Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (3860 Views)

When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by SUPERPACK: 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
beautiful nonsense

1 Like

Re: by Papiikush: 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
You expect me to read all that? undecided

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: by Divay22(f): 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
I read it word for word..brb

1 Like

Re: by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin

OP...this is not a short story ooo...
Re: by youngG10(m): 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
holly shit!! you expect me to read this...mtswww abdulkareem ibraheem read it for me

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
iLegend:
Oh my bad darling. Viewing it on a computer makes it look small. I don't know how it'll look on a phone. My apologies. Let me post it part by part.

grin cheesy cheesy

On a phone? The font is even finer and smaller sha embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: by Fmartin(m): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

OP...this is not a short story ooo...
i just glance tru it grin
Re: by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: by Fmartin(m): 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
iLegend:
Wow! I didn't know it was long. It took me some minutes to write it and some minutes to proofread. I thought leaders are supposed to be readers?
well nt all readers ar leaders. hw many professors ar leaders in naija?
Re: by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: by Tenniebae(f): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Yhhhh...most tyms wen i feel down,its bcoz av seen sum of my mates do better dan me....dt brings me down a bit n makes me more determined..every hustler using hz sixth sense has a payday.its normal dear,jez b determined
Re: by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: by Divay22(f): 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
iLegend:
So, Divay22, what's your say?
I have seen, I have cried,i was depressed..
But at the end it still didn't change anything,but rather i was exhausting the little strength and hope i had....
In life some people must be better than you And you in turn will be far more better than others also.

I realize they just didn't get to where they are today because life was fair to them NO,but they added their own extra effort,they took risks,they sacrificed.
And if i feel I'm lacking behind i just have to step up my game.....

All this rich men and rich women didn't make it in one day, they were once depressed,they sacrificed their sleep, some money and some their love ones, but today we want to be like them, we just want to elevate our status to theirs Forgetting they paid prices, prices that cause them pains but today it's yielding fruit and they are enjoying it..

I don't get jealous of the rich again, or my friends success,because it just a waste of my own life and time and also I'm training my mind to be positive regardless of what's happening to me.....

And lastly i have learnt to screen things, I don't accept everything that anyone tells me, because my mind is like a voice to my life,if my mind accept i have failed,then really i have, and if my minds says i can make it with determination and effort Mehn i am already on it, so i have to be careful words i allow to go in..

So OP pls you are what you say you are, when you look down on yourself same thing others will do,guard your mind, look out for what goes inside,the fact that you ain't there yet doesn't mean You won't..

[/b]Let word build you and not break you [b]

What ever happens is because you allowed it, if you are depressed you allowed it, if you feel less of yourself you allowed it...
Why we wish and work for more, Billions are wishing and hoping if only they could get to our level then life to them is sweet......

Wherever you are BE GRATEFUL.

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
Divay22:

I have seen, I have cried,i was depressed..
But at the end it still didn't change anything,but rather i was exhausting the little strength and hope i had....
In life some people must be better than you And you in turn will be far more better than others also.

I realize they just didn't get to where they are today because life was fail to them NO,but they added their own extra effort,they took risks,they sacrificed.
And if i feel I'm lacking behind i just have to step up my game.....

All this rich men and rich women didn't make it in one day, they were once depressed,they sacrificed their sleep, some money and some their love ones, but today we want to be like them, we just want to elevate our status to theirs Forgetting they paid prices, prices that cause them pains but today it's yielding fruit and they are enjoying it..

I don't get jealous of the rich again, or my friends success,because it just a waste of my own life and time and also I'm training my mind to be positive regardless of what's happening to me.....

And lastly i have learnt to screen things, I don't accept everything that anyone tells me, because my mind is like a voice to my life,if my mind accept i have failed,then really i have, and if my minds says i can make it with determination and effort Mehn i am already on it, so i have to be careful words i allow to go in..

So OP pls you are what you say you are, when you look down on yourself same thing others will do,guard your mind, look out for what goes inside,the fact that you ain't there yet doesn't mean You won't..

[/b]Let word build you and not break you [b]

What ever happens is because you allowed it, if you are depressed you allowed it, if you feel less of yourself you allowed it...
Why we wish and work for more, Billions are wishing and hoping if only they could get to our level then life to them is sweet......

Wherever you are BE GRATEFUL.

Impressive[b][/b] wink wink

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Divay22(f): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2017
At Age 17, She was rejected from college.
At Age 25, Her mother died from Disease.
At Age 26, She suffered from miscarriage.
At Age 27, She got married, her husband abused her.
Despite this,Her Daughter was born.
At Age 28, She got Divorced and was diagnosed with severe Depression.
At Age 29, She was a single mother living on welfare.
At Age 30, She wanted to commit suicide sad sad

But she directed all her passion into doing the one thing she could do better than anyone else.And that was Writing.
At Age 31, she finally published her first book
At Age 35, She has released 4 books,and was Named Author of the year.
At Age 42, She sold 11 million copies of her new Book on the first day of release..

This women is no other than J. K ROWLING wink
Today Harry Potter is a Global Brand worth more than $15 Billions Dollars...
*copied*
So it is never too late too try again cool cool
[/b]I never admired another's fortune so much that I become dissatisfied with my own [b]

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
Re: by boomssey(f): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
I enjoyed every bit of this write up.kudos! It's got lessons to teach us all but poster are you a male or female?
Re: by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Re: by boomssey(f): 8:45am On Apr 08, 2017
iLegend:
Lesbian. grin I hope I won't be jailed for 14 years.
Nah! I don't believe you.anyway I like your write ups but please would you be kind enough to explain what that site is all about.i tried searching but it seems to be removed,can't remember the name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Draws A Tattoo Of “Davido Blow My Mind” On Her Breast / I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo / What Do U Need Most Now? Someone Might Just Surprise U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.