Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff (38704 Views)

Houssam Diab, Lebanese Ambassador Walked Out On Reps / Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos / Fani-Kayode: "Sheriff Is A Thug Who Walked Out On Jonathan, Insulted Governors" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by ndcide(m): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
Jaymaxxy:
PDP DESERVES MORE THAN THIS. HOWEVER, IT MUST NOT DIE. APC NEEDS A STRONG OPPOSITION, JUST LIKE THE OPPOSITION IT OFFERED. UNFORTUNATELY, PDP IS FAR FROM THIS.

Sorry APC is in the opposition. The APC that feels its principal officers are against the party.
Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by Jaymaxxy(m): 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
ndcide:

Sorry APC is in the opposition. The APC that feels its principal officers are against the party.

Accepted! At that, they still need a viable opposition from another party. We need contest of ideas in our politics. PDP should just put its house in order.
Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by Balyz: 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
Omenka where is that shiaman machine? grin
Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by Nwakannaya1: 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
Someone invited u for a meeting and u want to preside over the meeting, a meeting that u didn't organize, imagine.
Was Makarfi d one presiding? If it wasn't Makarfi then sheriff has no point.
Starting to believe he is killing that party, however, since it has no financial implications in terms of naira and Kobo in my pocket, it isn't my palaver.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by SageTravels: 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Why are they asking Sheriff if he has respect for that mumu Jonathan, and why can't Jonathan respect the fact that there's only one authentic pdp chairman which is Ali Modu Sheriff?

There can't be two captains in a ship, as long as Ali remains the the chairman of pdp even Jonathan should give him place to preside over any meeting in the name of the party. Not recognizing the leadership of Ali Modu Sheriff is indicative that pdp is a lawless party.

You be Mumu o. But u don't know
Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by tee4naija(m): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
In conflict resolution, either parties must be willing and ready to make sacrifices and compromises. Sherif should have allowed the peace process to go through and then give them his terms and conditions.
quote author=ipobbigot7 post=55356436]Why are they asking Sheriff if he has respect for that mumu Jonathan, and why can't Jonathan respect the fact that there's only one authentic pdp chairman which is Ali Modu Sheriff?

There can't be two captains in a ship, as long as Ali remains the the chairman of pdp even Jonathan should give him place to preside over any meeting in the name of the party. Not recognizing the leadership of Ali Modu Sheriff is indicative that pdp is a lawless party.
[/quote]
Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by lonelydora: 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
dunkem21:
You came late after the opening remarks and wanted to preside over the meeting cheesy

Clown undecided

You dey mind him?
Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 08, 2017
Tell that to your in law, president Buhari and northerners forums and co

Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 08, 2017
highrise07:
divide and rule ....sheriff is an iddiotic APC mole

If this is true then the programmer is really good at the job.

To me this struggle is real and which if they don't settle it amicably will just put everything on hold.
If the profile of Alh. Sheriff that I have with regards to PDP is true then it is only fair that they let him have the office. We all work with people we don't know or trust all the time. Those saboteurs should just give up for the sake of peace unless they're trying to prove to we Nigerians who are observing that they're not peaceful people. You are not looking for peace by snatching somebody's position and giving it to another person for any reason.
Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by donprinyo(m): 12:50am On Apr 08, 2017
Illiteracy at work.
Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by donprinyo(m): 12:52am On Apr 08, 2017
Sometimes u wonder why u can't just work along with an uneducated person. De same scenario happening both in APC and PDP
Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by donprinyo(m): 12:54am On Apr 08, 2017
List of uneducated mofos
No. 1 Buh....
Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by Abagworo(m): 1:08am On Apr 08, 2017
The truth is that Jonathan is not a respected leader despite being ex-President. What actually killed PDP was Jonathan's insistence on contesting 2015 elections when PDP stakeholders and all of Nigeria knew power must go North after 14 years in South.

If PDP rightly fielded a Northerner in 2015 and lost there wouldn't be crisis in the party today. Wike and others thinking they can make any impact in 2019 don't know nothing about our politics. The North is majority and backed by US and England decides our political directions. 2019 Buhari continues and if Igbos keep themselves in order 2023 Igbo gets Presidency backed by the North otherwise Southwest or South-south gets it again backed by the North.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by hardbite(m): 1:20am On Apr 08, 2017
this is a reconciliation meeting....during reconciliation the person with authority is d mediator being Jonathan in this case. so it doesn't have anything to do with sheriff being the party's chairman or anything.

