Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) (30129 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) / Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by NnamdiKanu(m): 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
I can't spot the terrorist...
Or he has jetted out already

Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
Where is buhari

Eeaya our vegetable don't worry rain will soon start falling I understand how dry you are
Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by kaystick86(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
If your off no fit deliver, sack am
Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by blank(f): 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
Keneking:
Where did he land?

- Kaduna?

Why should he land anywhere? Doesn't he live in Abuja? Is the airport not in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by HonabFaj(m): 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
Keneking:
Where did he land?

- Kaduna?

Sir,Aso Villa is in Abuja,so to inspect or visit Abuja Airport as nothing to do with Kaduna
Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by ARIMBA(f): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
nice one mr president

Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
the man i regard as the president of nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by thunderbabs: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
Beht wait....who actually campaigned for President?

Osinbajo or Buhari?

Buhari goes nowhere, inspects nothing except his health and London
Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by g4gerald: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
berrystunn:
Vp, this is not your job.
Busy for noting.
U don't hv a point

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by g4gerald: 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
brainpulse:
Good one. The first very active and working VP Nigeria ever have. Even more active than the past ineffectual buffoon(GEJ) that two fighters nearly beat yesterday at one meeting.
So was Idiagbon
Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
HonabFaj:

Sir,Aso Villa is in Abuja,so to inspect or visit Abuja Airport as nothing to do with Kaduna

Amazing clarification...but today is First Friday of the Month of April.....there is church oh cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by NeedGiftcards(m): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
A working VP.. God bless Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by Kaykay(m): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
iamtiredoflife:
APC & THE MEDIA

Why and what are you looking for in the media to have been airing this nonsense. When they do work you complain, when they you can not hear or read about what they are doing you complain....how best can one satisfy you bunch of myopic brains like yours?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by chubbygal(f): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
Keneking:
Where did he land?

- Kaduna?
you mumu die

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by wildchild1: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
they must open after the 6 weeks they requested

Check my signature for your football jerseys (Easter promo is on)
Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by jasawa: 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
HARDDON:
Where is the northern president? Has any1 seen or heard from him of late?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
HARDDON:
Where is the northern president? Has any1 seen or heard from him of late?

And what's your problem with the President? The last time i check the President order Osinbajo to do what he is doing meaning Buhari decide when your Dad get his next salaries..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
Keneking:
Where did he land?

- Kaduna?

Common sense you don't have, So he will leave Aso rock and go and lang in Kaduna and come back to Abuja by road? OMG and your likes will be blaming Govt hahah..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by HARDDON: 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And what's your problem with the President? The last time i check the President order Osinbajo to do what he is doing meaning Buhari decide when your Dad get his next salaries..

#Smh

A pity u sold ur soul for a lil kunu sip.

N should u be so mono cultured as to note, not every1 wait on peanuts from feDeral purse like ur whole family tree had done n u r currently doing b4 they roll their ride.

Yea i know this is too esoteric for your warped mind to grasp.

Now be gone n dont infect me wit ur dingy poverty ridden stench .

#ZombieDyingInHungerYetStandingWithboohari
Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by magzey: 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
HAH:
Honestly Buhari should have just left the presidency to Osinbajo, have you noticed that since he came back he did not leave the villa. And since he came back all we see is fight between his men and the legislature, I think he needs to take care of his ailing health and leave politics, and so far he has shown that presidency is above his competence and capacity.

By the way Iam a disappointed Buharist
SHOW ME YOUR VOTERS CARD IF YOU VOTE AT ALL.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by Icon79(m): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
Aaah!! Omo, Oluyemi Osinbajo, the Aso Rock's Senior Houseboy strikes again grin grin grin

O pari o
Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by HAH: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
magzey:

SHOW ME YOUR VOTERS CARD IF YOU VOTE AT ALL.
Will my voters card make Buhari active in his responsibilities, my friend time of election have passed only his performance will speak for him, let him deliver on what we campaigned for him to be president

I campaigned for Buhari from 2003-2015 but I am very disappointed with his performance and I refuse to be a zombie or a praise singer in the face of glaring ineptitude

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
HARDDON:

#Smh

A pity u sold ur soul for a lil kunu sip.

N should u be so mono cultured as to note, not every1 wait on peanuts from feDeral purse like ur whole family tree had done n u r currently doing b4 they roll their ride.

Yea i know this is too esoteric for your warped mind to grasp.

Now be gone n dont infect me wit ur dingy poverty ridden stench .

#ZombieDyingInHungerYetStandingWithboohari

What a lame comment hahahha, I guess you sold your soul for one derica of rice and 200 naira monthly from Fayose haha?

I can't just imagine someone coming openly to support the likes of Fayose, FFK, Saraki, Dasuki, GEJ and expect Nigerian to be better.. Kole werk..
Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by Govocrete: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
Baba should be allow to return for his medical treatment abroad. Maybe before he return again several changes would have be visible.

Nairalander, while he was away we all witness relative sign of change that was promised. Dollar was nose diving, herdsmen were grazing their cattle peacefully, no single pipeline was blown off in the Niger Delta, in my area we enjoyed steady power supply etc.

Baba, you are a great leader and because we care for you, please let us know when you are returning for next medical leave. Before going, please handle over power to you vice.

HAH:
Honestly Buhari should have just left the presidency to Osinbajo, have you noticed that since he came back he did not leave the villa. And since he came back all we see is fight between his men and the legislature, I think he needs to take care of his ailing health and leave politics, and so far he has shown that presidency is above his competence and capacity.

By the way Iam a disappointed Buharist

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by oyinkinola: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
...Osinbajo,
The man of God at work!
Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by doublefreez(m): 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
somebody's job is on the line here
Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by EnkayDezign: 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
Able, and working VP. We see, and appreciate your efforts.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by Centachos: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Is Osibanjo the president?,
why is he always on the field?
Where is NEPA bill certificate holder?
Why was he locked up at the villa?
We want him to stand up and work that was the reason he was voted in.....
Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by Liljeez(m): 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
Their mate abroad are building circular runway oh...They are still fighting with 3.6km runway
Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by fareed69(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
Keneking:
Where did he land?

- Kaduna?

The Dumbest comment so far.

Use your brain no be abuja there him dey does he need a plane to enter the airport?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) by fareed69(m): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
Centachos:
Is Osibanjo the president?,
why is he always on the field?
Where is NEPA bill certificate holder?
Why was he locked up at the villa?
We want him to stand up and work that was the reason he was voted in.....

Dumbest Comment so far.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive / Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.