 1am, so I sustained few bruises from as a result...

Btw, Can you elucidate how sugar can cause pains?
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by VickyRotex(f): 3:20am On Apr 14, 2017
dacovajnr:
Omo esu ni emi abi? undecided

Ofcourse I know you've not been sincere all diz while undecided

Prove me wrong and prepare it. Alright I'll send it, just tell me how you wish to receive it,Via Bluetooth or how?

Was actually involved in a serious fisticuffs 3days @ 1am, so I sustained few bruises from as a result...

Btw, Can you elucidate how sugar can cause pains?

Rara sir, mi so be fa! shocked E ma fi oro si mi lenu fa cry cry

Why are you changing my words? You know I'm good at that o angry angry I said I'm sincere. angry

I can prepare it. How do I send it

How can I receive Nkwobi via Bluetooth? "Is" you drink Osogbo thyme? angry angry I need to see it physically jere angry

Biko explain that phrase in bold. shocked shocked Spiritual or Physical? Ni ago kan Oru? shocked shocked Pelu tani? shocked Are you? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yea Sugar causes pain and too much of sugar is bad. As a matter of fact, the number of sugar we need per day, is lesser than what a can of soda drink gives the body, and some people will even take 3 bottles of coke at once. cry cry It's not until one eats raw sugar. Most processed foods have an amazing amount of sugar in them. cry

Let me just post a source that explains it here. If you dont understand what I have in quote below, let me know I will explain better. The link I put below, is where I culled it from.

"Fried foods and fast food, prepackaged meals, white flour, processed grains and all forms of sugar, raw or refined, can cause muscle and joint pain. Sugar is stressful, and blood sugar spikes can promote inflammation. Most fats can also contribute to inflammatory pain."

http://www.livestrong.com/article/330792-food-that-causes-muscle-joint-pain/
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by dacovajnr: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2017
VickyRotex:

Rara sir, mi so be fa! shocked E ma fi oro si mi lenu fa cry cry

Why are you changing my words? You know I'm good at that o angry angry I said I'm sincere. angry

I can prepare it. How do I send it

How can I receive Nkwobi via Bluetooth? "Is" you drink Osogbo thyme? angry angry I need to see it physically jere angry

Biko explain that phrase in bold. shocked shocked Spiritual or Physical? Ni ago kan Oru? shocked shocked Pelu tani? shocked Are you? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yea Sugar causes pain and too much of sugar is bad. As a matter of fact, the number of sugar we need per day, is lesser than what a can of soda drink gives the body, and some people will even take 3 bottles of coke at once. cry cry It's not until one eats raw sugar. Most processed foods have an amazing amount of sugar in them. cry

Let me just post a source that explains it here. If you dont understand what I have in quote below, let me know I will explain better. The link I put below, is where I culled it from.

"Fried foods and fast food, prepackaged meals, white flour, processed grains and all forms of sugar, raw or refined, can cause muscle and joint pain. Sugar is stressful, and blood sugar spikes can promote inflammation. Most fats can also contribute to inflammatory pain."

http://www.livestrong.com/article/330792-food-that-causes-muscle-joint-pain/
Mio fi oro si yin ni enu Ma, mo kan so temi ni. undecided

Gbam! Finally you admitted to being good at changing one's writeup which is a very terrible habit undecided undecided

You don't send, you bring it down your after you have prepared it.

Technology has taken over Aunty, I now order for Pizza via Bluetooth, but if you want it delivered to you physically then I'll see to that.

Actually physically,Some guys came to burst a friend at home, so I had to rushed down to his place after a neighbour of his had called me, everything sha dabaru, but at the end sha marine police cum settle everything, am I what?

Oshey! Nurse Vicky tongue tongue, But sincerely speaking I do consume too much of sugary stuff, but never tot such would result to joints and Muscular pains. Tbh have done various Tests including HIV test for the fear of unknown,even at being a Virgin embarassed embarassed but am being told "Nothing is wrong with you" or"You have malaria typhoid", but after treatment the pains are still there even up till now I still feel the pains but slightly.

Well I guess I need to reduce my sugar intake. Thanks much Vicky for the enlightenment atleast you've become very useful to me now tongue tongue tongue

Optional1 kini iwo fe wulo fun na? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti / How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot / Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.