This just depicts him as a power hungry fellow
Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by hardbite(m): 1:21am On Apr 08, 2017
Abagworo:
The truth is that Jonathan is not a respected leader despite being ex-President. What actually killed PDP was Jonathan's insistence on contesting 2015 elections when PDP stakeholders and all of Nigeria knew power must go North after 14 years in South.

If PDP rightly fielded a Northerner in 2015 and lost there wouldn't be crisis in the party today. Wike and others thinking they can make any impact in 2019 don't know nothing about our politics. The North is majority and backed by US and England decides our political directions. 2019 Buhari continues and if Igbos keep themselves in order 2023 Igbo gets Presidency backed by the North otherwise Southwest or South-south gets it again backed by the North.

after 14years in the south? please get your facts right Sir
Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:09am On Apr 08, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Why are they asking Sheriff if he has respect for that mumu Jonathan, and why can't Jonathan respect the fact that there's only one authentic pdp chairman which is Ali Modu Sheriff?

You get sense? How can a Chairman come late after the opening remarks have been done and still ask to do the opening remarks again. That is him dragging everybody back. Is PDP his personal property
Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by coolplanet: 2:42am On Apr 08, 2017
ipobbigot7:

Let it be clear to you that he came late after the speech was made.i believed they would have given more time sef before they started.stop calling Jonathan mumu if u respect your elders at home.

1 Like

Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by coolplanet: 2:44am On Apr 08, 2017
juman:
Sheriff is their authentic chairman as said by the court.

That is the starting point of their reconciliation.

So he is leader by example for coming late abi
Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by coolplanet: 2:48am On Apr 08, 2017
jmichlins:
a rev father is never late to the mass he will preside over. Whenever the chairman comes is the moment the meeting starts proper every other thing is just fun and will never form quorum nor enter the minutes

Someone call for a reconciliation meeting and not general convention or meeting don't forget
Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by Udstar(m): 2:52am On Apr 08, 2017
dunkem21:
You came late after the opening remarks and wanted to preside over the meeting cheesy

Clown undecided

That's just my opinion. He showed great indiscipline by going there late and then wanted to preside and also give an address. Arrogance!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by Udstar(m): 3:02am On Apr 08, 2017
juman:
Sheriff is their authentic chairman as said by the court.

That is the starting point of their reconciliation.

Well spoken, the court granted him the position but it's not all PDP members that are loyal to him. There is no how he will lead a divided house to success. A court resolving a troubled marriage does not confer love on the marriage, the parties will have to develop the love. That is what the elder state man is trying to do, ensuring internal acceptance and unity in the party. I believe that the aim of all these reconciliatory meetings is to ensure that an acceptable leader by all is raised, it could be him. His actions are just so improper and impudent, he can't succeed alone.
Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by lanrefront1(m): 4:40am On Apr 08, 2017
This was a reconciliation meeting called by party elders, led by Former President Jonathan. It's a meeting to reconcile the two factions in PDP.

It would be highly improper, that Sheriff being one of the faction should be the one to preside over the meeting.

In fact. It's totally senseless

4 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by LordIsaac(m): 5:32am On Apr 08, 2017
timidapsin:
70% 70% 70% 70% 70%
When we die, our money remains in the bank... Yet, when we are alive, we don't have enough money to spend. In reality, when we are gone, there is still a lot of money not spent. One business tycoon in China passed away. His widow, left with $1.9 billion in the bank, married his chauffeur.

His chauffeur said:-
"All the while, I thought I was working for my boss... it is only now, that I realize that my boss was all the time, working for me !!!"

The cruel reality is:
It is more important to live longer than to have more wealth. So, we must strive to have a strong and healthy body, It really doesn't matter who is working for who.
In a high end hand phone, 70% of the functions are useless!

For an expensive car, 70% of the speed and gadgets are not needed.
If you own a luxurious villa or mansion, 70% of the space is usually not used or occupied

How about your wardrobes of clothes?
70% of them are not worn!
A whole life of work and earning...
70% is for other people to spend.
So, we must protect and make full use of our 30%.

