Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? (7388 Views)

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by whywhyogun: 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
I have had sex with 3 muslin men and 7 Christian men in Nigeria. By my experience, I find out something very interesting :

All those 3 muslin men have bigger peniss than the rest 7 Christian men.

The largest organ for those muslin guys is up to 19cm

And the smallest organ for the Christian guy is pitifully 12cm, which could be regarded to be an unhealthy mutant.

There must be some relation between these 2 superficially irrelevant things. But when you take a closer scrutiny, things turn to be more corroborative : guys with shorter and slimmer peniss would choose to believe Jesus . that is why, Christian guys all have smaller peniss.
Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by arleck(m): 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
if i woze you ehn!

8 Likes

Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by professorfal: 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
you've had sex with 10 men if that isn't oloshoism I don't know what is.

13 Likes

Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by SINZ: 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
Not again...
Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by whywhyogun: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
professorfal:
you've had sex with 10 men if that isn't oloshoism I don't know what is.

shall I do some statistics ?

I have been inserted by 1

I have masturbated 5

I have sucked 2, and they ejaculated in my mouth

and I have sucked 2, but they were either too nervous or too prudent, they can not make it out.
Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
Lol

Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by pizzylee(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
iffa tear u hot slap. ones religion determines d size of his penis. just wen I tot av seen the must stupid human,u pop up

6 Likes

Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by Judasjudas(m): 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
no chief priest around you to try also ?

3 Likes

Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by whywhyogun: 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
SINZ:
Not again...

sad to you,

I have created a very hilarious and entertaining thread :

https://www.nairaland.com/3728752/gay-husband-accused-masturbating-insemination

Gay Husband Accused Of “masturbating Insemination ”

but few people responded to that !!!!!

I don't understand how black people think. things I laugh and burst my tummy for, will not make you feel interested in.

so I have to creat some debauched topics to allure you

how sad it is.
Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by Etzakoos(m): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
Stupidity Spotted Here Again....
Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by whywhyogun: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
arleck:
if i woze you ehn!

are you jealous of me ?
Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by whywhyogun: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
pizzylee:
iffa tear u hot slap. ones religion determines d size of his penis. just wen I tot av seen the must stupid human,u pop up

I don't know the reason, but the simple fact I have seen , is, muslin guys do have bigger peniss than Christian guys. can you tell me the reason for that ? because they put too much cloth on their body and when they are stripped , their organs are rebounding to an optimistic size ?
Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by SNOWCREAM(m): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
Coolestchris? You no like OP? grin
Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by whywhyogun: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

I am trying on another topic, it will come soon, which I guarantee to be most funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by nadleeh: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am trying on another topic, it will come soon, which I guarantee to be most funny.
lol,some people are saying its because they dont wear boxers, cheesy cheesy,cant wait for your next topic.!!!!
Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by whywhyogun: 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
nadleeh:
lol,some people are saying its because they dont wear boxers, cheesy cheesy,cant wait for your next topic.!!!!

it is on nairaland now, check that "“That black woman dragged my hand to her vagina” said by my Chinese colleague"
Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
whywhyogun:

shall I do some statistics ?

I have been inserted by 1

I have masturbated 5

I have sucked 2, and they ejaculated in my mouth

and I have sucked 2, but they were either too nervous or too prudent, they can not make it out.
grin
Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by whywhyogun: 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
nadleeh:

this is my newly finished story :

First of all, I am not a Chinese, nor a black person.

Yesterday, something weird happened. A Chinese male colleague came to me and told me a story embarrassedly , that, a black local woman , in Zambia, has dragged his hand to her secret part .

He was having some fun and loitering in the nearby village , with some local boys in the company, after dinner. And these naughty boys suggested him to taste some black meat, when they were stopped by a seemingly hospitable middle age woman. This poor Chinese man, knowing small English, was hugely confused and somehow sacred by what he guessed was the purpose of these black boys.

But things were not at their most overwhelming point until, that black woman , suddenly , with a big grin, dragged this man’s hand to her lower part, and murmured something like “free , free, love me ?”

This Chinese man ran as if for his life, and he was still panting aghast when recalled to me what has happened. And my job in this company was public relation. So I had to figure out what was going on, and settle down everything among the villagers, to ensure our company has a peaceful relation with the local people.

I am on my way to study this case, now. can any one shed some light on it ? I need to be mentally prepared before I encounter the villagers.
Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by nadleeh: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
whywhyogun:

it is on nairaland now, check that "“That black woman dragged my hand to her vagina” said by my Chinese colleague"
if its not funny i will shot you o!,lol
Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by nadleeh: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
whywhyogun:

this is my newly finished story :

First of all, I am not a Chinese, nor a black person.

Yesterday, something weird happened. A Chinese male colleague came to me and told me a story embarrassedly , that, a black local woman , in Zambia, has dragged his hand to her secret part .

He was having some fun and loitering in the nearby village , with some local boys in the company, after dinner. And these naughty boys suggested him to taste some black meat, when they were stopped by a seemingly hospitable middle age woman. This poor Chinese man, knowing small English, was hugely confused and somehow sacred by what he guessed was the purpose of these black boys.

But things were not at their most overwhelming point until, that black woman , suddenly , with a big grin, dragged this man’s hand to her lower part, and murmured something like “free , free, love me ?”

This Chinese man ran as if for his life, and he was still panting aghast when recalled to me what has happened. And my job in this company was public relation. So I had to figure out what was going on, and settle down everything among the villagers, to ensure our company has a peaceful relation with the local people.

I am on my way to study this case, now. can any one shed some light on it ? I need to be mentally prepared before I encounter the villagers.
Even Meth cant mentally prepare for this,lmao

1 Like

Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by whywhyogun: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
nadleeh:
if its not funny i will shot you o!,lol

what happens to you guys today ?

I have switched 3 different genres .

1) Gay Husband Accused Of “masturbating Insemination ”

2) Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian?

3) "That black woman dragged my hand to her vagina” said by my Chinese colleague

is recession more severe for you to bear or I am running out of my sense of humor ? so sad, my trolling skill is dead ..
Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by whywhyogun: 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
nadleeh:
Even Meth cant mentally prepare for this,lmao
\

is it so overwhelming ? I guess prostitution is rampant in Africa
Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by coolestchris(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

2 Likes

Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by dtruth50: 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
MADNESS
Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by nadleeh: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
whywhyogun:
\

LMAO!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by nadleeh: 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
whywhyogun:
\

I like your sense of humor,check this video out to see someone with your type of humor. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByqIYkzGN2w

1 Like

Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol
angry
Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
SorftWerk:
angry

What?
Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
ZarZar:

What?
just angry
Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by arleck(m): 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
whywhyogun:

are you jealous of me ?
weitn i wan use you do
Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by whywhyogun: 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
arleck:

weitn i wan use you do

maybe you are a gay, jealous of my chances to play so many black boys
Re: Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? by NgoziOkoli(f): 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
Fool!

(1) (2) (Reply)

NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. / This Slay Queen Killer Curve Got Nigerians Talking / Help My Neighbour Is Bleeping this Girl And My Penis Don Stand gidigba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.