Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina (29983 Views)

Curvy Pantless Half Nak£d Lady Spotted Selling Banana In Lekki Epe Road In Lagos / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina by Celebrityblog: 12:14am On Dec 14, 2019
A beautiful, massively curvy lady with huge nyash has caused a stir online worldwide after her video emerged on social media and went viral.

The gorgeous lady who wore no panties flaunted her pubic regions and seduced social media users with her big soft ass which she was tossing around.

She got both Nigerians and oyinbos talking as they go gaga.

However, some are blaming the lady for seducing them while others think her endowments are too much.

See uncensored pics end watch the viral video below
Watch the video

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/12/see-nyash-pantless-massively-curvy-lady-shows-vagina-seduces-guys.html?m=1

3 Shares

Re: Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina by Celebrityblog: 12:14am On Dec 14, 2019
Watch the video Here

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 14, 2019
Lost souls lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina by Celebrityblog: 12:29am On Dec 14, 2019
Zita55:
Lost souls lipsrsealed

No b small thing ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina by DMerciful(m): 2:42am On Dec 14, 2019
Fake
Re: Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina by Flexherbal(m): 6:18am On Dec 14, 2019
We have seen, what she wanted us to see.
Re: Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina by gift2xl: 8:12am On Dec 14, 2019
What is so special inside a puna, Nothing!!! Just make babies. I look forward to see other ladies follow her steps, bz they will.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina by luminouz(m): 8:14am On Dec 14, 2019
She is quite popular for having such big ass. She has a kid already. Her name is Randalin something....

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina by Randy100: 8:58am On Dec 14, 2019
Interesting.
Re: Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina by segebase(m): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2019
Hh
Re: Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2019
Indeed, He spoke the truth who said:

“There are two types of people who
will enter the Hell-fire, whom I have not (as yet) seen:
People having whips similar to ox-tails with which they
will beat people, and (secondly) women who will be
dressed yet appear to be naked. They will seduce men
and be inclined towards them.
Their heads will be like the
swaying humps of bacterial camels. "

He (peace be upon him) also spoke the truth when He said:

“I have not left behind me any fitnah
(temptation) more harmful to men than
women.”

- Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

And they wonder why men of this generation are so weak; so unproductive. They wonder why men are serial cheats. they wonder why men are so concerned or obsessed with sexial fantasies. they wonder why many marriages break because of infidelity from men.

How will all these not be happening in a civilization where women's body are exposed shamelessly and are "glorified" by men; a society where women find joy in making men see their adornments for glorification and admiration?

And warn those weak men about this, they will call you extremists and primitive meanwhile they are the ones that are being affected the most by this madness.

Indeed, the heart of msn is weak! undecided I pity the men of this generation.

There's no way we will not be bringing down this civilization. We must bring it down and create a sane and better one for the society.

And that's what Imes is coming to do grin

And we await his coming grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina by Celebrityblog: 1:15am On Dec 15, 2019
Randy100:
Interesting.
Re: Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina by Heroclitus(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2019
The face tho
Re: Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina by Celebrityblog: 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
Heroclitus:
The face tho
Re: Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina by Celebrityblog: 12:47am On Dec 17, 2019
Re: Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina by Celebrityblog: 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
Re: Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina by Celebrityblog: 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina by Celebrityblog: 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
Re: Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina by Celebrityblog: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
gift2xl:
What is so special inside a puna, Nothing!!! Just make babies. I look forward to see other ladies follow her steps, bz they will.
Re: Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 22, 2019
Honestly, I'm still surprised how men go gaga over pictures like this online, as if they've never seen one.
If they start giving less attention to stuffs like this, the rate at which women post randy pictures will reduce.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina by Breakingfamous: 8:19am On Dec 22, 2019
geraldinai:
Honestly, I'm still surprised how men go gaga over pictures like this online, as if they've never seen one.
If they start giving less attention to stuffs like this, the rate at which women post randy pictures will reduce.

Lol
Re: Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina by DonJayrome(m): 8:26am On Dec 22, 2019
I still feel sorry for many of these ladies that carry heavy stuffs. Most men only admire such just out of lust to taste sex with them. Many of them end up being used and dumped in most cases. Even when they manage to marry, most men that marry them just keep them as wife out of sentiment because 90% of these men get tired of those massive stuffs and end up cheating so bad.
Re: Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina by Breakingfamous: 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina by tendingNews: 1:04am On Dec 28, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.