Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,329 members, 7,829,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC (33603 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) / See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by LordVoldemort(m): 7:35am On Apr 08, 2017
mosmartini:
Painmentology.... The study of aggrieved APC zombie. Wike the slayer of APC lizard called Ameachi is a real king over APC

I don't expect much from a BOT even some BOT are still reasonable
Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by Tisham20(m): 7:35am On Apr 08, 2017
mtscheeeeeeeew
Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by noobsaibot2(m): 7:52am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 08, 2017
ChukwuObi:
Please can any one here help me with N7, 000? My daughter is very sick and need N7, 000 for her medical bills. Please, i don't want to lose her. I beg you guys with the name of God. Please save a soul...

NAME: Obi Chukwu

ACCOUN NUMBER: 0080032457

BANK: Diamond Bank

Thank you and God bless

You are an embarrassment. I hope you get caught one day. Shame on you.
Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 08, 2017
just PDP life has end this was why they are looking for alternative!!!!

Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by nkemjacob2(m): 8:26am On Apr 08, 2017
No doubt that ApC is becoming so unless to the people
Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by Codes151(m): 8:27am On Apr 08, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
Pdp will use rivers state cash to sponsor pdp in 2019 grin
what did Amaechi n bola use??
Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by sshalom(m): 8:28am On Apr 08, 2017
Is there really any difference between APC and PDP?
Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by MutantMetahuman: 8:59am On Apr 08, 2017
Codes151:
what did Amaechi n bola use??
amaechi did and got voted out

What's gonna happen to wike?

Vicious cycle.

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by Bgorgeous: 10:06am On Apr 08, 2017
Perfect truth
Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by begwong: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2017
No b so Amechi became ATM dispenser for APC before una win the 2015 elections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
fallout87:
These people are stupid.

Isn't Ameachi from PDP? Literally hypocrisy in its purest form.

The last time i check Obanikoro was once an AD man, Sheriff was an ANPP man and Obi was an APGA man..
Mimiko was top AD man before moving to PDP so you guys should stop shouting cos now they are no longer a PDP man and will never be answerable to anything in PDP..

You guys keep mentioning those that move from PDP to APC but forget that so many have moved from other party to PDP as well
Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
DrGoodman:
Just the same way amechi sponsored bubu in 2015.

You're trying to make a joke out of this right? LOL even tinubu that should have been the real financier no one claim Tinubu sponsor Buhari..

Beside i also donate 10k naira to Buhari Campaign so you should tag me as a one of his sponsor too hahah..
Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
Fourwinds:
e clear blocus don hot

grin grin grin grin
This post just made my day.
Damn.... pipu get mouth oooo
Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
DonBenny77:
yes oh!
We are the treasure base of the nation
APC can hate all they want

Rivers is PDP

I stand with wike

We don chase Judas n his believers relocate them to Abuja

some cant even pay house rent and their Oga no fit pay for them too

they r squatting in Abuja

Isn't it wiser to come back home and ask for forgiveness?

Abeg help me ask them.
Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You're trying to make a joke out of this right? LOL even tinubu that should have been the real financier no one claim Tinubu sponsor Buhari..

Beside i also donate 10k naira to Buhari Campaign so you should tag me as a one of his sponsor too hahah..

Why is the truth hurting you this badly?
Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ekinematics:

Why is the truth hurting you this badly?

Hurt me in what way? Am only trying to enlighten a dead brain like you..
Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by DrGoodman: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Kpele, so you lost 10k to the change scam?

APC mmm grin
Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
DrGoodman:

Kpele, so you lost 10k to the change scam?

APC mmm grin

LOL sorry bro am planing to donate 50k in 2019 for Buhari Campaign, You can go and jump inside lagoon..
Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by DrGoodman: 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL sorry bro am planing to donate 50k in 2019 for Buhari Campaign, You can go and jump inside lagoon..

Just like mmm, you will lose again grin
Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by GMbuharii: 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
dunkem21:
Are they talking from experience? cheesy

word.

The apc is just disgusting and ugly and their followers,still zombies.

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
DrGoodman:

Just like mmm, you will lose again grin

Well in 2015 i donated 10k and happily see the result by kicking your hero out of office... hahah
Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by DrGoodman: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Well in 2015 i donated 10k and happily see the result by kicking your hero out of office... hahah

And kicking hunger, depression and frustration into Nigeria. The dividends of that mistake is increased suicide rates as more people are hanging themselves while the rest are fished out of the laggon. Throw in another 500k, let's make sure everyone drowns with your donations.
Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
DrGoodman:

And kicking hunger, depression and frustration into Nigeria. The dividends of that mistake is increased suicide rates as more people are hanging themselves while the rest are fished out of the laggon. Throw in another 500k, let's make sure everyone drowns with your donations.

And what are you waiting for? Why have you not commit suicide? You no know road to lagoon?

Sometimes i wonder the kinda brain and your likes head, a Medical Dr that had driver drive him in his SUV to 3rd mainland and you call that hunger? A woman with shop in island selling high grade cloths lock up her shop and try to go commit suicide and you call that hunger? Am giving up on your already..

Beside i won't believe there's hunger in the land until i hear the news of your suicide..
Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by DrGoodman: 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And what are you waiting for? Why have you not commit suicide? You no know road to lagoon?

Sometimes i wonder the kinda brain and your likes head, a Medical Dr that had driver drive him in his SUV to 3rd mainland and you call that hunger? A woman with shop in island selling high grade cloths lock up her shop and try to go commit suicide and you call that hunger? Am giving up on your already..

Beside i won't believe there's hunger in the land until i hear the news of your suicide..

No, they committed suicide because Buhari is so good and their is surplus wealth and riches in the land grin hahahaha grin
Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
DrGoodman:

No, they committed suicide because Buhari is so good and their is surplus wealth and riches in the land grin hahahaha grin

Still the same what are you still waiting for? When are you going to commit suicide?
Re: PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC by Moheat(m): 11:49am On Apr 10, 2017
Same way Amaechi was ddumbed the APC ATM machine and driver general. Wike is still better than Amaechi she.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. / Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity / Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.