Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki (16048 Views)

Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi / Court Grants Bail To Nurse Who Treated Sen. Isiaka Adeleke / Court Grants Bail To 3 IPOB Members (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by acehood907(m): 8:55am On Apr 07, 2017
Is anyone living in Lagos here please
Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by dami2boi(m): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2017
Dasuki of all people charge with illegal possession of firearm, a former national security adviser undecided
some thing is not summing up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by vickylincon(m): 9:00am On Apr 07, 2017
kernel501:

You lack basic education, I guess you don't have a copy of the constitution, yet you claim to know.
He didn't commit murder or treason, why remand him in the prison, ...or they forgot charges that can keep him behind the bars.
so, why is nnamdi KANU still held in prison

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by danielenyinka(m): 9:00am On Apr 07, 2017
Director has said it all, they don't obey court order, rubbish government of the zoology

6 Likes

Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by bettercreature(m): 9:00am On Apr 07, 2017
NNVanguard:
Obedience to the rule of law is what make leaders great. But in this dispensation, the reverse is the case.
Nothing to obey here Dasuki would rot in Jail in a sane society.We are just very corrupt in Africa

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by rusher14: 9:03am On Apr 07, 2017
Pieromania:
I see a gang up against federal government through the judiciary. I smell The new Chief judge of the federation is a tool in the hand of the corrupt thieves

You've spoken your mind and same of many others.

Never be afraid to say what you know to be true regardless of the intimidation you receive from others.
Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by kernel501: 9:03am On Apr 07, 2017
vickylincon:
so, why is nnamdi KANU still held in prison

Even after meeting the bail conditions, the Federal government wouldn't obey court order.

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by link2ok22: 9:03am On Apr 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by hush15: 9:04am On Apr 07, 2017
Pieromania:
I see a gang up against federal government through the judiciary. I smell The new Chief judge of the federation is a tool in the hand of the corrupt thieves

So it's a gang up.

Did for once think that Bubu and his cohorts could have gotten it all wrong somewhere?

The courts could have been intimidated and influenced in their earlier acts cos everyone wants to be right with Bubu for personal reasons of some sort but now realise it's no longer necessary...

The man has always put the cart before the horse, so how he won't stumble on him self.

APC shot themself so many places in their legs while searching for power and a party built in lies and propaganda gets results such as these. No matter how they try, the foundation upon which they built on will only bring all efforts to null.

It's just the way life works. I have never seen a government so lawless, so clueless, so inefficient, so vengeful, so uncoordinated, so unproductive, so indiscipline and so corrupt. If people actually believed Jonathan was a joke, it's definitely nothing compared to this.

Very unfortunate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:08am On Apr 07, 2017
bettercreature:
He said nothing! Dasuki doesn't deserve bail take South korea President as a good example
Our Judiciary are the most corrupt in the world
For the fact that she is a lady and a president did not stop the court from sending her on indefinite detention
Beside she wasnt really involved,It was people around her
Our judiciary isn't totally the problem here, EFCC/FG didn't carryout thorough investigation and gather enough proofs to nail him. you can't just detain people because you feel they're guilty

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by soochukwu(m): 9:12am On Apr 07, 2017
ovadozes:

I always beg people to read before they comment, did you read where the news said that he was granted bail since 2015 and Buhari refused to obey the court order, was the current CJN in charge in 2015, did u also read that the lead prosecution counsel did not oppose the bail application. APC supporters are pathetic
Yours is a typical case of "Wanna hide something from a black man? Hide it in a book"
Until we drop sentiments on important issues our reasoning will always be flat,just as you rightly said (wanna hide something from a Black man?hide it in a book)Because he will never bother to read before agreeing nor commenting.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by anytexy: 9:13am On Apr 07, 2017
ovadozes:

I always beg people to read before they comment, did you read where the news said that he was granted bail since 2015 and Buhari refused to obey the court order, was the current CJN in charge in 2015, did u also read that the lead prosecution counsel did not oppose the bail application. APC supporters are pathetic
Yours is a typical case of "Wanna hide something from a black man? Hide it in a book"
You get time for APC Zombi.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by vickylincon(m): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2017
kernel501:

Even after meeting the bail conditions, the Federal government wouldn't obey court order.
cos its treason I guess

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by ogologoamu: 9:19am On Apr 07, 2017
Aburi001:
Have u ever noticed that most unpleasant words start with the letter D
DASUKI
Delete,
Destroy,
Divorce,
Disappoint,
Death,
Disaster,
Disease,
Debts,
Disrupt,
Depression,
Demise,
Demons,
Devil,
Dubious,
Diarhea,
Demolish
Dom kop,
Doubt,
Dumb,
Drunkard,
Drainage,
Dubious and now.......
Dangerous, Diezani, Dasuki, Dele M & FINALLy Donald Trump LASTLY Dino Melaye grin
And DASUKI again! tongue

