Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki (16062 Views)

Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi / Court Grants Bail To Nurse Who Treated Sen. Isiaka Adeleke / Court Grants Bail To 3 IPOB Members (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by DimIsaac10(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2017
DAT will not happen when dictatorial government or a para-democracy system of government is practised...
Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by kutchs: 11:56am On Apr 07, 2017
bettercreature:
He said nothing! Dasuki doesn't deserve bail take South korea President as a good example
Our Judiciary are the most corrupt in the world
For the fact that she is a lady and a president did not stop the court from sending her on indefinite detention
Beside she wasnt really involved,It was people around her
Just answer this question has Ms Park former South Korean been admitted on bail?

Do you think the Korean govt would have her a minute longer than necessary should a court grant her bail?

The Korean govt isn't as lawless as Buhari's Nigeria.

In sane societies, a person is innocent until a court rules otherwise and all his rights as a citizen is respected unless a court again rules that some be withdrawn.

Dasuki no matter his alleged offences or crimes remains innocent and should enjoy his rights until otherwise ruled by a court of competent jurisdiction, that's what the RULE OF LAW (which Buhari took an oath to uphold) states.

On a different note, when Buhari and his agencies disparage, disrespect and disobey the judiciary, how does he expect them to cooperate with him?
Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
xana101:
Baharia won't like this

LOL not until you see him walking on the street, Buhari has make his stand on Dasuki since 2015..
Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
ovadozes:

I always beg people to read before they comment, did you read where the news said that he was granted bail since 2015 and Buhari refused to obey the court order, was the current CJN in charge in 2015, did u also read that the lead prosecution counsel did not oppose the bail application. APC supporters are pathetic
Yours is a typical case of "Wanna hide something from a black man? Hide it in a book"

If you happen to be the President will you have allow Dasuki that mastermind the sharing of $2.1billion money meant for ammunition that cost the lost of lives of many Nigerians and our Military? Mind you he never deny it..

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by kutchs: 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

If you happen to be the President will you have allow Dasuki that mastermind the sharing of $2.1billion money meant for ammunition that cost the lost of lives of many Nigerians and our Military? Mind you he never deny it..
It's not the president that decides what happens to Dasuki but the law as contained in the 1999 Constitution. The president isn't the law and doesn't determine who goes to jail or stays out. Stop giving the president powers the constitution doesn't grant him.

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
kutchs:

It's not the president that decides what happens to Dasuki but the law as contained in the 1999 Constitution. The president isn't the law and doesn't determine who goes to jail or stays out. Stop giving the president powers the constitution doesn't grant him.

But that same constitution/Law says he can be re arrested after living the court room do you know that?

In 2015 he was release and re arrested but your likes keep wailing that Buhari does not obey rule of law when you guys don't know what law says about the release of a person and re arresting of that same person outside the court premises..

Now tell em why are you guys blaming Buhari when you know it's the court that decide who will be free and who will go to jail..

According to your assertion up there Buhari does not have anything to do with those in jail but the law even Kanu..
Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by Tex42(m): 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
ovadozes:

I always beg people to read before they comment, did you read where the news said that he was granted bail since 2015 and Buhari refused to obey the court order, was the current CJN in charge in 2015, did u also read that the lead prosecution counsel did not oppose the bail application. APC supporters are pathetic
Yours is a typical case of "Wanna hide something from a black man? Hide it in a book"
Don't mind these paid e-rats, ignorance is an intrinsic part of everything they represent.

Bastardization of the rule of law in full swing.

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by Igba123: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pieromania:
I see a gang up against federal government through the judiciary. I smell The new Chief judge of the federation is a tool in the hand of the corrupt thieves
just listen to what is oozing out of ur brain. Who have ganged up against dasuki n co?
Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

If I happen to be the president I will allow the the law to handle the matter and avoid sentiments, If I happen to be the president I will obey court rulings which is part of the constitution I swore to protect, if I happen to be the president I will prosecute Dasuki and quit being emotional over this matter and respect court rulings. But then I AM NOT THE PRESIDENT
Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
ovadozes:

If I happen to be the president I will allow the the law to handle the matter and avoid sentiments, If I happen to be the president I will obey court rulings which is part of the constitution I swore to protect, if I happen to be the president I will prosecute Dasuki and quit being emotional over this matter and respect court rulings. But then I AM NOT THE PRESIDENT

And can you show me where the President is not obeying court order, Show me any part of the rule of law Mr president is breaching and i will educate you on that?
Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And can you show me where the President is not obeying court order, Show me any part of the rule of law Mr president is breaching and i will educate you on that?
Educate me?? Nigga go and take several seats, don't overate ya self

Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
Justice Ademola and other co-defendants discharged
and acquitted. The case against them failed after the
Prosecution's case. They didn't present any defence
by stepping into the witness box or calling witnesses
to do likewise. All they did was to discredit the 19
witnesses lined by the FG against them and they were
off the hook.
For Elder Orubebe his is even more dramatic. After
all the "pasmaga", at the end of the day the FG who
charged him to court now realised that there was no
crime made out in the first place and to save
themselves from ignominy of defeat withdrew the
charges and the embattled Delta born PDP Chieftain
discharged!
In these two cases several common denominators
exist- There was a humiliating arrest(Justice Ademola
and some Judges were whisked away like rogues by
DSS, had their privacy trampled upon), they were
pilloried in the Press and convicted before plea in
court; they lost respect, they had their daily activities
scuttled- Justice Ademola stopped sitting, the rest
had their daily endeavors put on hold, tax payers
money was spent on these cases...... Then the whole
cases crumbles as it did!
Until the Appellate Courts think differently in that of
Justice Ademola's case, these show of shame simply
show the FG and its Prosecutors had no business
going to court, never had a good case or strategy to
ensure success, they merely played to the gallery,
amused/ridiculed themselves and embarrassed the
Defendants in the media.
What worries me is the shame these Defendants
were made to go through for nothing concrete, in my
humble view their victory in court may not assuage
their battered reputation. What is even more worrisome, is the continuous incarceration of others who in my honest opinion they don't have evidence to prosecute ,hence the continuous call for secret trial and the refusal to honour the bail so granted by the court. The supreme court as repeated elucidated in plethora of cases the negative effect of continuous denial of bail for a bailable offence a and the precarious consequences of same.
The apogee of the sadness is that those who did this sham of
investigation and prosecution will keep their jobs and
wait for another victim to toy with his/her destiny!
It's indeed sad the continues manner the affairs of the great ship called Nigeria is being steered by her captain.

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by zoomzoom(m): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
Aburi001:
Have u ever noticed that most unpleasant words start with the letter D
DASUKI
Delete,
Destroy,
Divorce,
Disappoint,
Death,
Disaster,
Disease,
Debts,
Disrupt,
Depression,
Demise,
Demons,
Devil,
Dubious,
Diarhea,
Demolish
Dom kop,
Doubt,
Dumb,
Drunkard,
Drainage,
Dubious and now.......
Dangerous, Diezani, Dasuki, Dele M & FINALLy Donald Trump LASTLY Dino Melaye grin
And DASUKI again! tongue

D.S.S.

Then,

DAURA...both the MAN and the PLACE.and all the people who hail from there..including the DULLARD WITH NEPA BILL.

Kontinu!!!

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by jossy4joseph(m): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pieromania:
I see a gang up against federal government through the judiciary. I smell The new Chief judge of the federation is a tool in the hand of the corrupt thieves

Your illiteracy level too high you need deliverance
Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
ovadozes:

Educate me?? Nigga go and take several seats, don't overate ya self

typical i know it all hahaha dead brain....

Dasuki is going nowhere as he will be re arrested again after stepping out of court room or Kuje for another charges hahaha..

Go and ask your lawyer about it..
Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by Emassive(m): 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
You forgot to add Daura to the list
Aburi001:
Have u ever noticed that most unpleasant words start with the letter D
DASUKI
Delete,
Destroy,
Divorce,
Disappoint,
Death,
Disaster,
Disease,
Debts,
Disrupt,
Depression,
Demise,
Demons,
Devil,
Dubious,
Diarhea,
Demolish
Dom kop,
Doubt,
Dumb,
Drunkard,
Drainage,
Dubious and now.......
Dangerous, Diezani, Dasuki, Dele M & FINALLy Donald Trump LASTLY Dino Melaye grin
And DASUKI again! tongue
Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by teebell999(m): 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
kernel501:

You lack basic education, I guess you don't have a copy of the constitution, yet you claim to know.
He didn't commit murder or treason, why remand him in the prison, ...or they forgot charges that can keep him behind the bars.

Rubbish! Do you know how many lives lost through his reckless and greedy actions? Yet people like you still believe he didn't commit murder. How pathetic!
Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

typical i know it all hahaha dead brain....

Dasuki is going nowhere as he will be re arrested again after stepping out of court room or Kuje for another charges hahaha..

Go and ask your lawyer about it..
Yeah, u must earn your pay naa, is it not pay per post again for your likes in BMC??
Re: Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
ovadozes:

Yeah, u must earn your pay naa, is it not pay per post again for your likes in BMC??

Wow who is paying you for your own post? The last time i check it take one to know what the other is earning..

Well i aint even in Nigeria..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sagay: Northerners Are Afraid Restructuring Will Reduce Their Shares From Oil / Do You Agree With Bbc's Analysis Of Nigeria's Health, Wealth And Population? / Corruption And Armed Robbery Which Is Worse???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.