Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? (870 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me As A Result Of Me Wanting A Low-budget Wedding / SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 07, 2017
cool
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by Jewelnutch: 12:51am On Apr 07, 2017
What's good here enough to clone a better? Not to involve a situation enough to involve the last of quantitating positivity; the best?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by Behira(f): 2:50am On Apr 07, 2017
undecided Nothing
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by Swegzfreak: 3:04am On Apr 07, 2017
Hmmm.... Many things ..

Nairaland rocks
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 07, 2017
I met some nice people.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by youngberry001(m): 6:10am On Apr 07, 2017
I have meet d ban master seun nd lala@one wedding in abuja cheesy

Those guys re so cool,,,buh one of den get head ehhn grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 07, 2017
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 07, 2017
nothing good.... just Hatred!
haterz keep hating like i fvckd their fathers!
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 07, 2017
youngberry001:
I have meet d ban master seun nd lala@one wedding in abuja cheesy

Those guys re so cool,,,buh one of den get head ehhn grin
wao tell me more... U met my crush smiley cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by youngberry001(m): 6:36am On Apr 07, 2017
L0velyn:
wao tell me more... U met my crush smiley cheesy
no nah yur truck i met grin grin

No be confess i dey confess nah u said mak i tel u more smiley
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 07, 2017
youngberry001:
no nah yur truck i met grin grin

No be confess i dey confess nah u said mak i tel u more smiley
LOL... u so funny
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 07, 2017
Best thing on Nairaland? Maybe when I upload my pre wedding picturesundecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:09am On Apr 07, 2017
nairaland have shaped my mind to many positive things in life. I read people comments which has totally changed my mentality. Thank you nairaland

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by yarimo(m): 12:13am On Apr 17, 2017
Am here to read lies
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by sweeterman(m): 5:58am On Apr 17, 2017
yarimo:
Am here to read lies

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by mctowel01: 7:01am On Apr 17, 2017
Unexpected opportunities
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by PromiseUche(m): 7:05am On Apr 17, 2017
It gave me my drm Job
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by BasketballGURU(m): 7:19am On Apr 17, 2017
grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by rawpadgin(m): 7:32am On Apr 17, 2017
Alesandese:
Best thing on Nairaland? Maybe when I upload my pre wedding picturesundecided
have u haven't fall for those deceitful guys here

well, how he take concern me sef
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by eDoctorr(m): 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
Behira:
undecided Nothing
You're beautiful
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Contract jobs, Met with wonderful people, reunion and Nairaland sharpens my skills.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by sKeetz(m): 12:31am On Sep 28, 2017
I can insult anybody I like without being afraid of been knocked out.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by escapefromusa(f): 1:01am On Sep 28, 2017
sKeetz:
I can insult anybody I like without being afraid of been knocked out.

Why do I feel you have several alternate egos.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by sKeetz(m): 8:19am On Sep 28, 2017
escapefromusa:

Why do I feel you have several alternate egos.
oh really grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by hanassholesolo: 9:12am On Sep 28, 2017
Made 3 grand (USD) in my first 4 months of browsing Business section.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by mctowel01: 9:49am On Sep 28, 2017
I travelled to Australia

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2017
For evaberry its putting his dick in pikooo's "fine" ass

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Man Breaks Man-hood During ‘vigorous Intercourse,’ / Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal / Young Lady Claims She Is In Love With Her Brother's Wife After "Teasing" Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.