Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

..my Experience With House Flies - Fmartin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..my Experience With House Flies - Fmartin (344 Views)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Man Flies In From Liberia To Propose To His Nigerian Fiancee On New Year's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

..my Experience With House Flies - Fmartin by Fmartin(m): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin I Was just waking up early mrn, as i wanted to wash my dishes, i couldn't believe my eyes.. i saw two flies making out (strafing) on my plates. i drew closer to hv a better view, then i said to myself, 'so flies too dey follow emjoy'

within the space of 2mins, anoda fly flew by. i suspected it to b a female.

she stood beside d male fly , maybe waiting fr her turn grin

i could see signs of inpatience tru her buzzing around. she quickly bounced on d other fly thereby pushing her away and taking her own position.

'gosh! this is party' the male fly mounted on her.

i got annoyed, 'wat insult on my plates!'

i blew them away with air tru my mouth and they flew to another position., still strafing. (so this male fly last longer than some so-called men in bed grin)

maybe some ladies just need a male fly.. hehehehe grin

CC: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Difficult People / Beware Of Secret Enemies In Your Love Relationship / Is Your Libido/sexual Urge So High?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.