Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

“that Black Woman Dragged My Hand To Her Vagina” Said By My Chinese Colleague - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “that Black Woman Dragged My Hand To Her Vagina” Said By My Chinese Colleague (1063 Views)

I Just Took A Picture Of My Hand, Can We See Yours / Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“that Black Woman Dragged My Hand To Her Vagina” Said By My Chinese Colleague by whywhyogun: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
First of all, I am not a Chinese, nor a black person.

Yesterday, something weird happened. A Chinese male colleague came to me and told me a story embarrassedly , that, a black local woman , in Zambia, has dragged his hand to her secret part .

He was having some fun and loitering in the nearby village , with some local boys in the company, after dinner. And these naughty boys suggested him to taste some black meat, when they were stopped by a seemingly hospitable middle age woman. This poor Chinese man, knowing small English, was hugely confused and somehow sacred by what he guessed was the purpose of these black boys.

But things were not at their most overwhelming point until, that black woman , suddenly , with a big grin, dragged this man’s hand to her lower part, and murmured something like “free , free, love me ?”

This Chinese man ran as if for his life, and he was still panting aghast when recalled to me what has happened. And my job in this company was public relation. So I had to figure out what was going on, and settle down everything among the villagers, to ensure our company has a peaceful relation with the local people.

I am on my way to study this case, now. can any one shed some light on it ? I need to be mentally prepared before I encounter the villagers.
Re: “that Black Woman Dragged My Hand To Her Vagina” Said By My Chinese Colleague by delishpot: 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
She probably was trying to seduce him for financial gains
Re: “that Black Woman Dragged My Hand To Her Vagina” Said By My Chinese Colleague by whywhyogun: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
delishpot:
She probably was trying to seduce him for financial gains

but according to my colleague's imitation of her voice, it was like "free free"
Re: “that Black Woman Dragged My Hand To Her Vagina” Said By My Chinese Colleague by delishpot: 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
whywhyogun:

but according to my colleague's imitation of her voice, it was like "free free"

And you believe its free? Whatever! Go and ask her to tell you what her plans were
Re: “that Black Woman Dragged My Hand To Her Vagina” Said By My Chinese Colleague by whywhyogun: 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
delishpot:

And you believe its free? Whatever! Go and ask her to tell you what her plans were

i guess it could be free, because she expects that chinese to pay for THEIR baby, and that is a large sum for a life long time. she is a smart woman, she would let a small fun go without charge. she is waiting for something big. i.e. be pregnant with a white man's baby.
Re: “that Black Woman Dragged My Hand To Her Vagina” Said By My Chinese Colleague by delishpot: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
whywhyogun:

i guess it could be free, because she expects that chinese to pay for THEIR baby, and that is a large sum for a life long time. she is a smart woman, she would let a small fun go without charge. she is waiting for something big. i.e. be pregnant with a white man's baby.

Maybe. You never can tell.
Re: “that Black Woman Dragged My Hand To Her Vagina” Said By My Chinese Colleague by illegalGangla(m): 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
whywhyogun:
First of all, I am not a Chinese, nor a black person.

Yesterday, something weird happened. A Chinese male colleague came to me and told me a story embarrassedly , that, a black local woman , in Zambia, has dragged his hand to her secret part .

He was having some fun and loitering in the nearby village , with some local boys in the company, after dinner. And these naughty boys suggested him to taste some black meat, when they were stopped by a seemingly hospitable middle age woman. This poor Chinese man, knowing small English, was hugely confused and somehow sacred by what he guessed was the purpose of these black boys.

But things were not at their most overwhelming point until, that black woman , suddenly , with a big grin, dragged this man’s hand to her lower part, and murmured something like “free , free, love me ?”

This Chinese man ran as if for his life, and he was still panting aghast when recalled to me what has happened. And my job in this company was public relation. So I had to figure out what was going on, and settle down everything among the villagers, to ensure our company has a peaceful relation with the local people.

I am on my way to study this case, now. can any one shed some light on it ? I need to be mentally prepared before I encounter the villagers.
PR..just see the woman and talk about how nice it is for them to be that hospitable but that hospitality that was reported is unwelcome....clear case of a set up. Saw something similar when I was in Ibadan. Asking her might provoke something...just drop a statement and bounce...period
Re: “that Black Woman Dragged My Hand To Her Vagina” Said By My Chinese Colleague by whywhyogun: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
illegalGangla:

PR..just see the woman and talk about how nice it is for them to be that hospitable but that hospitality that was reported is unwelcome....clear case of a set up. Saw something similar when I was in Ibadan. Asking her might provoke something...just drop a statement and bounce...period

what is that ? something happens to a foreigner or what ?
Re: “that Black Woman Dragged My Hand To Her Vagina” Said By My Chinese Colleague by illegalGangla(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
whywhyogun:

what is that ? something happens to a foreigner or what ?
Woman lured foreigner.....foreigner followed woman....woman opened foreigner entered..they were being filmed the whole while.....they now threatened to sue aa the stupid Lebanese was still wearing His work clothes. It took street smarts before we got that video.....real street smarts

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / Nairalanders Help...my Girlfriend Is Hot. / Couple Missed The Obamas, Recreate Their Poses For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.