Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,506 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Young Lady Claims She Is In Love With Her Brother's Wife After "Teasing" Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady Claims She Is In Love With Her Brother's Wife After "Teasing" Her (874 Views)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Claims She Is In Love With Her Brother's Wife After "Teasing" Her by exlink10(m): 4:29pm On May 22, 2017
Young Lady Claims She Is In Love With Her Brother's Wife After Teasing Her - Must Read

A young lady who wants to be anonymous has sent a letter to one of Nigeria great relationship expert claiming to be in trouble and needs advise as soon as possible. The lady claims to be a virgin though and she is seeking for advice on what to do after she fell in love with her senior brother's wife.

According to her, she paid him a visit, and was all cool with his wife who was giving her goodies, on a particular day, they drank lots of alcohol and slept off, only to wake up to his brothers wife, all over her...

Read her story she shared;

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/young-lady-claims-she-is-in-love-with.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 dominique

Re: Young Lady Claims She Is In Love With Her Brother's Wife After "Teasing" Her by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 22, 2017
This one is mad o
Re: Young Lady Claims She Is In Love With Her Brother's Wife After "Teasing" Her by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 22, 2017
that's serious o....
definitely not love
Re: Young Lady Claims She Is In Love With Her Brother's Wife After "Teasing" Her by PointZerom: 4:33pm On May 22, 2017
RUBBISH
Re: Young Lady Claims She Is In Love With Her Brother's Wife After "Teasing" Her by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 22, 2017
undecided

Re: Young Lady Claims She Is In Love With Her Brother's Wife After "Teasing" Her by ikp120(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2017
Joro the guy good at ojoro grin grin grin grin

According to Falz, "even if you fake your own death you fit still no blow!" grin grin grin grin
Re: Young Lady Claims She Is In Love With Her Brother's Wife After "Teasing" Her by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:56pm On May 22, 2017
the girl is as confused, as her grammar. undecided
Re: Young Lady Claims She Is In Love With Her Brother's Wife After "Teasing" Her by NairalandCS(m): 4:56pm On May 22, 2017
Joro just goan do Nollywood feem angry

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Claims She Is In Love With Her Brother's Wife After "Teasing" Her by smardray(m): 4:57pm On May 22, 2017
Add 2017 with ur age...my dear, dats d amount of demons giving u problems
Re: Young Lady Claims She Is In Love With Her Brother's Wife After "Teasing" Her by Ribajae(m): 6:35pm On May 22, 2017
pity...

d cause is that the woman was her first sex feeling..

make she holla me make i fvck her back to her senses.

btw... shey na only me see am ni...
"busty and beautiful, 20 years old.. VIRGIN!!!" ... oh gaw!
Re: Young Lady Claims She Is In Love With Her Brother's Wife After "Teasing" Her by chiraqDemon(m): 7:56pm On May 22, 2017
Please she should visit either me or the guy above me so either one of us can work on bringing her back ti factory settings

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Handsome / Malawian Pastor, Prophet Bushiri, Buys His Wife A G-wagon As Her Birthday Gift / Why Do Ladies Ask About Guys Mother Before Accepting Their Love Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.