Go for medical check-ups even if not sick.
Drink more water, even if not thirsty.
Learn to let go, even if faced with grave problems.

Endeavour to give in, even if you are in the right.
Remain humble, even if you are very rich and powerful.

learn to be contented, even if you are not rich.
Exercise your mind and body, even if you are very busy.

Make time for people you care about
LIFE IS SHORT...
ENJOY & LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!

Handbook 2016[/b]

HEALTH
Drink Plenty of water.
EAT: Breakfast like a KING,
Lunch like a Prince &
Dinner like a beggar.
Live with the 3 E's--
Energy,
Enthusiasm &
Empathy.

Make time to PRAY.
Play more games.
Read more books than you did in 2014 and 2015

Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Sleep for 7 hours.
Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily And while you walk, Smile.

PERSONALITY
Don't over do.
Keep your limits

Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.

Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
Dream more while you are awake.
Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.

Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past.
That will ruin your present Happiness.
Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.

Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
No one is in charge of your happiness except you.

Smile and Laugh More.
You don't have to win every argument, Agree to disagree.
SOCIETY
Call your family often.

Each day give something good to others. Forgive everyone for everything.
Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
Try to make at least three people smile each day.

What other people think of you is none of your business.
LIFE
Do the right thing!
God heals everything.
However good or bad a situation is, it will change.

No matter how you feel, Get up, Dress up and Show up. The best is yet to come.
When awake in the morning Thank GOD for it. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be Happy
Great Piece!
Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by Toketimt: 6:02am On Apr 08, 2017
[s]
dunkem21:

Clown undecided
[/s]

Rubbish. They would have waited for him if they trully respect him and the post he is occupying. He is currently the authentic chairman. Even he is far above Jonah-daft in the party. Get that to ur skull.
Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by Toketimt: 6:07am On Apr 08, 2017
Jaymaxxy:

While I recognise the fact that he is the only authentic party chairman, I do not think he should be allowed to preside. You can't be a judge on your own case.

There is no case anywhere. The court has settled it and he is the chairman. The disgruntled are the ones causing mayhem.
Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by dunkem21(m): 6:08am On Apr 08, 2017
Toketimt:
[s][/s]

Rubbish. They would have waited for him if they trully respect him and the post he is occupying. He is currently the authentic chairman. Even he is far above Jonah-daft in the party. Get that to ur skull.

Oga, punctuality is the soul of business. That's why Lawan and group went to answer the president thinking that Saraki and Ekweremadu will wait for them cheesy

I know you just mentioned to write Jonah-daft nothing else. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by Frankiss44(m): 6:18am On Apr 08, 2017
dunkem21:

Clown undecided

Such ARROGANCE... NO WONDER MANY IN DIFFERENT ZONES BELIEVE THE NIGGER IS A MOLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by bantudra: 6:20am On Apr 08, 2017
because he is a motherf??...
Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by Toketimt: 6:20am On Apr 08, 2017
dunkem21:

Oga, punctuality is the soul of business. That's why Lawan and group went to answer the president thinking that Saraki and Ekweremadu will wait for them cheesy

I know you just mentioned to write Jonah-daft nothing else. undecided

I guess u are not a boss in anything that's why u spew out this thrash. Can u tell a boss of a company that he came late to work? Can u go ahead and have ur mass simply because the priest came in late? U simply don't get the gist. Pdp is sheriff and vice versa has ascertained by the court. Anything, or pdp meeting that must be held and him privileged to be there, he must preside being the CHAIRMAN.
Na today, chairmen dey come late for meeting? Abegii make we hear word. Jonah-daft was foolish to have gone ahead with the pdp meeting when the Chairman was yet to arrive. That's arrogance on his part. Who the Ffuck is he? In a disciplined party, such acts of lawlessness are dealt with with expulsions.
Re: Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff by bantudra: 6:20am On Apr 08, 2017
the strange thing is,,,moslems dont argue with me....although am christian from the south....

the biafrans are wrong....the northeners are right...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest In Ebonyi As Clement Odah Slaps Chinedu Onah / The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC / Atahiru Jega Addressed The Nigerian Senate On 18th February 2014 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.