Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch (52162 Views)

Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria / Ramadan: Prices Of Tomato, Pepper Rise By 60% In Lagos / Scarcity Of Tomatoes , Other Commodities Hit Lagos Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by oskaaay(m): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by Fourwinds: 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
kennymoses2012:
things are getting better
where.? in Kenya.?

1 Like

Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by dacovajnr: 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
How come Olotu beans is Costlier than Oloyin?? Oloyin sweet pass Olotu now and I been dey buy olotu thinking Oloyin is costlier cheesy
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by SNOWCREAM(m): 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
How come Olotu beans is Costlier than Oloyin?? Oloyin sweet pass Olotu now and I been dey buy olotu thinking Oloyin is costlier cheesy
lol olo two for me o, oloyin is if I wanna make akara or moimoi grin
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by Fourwinds: 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
ogologoamu:

Try to reason with her wella, because after selling the corn, she will need some of the above mentioned food items, so she hv to increase the price of her corn to meet up with the costs of those items. That is MKT strategy my dear.
by EvangelistNdudi( m ): 5:41pm
your take home remain the same (for
years)
but your budget keep on increasing
to make it worst, companies also
refuse to increase salary
I great everyone that shouted for
change
' Happy change o'

So how will u reason this one
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by Mmadu111: 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Eaa247:
tins will get beta, surely.
When?
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by GMbuharii: 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
A bag of Ijebu Gari N15,000 – N16,000

grin grin grin

Tigerclaws nebuchadnezer shoottokill...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Mmadu111:
When?
wen we all join hands to make naija a beta place
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by berrystunn(m): 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Am sure those kids voting in Bb9ja, will not understand this...
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by HAH: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
Just bought 20litres of the today for 12500 in kaduna market the 15k is wrong though generally foodstuffs are cheaper in the north
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by dacovajnr: 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
lol olo two for me o, oloyin is if I wanna make akara or moimoi grin
Olotu wey u go cook for over 4hrs wey no go done unless you put Potash but oloyin dey fine and dey sweet grin
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by Stanbeto: 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
na d Change we Vote for shocked
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by ogologoamu: 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
I didn't see Sarrki NgeneUkwenu psalmsjob Hungerbad Ipobexposed AntiIpob BiafraudExposed ISTANDWITHBUHAR Madridguy passingshot progressive01 jetleeee Qmerit DropShot.

This is just a confirmation that you all hv nothing to contribute to national issues. Only to blow CRAMMED BIG BIG GRAMMAR to insult Igbos and those that criticised PMB.
For progressive01, I don't know if it is kerosene or water that runs in your vain, to think that your people are bn slaughtered everyday by Hausa Fulani and you can't even type RIP to the dead is surprising. For Sarrki, I have told you the items to bring for us to bundle you to Ijebu river for total cleansing, what is happening to you is not ordinary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by TERTAR: 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
If i may ask ,between the corruption era and the chengi which is better grin
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by SNOWCREAM(m): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
Olotu wey u go cook for over 4hrs wey no go done unless you put Potash but oloyin dey fine and dey sweet grin
lol he dey fast with my gas and pressure pot grin. You dn gather cooking experience so tey you know what and what not grin
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by Tobium1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
I must be a BIG time agriculture Mogul, so help me God!!
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by CurrentSamuel(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Princefrankie1:
Let's take a look at the current prices of commodities in and around the Country, Nigeria.

The prices of commodities as of today 6th April, 2017, is listed as follows:

Basket of Tomatoes N5, 500

A bag of Pepper (Rodo) N6, 000

A bag of Long pepper N6, 500 – N7000

A bag Onion (white) N18, 000 – N20, 000

A bag of Onion (Red) N15, 000- N18, 000

50kg of long grain Rice N15,500 – N16,000

A derica of long grain Rice..... N280

50kg of short grain Rice...... N17,500

A derica of short grain Rice..... N300

A crate of egg........ N1,100 – 1,200

A bag of Olotu beans...... N 33,000

A bag of Oloyin...... N17,000

A bag of Yam Flour (Elubo).... N45, 000- N65,000

A bag of Gari (Yellow) N19, 000 – N20,000

A paint bucket N800 – N900

A bag of Ijebu Gari N15,000 – N16,000

A paint bucket N800-N900

20 Litres of Groundnut Oil.....N15, 500
N16, 000

10 Litres of Groundnut Oil N6, 500-N 7000

25 Litres of Palm Oil N10, 000

5 Litres of Palm Oil N2,200

Salt N80-N150

Noodles 70g N1500- N1800

Spaghetti (1packet) N190-N200

Macaroni (1packet) N120

Semovita (10kg) N2,800- N2, 900

Pampers (cartons of 8 ) N3, 400

Seasonings N110 – N500

Tomatoe paste (2,200g) N1200-N1500

Tomatoe paste (Medium) N550-N700

Tomatoe paste(small) N150-N350

Tomatoe sachet (a roll)N250 –N300

Pack of toilet roll (48pieces) N1800-N2, 300

A Satchet of milk N30-N50

A Sachet of beverage N45-N50

Toothpaste N250-N270

5 Litres of Kerosine. N1,200

12.5kg. Cooking gas N4, 500

Yam (1 tuber). N400- N800

Ugwu Leaf (a bundle) N3, 500 – N4, 000

A dozen of tied Ugwu Leaf N1,800

Moin-Moin Leaf (a dozen) N800,1packN100

Carton Titus ice Fish N19,000

1 Carton of Kote ice fish N16,200

1 Carton of Sawa iced Fish N10,000,
1kg N600

These can be seen on Page 23 of todays Vanguard newspaper. 6th April 2017.
You can always check the Vanguard newspaper for updates on CONSUMER WATCH.

