Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,188 members, 7,860,261 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (3881 Views)

When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2017
Oh my God! I didn't read the story but jeez my eyes are blessed shocked
Re: by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
iLegend:
My oga at the top said I should take down the post.

Let's talk like friends.

There's one funny thing about humans and the brain. When something is available it has less value. When it's gone, we'll begin to say, "How I which I'd seen it/him/her just once, even if it's just a glance."

I created a thread some months back with four girls exposing their nipplez. I asked guys to choose the one they like from the options A, B, C or D. This thread garnered thousands of views in minutes. The mods saw it, removed it and gave me a one week ban. I stayed off Nairaland for 1 week and used the time to write a full book. (At least, it quenched my NL addiction at the moment).

So, 2 days ago, I longed for such a ban for 1 month or 1 year so I could avoid Nairaland for that period of time. I created a thread with those same pictures that got me banned. I called Se.un and Lala to ban me for a month or a year. That thread stayed for two days on Nairaland excelling and took number one spot on "Trending" with thousands of views while this particular thread (we are on) which I created before it had only 675 views and fewer comments.

What does this tell us about the brain?

1. People are lazy to read. (Sometimes, including myself).
2. If it ain't something naughty, crime, controversial or sex-like, then it's boring.
3. When you need something, you will suffer to get it, but when you don't need it, you'll get it easily. (Referring to my ban request to Se.un, Lala and My.nd. They took the post down after two days, but didn't ban me. This was the exact post and pictures that got me banned last time. Now I willingly requested for a ban, but they've refused to oblige. Reason: No one wants to lose a traffic-generator or a customer. It's pure business and mental manipulation).

4. Now the main article (on this thread) has been removed, new readers or viewers will say, "How I wish I saw it, I would've read it." (No, they wouldn't. That's how everybody feels when something is lost or unreachable. The cherish it more when it's gone).
5. Since everyone says it's long, I document those posts and articles into a book and when someone buys these books, he/she will not complain on how long it is.

Oops! this reply is long, I guess. Lol

So, na that guy picture na in you like? Naughty Gurl. I go tell your mummy for you.

Awww you are right because now I really wished I had read the post. Normally I don't mind long posts (hey I read this grin) and I'm the type who hates it when a beautiful story ends but that guy, he just got me saying ulalalala grin

1 Like

Re: by boomssey(f): 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
iLegend:

The site is available. It's a section of fleets of websites. It's one out of 20 - 100 websites to be launched by The Clef Family. The Clef is a group of men and women who are experts at one thing. Each person will own a forum or blog, but they'll work under one umbrella called CLEF.

If you're good with food and you can teach people how to cook, then your site or forum will be ChefClef.com or FoodClef.com. In this single niche based forum, all you'll do is teach people about food and how to cook all kinds of foods.

If you're into female fashion and a professional at it, then your Clef Forum will be FFashionClef.com (Female Fashion Clef) or MFashionClef (Male Fashion Clef). So, if their a someone called iLegend and he's good at sharing dating tips for men, then his Clef Forum will be WetClef.com. (WetClef of a mysterious reason). A woman sharing dating tips for women will be DryClef.com. Now, you see where we're going with this.

If you're interested in joining the Clef Family, download and read this 30 page PDF and you'll be glad you did. Share it to your friend if he/she it good at a niche. They don't need to be tech savvy. The blog or forum will be designed and hosted for them for free on their purchased domain.

So, the site you're looking for is WetClef.com. It's available but looking a little dry at the moment. Don't let that deceive you. It's an atomic bomb waiting to explode.

If you need the link to download the PDF let me know. I don't like posting links here anymore.
alright will keep you posted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady / Short Men Vs Tall Men: Who Makes The Better Husband? / Guys Only: Ten Signs Your Girlfriend Is After Your Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.