Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service (13893 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc / Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by danny457: 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2017

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by DLuciano: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
anotherydz:
One day there will be a great separation between the the wolves and the sheep.
The Judgment of the Lord is coming.
That's all I have to say!embarassed
where do you classify yourself, wolf or sheep?
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by AnanseK(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
The bling bling Pastor with arms smuggling private jet - is not yet in prison?
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by ojimbo(m): 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
God fraud squads
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by coputa(m): 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
I didn't see pastor Obasanjo in the pictures.Bird of a feather.
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by jullty: 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by odinga1of: 2:47am On Apr 07, 2017
omobritiko:
I tweeted efcc yesterday asking them why they haven't probe how oritsejafor for his private jet...

Oga you don't have to go extra mile in tweeting EFCC. What about the other MOG who owns private jet, will efcc comesfor them too, use your brain, not your anus.
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by chacoonder(m): 8:23am On Apr 07, 2017
yale001:
The man is too big to knee down for prayer.. Pastor with Pride
When he knows they are all partners in crime. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily 2014 / Renouncing My Christian Faith / What Is The Difference Between SOUL & SPIRIT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.