Nairalanders, compare these prices with what you have around your habitat lets see if they are correct or erroneous.

As for me, the prices are very correct.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/consumer-watch-place-makes-plan-ahead-3/amp/

correction

Toothpaste is from 300 and above

2 Likes

Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
A bag of Thailand rice in jigawa state is #13,000," bag of tomatoes btw 1000-1500, red onions big sack 4000, biggest sack of beans #26,000. I'm currently serving here and the difference is really much. I wouldn't mind partnering with someone in this business to export some of these down the south
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by dacovajnr: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
lol he dey fast with my gas and pressure pot grin. You dn gather cooking experience so tey you know what and what not grin
Baami I gather experience no be small, na e make most of dem girls like me.. if toh say Optional1 corporate, she for enjoy me but Her sister VickyRotex been dey form Boyka cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by Princefrankie1(m): 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
rusher14:
But the date on the Vanguard site is the 15th of March, 2017.

That source wasn't added by me, I guess it was the mod who moved the thread to FP that added a source. I got the information from Vanguard Newspaper of 5th April 2017(yesterday). I intended creating the thread yesterday, but my phone was down. So today, I created the thread without remembering to change the date..

Anyway the prices are still same yesterday and today.
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by Princefrankie1(m): 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
rusher14:
But the date on the Vanguard site is the 15th of March, 2017.

Thanks for your observation.
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by brownlolly(m): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Gas refill is now 5k
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by VickyRotex(f): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
Baami I gather experience no be small, na e make most of dem girls like me.. if toh say Optional1 corporate, she for enjoy me but Her sister VickyRotex been dey form Boyka cheesy grin

So because you say you can cook, we should give you my sister just like that? angry angry angry

Ifoti nwuyin Sir! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by ikorodureporta: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
Common fish persin no fit buy again. I wonda wetin poor ppl go dey do. Churches & pastors aint helping out.....
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by Princefrankie1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
CurrentSamuel:

correction
Toothpaste is from 300 and above
Where is your location bro?
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by Bolincosugar(f): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
EVEN WITH THE DATE NOTHING HAS CHANGED ABOUT THE PRICES AS AT YESTERDAY EVENING.

I WAS AT THE MARKET FOR MY MONTHLY STUFFING AS AT YESTERDAY AND THE PRICES REMAIN THE SAME.
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by GMbuharii: 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
HAH:
Just bought 20litres of the today for 12500 in kaduna market the 15k is wrong though generally foodstuffs are cheaper in the north

bought 20ltrs of the TODAY kwa!

Kunu sipping,gworo chewing
grin grin
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by Jesusloveyou: 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Phiniter:
Market these days na war, everything done shoot up... Even ordinary obalende weeed Wey no dey too high person self done dey expensive..
stop taking weed,not to be high in order not to be seeing everything high

1 Like

Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by Dhanidhamy(m): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Thanks to the 98 years old drunk donkey that killed this great country in just 6 months

Guess what ?? There are still brain dead goat face zombies out there that are dying of hunger that still support him and would die of him and would still vote for him in 2019

Zombies are just brainless, their master would jump on his private jet and fly to London to vacation in his London mansion, when he comes back from London, they would block traffic on the road, pray on the road and slaughter a sick skinny ram to celebrate his arrival

I tell you what, you will not see Omenka, Beremx and Ngeneukwenu on this thread, they're hiding in their huts waiting for an Ipob thread to come to the front page so they will jump out and attack like an Omo nile wey hear them sell land for him area

I wish Buhari would rule Nigeria for 300 years, i want to see APC zombies cry like a rat on Mensturation
Its like this PMB regime do you things
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by Jesusloveyou: 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
Fourwinds:

by EvangelistNdudi( m ): 5:41pm
your take home remain the same (for
years)
but your budget keep on increasing
to make it worst, companies also
refuse to increase salary
I great everyone that shouted for
change
' Happy change o'

So how will u reason this one
and you never tell your ineffectual buffoon to stop stealing when we have oil boom without planting one seed of rice, and you ipods were importing oyibo toothpick and sshit.

1 Like

Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by CurrentSamuel(m): 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Princefrankie1:

Where is your location bro?
Benin
Exact location : Ekosodin that's University of Benin Back gate am not lieing
Re: See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch by dacovajnr: 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
VickyRotex:

So because you say you can cook, we should give you my sister just like that? angry angry angry

Ifoti nwuyin Sir! angry
isnor even about cooking alone but other orisirisi..well tat one yaff go already undecided

Ifoti?? Like seriously..you never told me you abuse guys seeking your Sista's hand in marriage undecided..Later she been dey preach jesus says this, Jesus says that...#BrokenBottleFamily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti / How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot / Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.