Your moniker starts with letter A'

Abortion

Armed robber

Agbero

Aids

Ashawo

Abandon

Arusi

Abomination

Adultery

Anger

Abubakar shakou

Awkward

Animal

Adactylism

Agalactia

Abacha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by sorry1(m): 9:19am On Apr 07, 2017
Aburi001:
DASUKI
Delete,
Destroy,
Divorce,
Disappoint,
Death,
Disaster,
Disease,
Debts,
Disrupt,
Depression,
Demise,
Demons,
Devil,
Dubious,
Diarhea,
Demolish
Dom kop,
Doubt,
Dumb,
Drunkard,
Drainage,
Dubious and now.......
Dangerous, Diezani, Dasuki, Dele M & FINALLy Donald Trump LASTLY Dino Melaye grin
And DASUKI again! tongue
what of dangote, D Roosevelt,Dwayne Johnson you mofo?
Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by magoo10(m): 9:26am On Apr 07, 2017
we are not in a democracy so they won't obey the orders.

what we have is a military dictator up there.
Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by Ddy(m): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2017
ovadozes:

I love this finishing.....I stand by u always

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by judecares1(m): 9:31am On Apr 07, 2017
U VE SAID IT ALL
Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by 2016v2017: 9:40am On Apr 07, 2017
ovadozes:

Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by 2016v2017: 9:40am On Apr 07, 2017
Agumbankembu:
Release the damn man you bloody Buhari.
Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by demio007: 9:57am On Apr 07, 2017
You forgot to add DAURA!!!!

Aburi001:
DASUKI
Delete,
Destroy,
Divorce,
Disappoint,
Death,
Disaster,
Disease,
Debts,
Disrupt,
Depression,
Demise,
Demons,
Devil,
Dubious,
Diarhea,
Demolish
Dom kop,
Doubt,
Dumb,
Drunkard,
Drainage,
Dubious and now.......
And DASUKI again! tongue

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by JOHNGLO: 9:59am On Apr 07, 2017
Pieromania:
You are an idiot...

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by castrokins(m): 10:02am On Apr 07, 2017
Oga Why Are You Arguing Like This When You Can Be Better?

Is South Korea Nigeria? Do We Have The Same Constitution? How Are We Even Remotely Comparable With South Korea? So Dasuki Should Be Detained Indefinitely Without Any Recourse To What The Laws Of Nigeria Says?

bettercreature:
He said nothing! Dasuki doesn't deserve bail take South korea President as a good example
Our Judiciary are the most corrupt in the world
For the fact that she is a lady and a president did not stop the court from sending her on indefinite detention
Beside she wasnt really involved,It was people around her
Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 07, 2017
Who is Efe
Efe is all of us.
Even if you were born with a golden spoon in your mouth, were your parents born with a golden spoon too? Were your grand parents born with a golden spoon also? But in all these, those before you kept on pushing and persevering, and through grace and grit, they made it in life so that you will have a good life more than they had.
Efe is all of us.... a poor boy, who through grace and grit, have come this far not just for himself, but for those who look up and depend on him.
Let Efe serve as an inspiration to millions of youths out there today. When you're down, look at Efe and remember that you too can make it. Remember that your time will come and when your time comes, no man or woman or devil can stop it.
Keep voting for Efe.
Send Vote Efe to 32052.
Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by basadenet: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2017
Government of impunity
Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by 989900: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2017
IDGAF about Dasuki -- good for him.

I reject all spirits of Stockholm syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by donubeku: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2017
Aburi001:
DASUKI
Delete,
Destroy,
Divorce,
Disappoint,
Death,
Disaster,
Disease,
Debts,
Disrupt,
Depression,
Demise,
Demons,
Devil,
Dubious,
Diarhea,
Demolish
Dom kop,
Doubt,
Dumb,
Drunkard,
Drainage,
Dubious and now.......
And DASUKI again! tongue
why do you write my godfather name their,delete dino melaye name from that list or i

Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by buskopam(m): 11:03am On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=bettercreature post=55342307]Nothing to And you seems to have forgotten what happened between Donald Trump and the court......you wey sabi rule of law,fundamental human right and equality before the law...
Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by Blackfire(m): 11:22am On Apr 07, 2017
Aburi001:
DASUKI
Delete,
Destroy,
Divorce,
Disappoint,
Death,
Disaster,
Disease,
Debts,
Disrupt,
Depression,
Demise,
Demons,
Devil,
Dubious,
Diarhea,
Demolish
Dom kop,
Doubt,
Dumb,
Drunkard,
Drainage,
Dubious and now.......
And DASUKI again! tongue

Including.
Daura.
DSS.
Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by Dindondin(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2017
Pieromania:
brain is dead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha Speaks On Alleged Attack On His Hometown / 2023 Election: PDP, LP, APC In Fresh Tirade, Lawyer Seeks Sanctions / Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Boko Haram Ambush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.