Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend (2923 Views)

Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online / Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, / My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend by babycute(f): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2005
sometime ago,something happened between my friend and my boyfriend.they both have different sides to their story.they have since stopped talking like dey use o..i really do not know who to believe.my friends story was like he tried asking her out or someting.my boyfriend can't stand her and always tells me she's not a good friend and she's envious. once i went tru her phne and saw text messages from my boyfriend,they where monosyllabic answers like no,why,an so on,definately to questios.but before i could check her outbox she walked in,later in the day when i tried checking again,she had cleared her outbox.its crazy but what do u guys really think.im not someone that suspects people like that,infact im too trusting..but its killing me that one of this two people i care about is lying to me. help me out
Re: Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend by layi(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2005
Something is definitely going on between them and if they are not willing to tell you then none of them should be trusted. I'll keep them at arms lenght until they are ready to talk.
Re: Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend by babycute(f): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2005
thanks alot layi..but wat do u honestly hink could be going on and who do u think could be the traitor.......
Re: Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend by layi(m): 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2005
I think your friend has got somethig up her sleaves. I don't expect a text with just 'NO' from a guy who is wooing a lady. That'll be strange.
Too lil info though.I'll advise u talk things out wit them. Force them to talk. From there u can add 1 to 1 to get 2
Re: Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend by Z4M4eva(f): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2005
Hmm...Walks by quietly
Re: Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend by clarissa(f): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2006
GO TO THE JERRY SPRINGER SHOW! JUST KIDDING grin i think u should talk to both of them about it like 3 of u together it may work wink
Re: Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend by snazzydawn(f): 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2006
In my opinion,I think your friend is tryong to steal your man and he does not quite want her.
Re: Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend by Bisanke(f): 6:17am On Feb 18, 2006
Like my so called friend a few days b 4 valentine's day i heard she kissed my boyfriend. So then i confronted her & said is it true dat u kissed my man? She was like huh? What are u talkin about? Then i was like b***h u know what i'm talkin about so don't play wit me. Then this hoe said dat someone paid her $10 to kiss him. And i said u took $10 over a friendship relationship? And she said no she just needed da money at that time. So i was like aight get out of my f**kin' sight,then she ran off. So when i was walkin in da halls wit some otha homegurls we saw my boyfriend he came up 2 me and explained what happened he was like i did'nt kiss dat f**kin b***h. She just came out of no where & kissed me. And i was like i know but we end up braking up b cause she said dat he asked her out b 4 dat but she had no witnesses. And i asked him he said no he neva did dat. But really i don't know who 2 believe but i belevie him more than her cause she had a crush on him when we was 2 gether and she wanted us 2 break up & eventually her dreams came true. Were no longer 2 gether and we hardly talk wit eachother and me and her are like a cat and dog we can't stand eachother. And what makes me mad is dat she was my closests friend she knew my days in and days out she knew 2 much about me she was like consisdered my sister. And i thought that she would b the last person 2 do such a thing 2 me. It really hurts , and then everyday when i go 2 school i c her its just some bullshit right there. Then her and her hispanic friends b talkin 'bout me in their spanish language then i b like oh yeah i have a language 2 so then i get my gurl Yemisi and we b cussin' dat hoe out like whoa. And she hates Yemisi b cause her ex-boyfriend dumped her 2 go out wit Yemisi .But Yemisi never knew her until that situation happened.
Re: Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend by Seun(m): 6:42am On Feb 18, 2006
It seems as if your friendship was very weak and it crumbled as a result of a trivial issue. It seems as if the racial differences are aggravating the problem.
Re: Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend by Bisanke(f): 7:18am On Feb 18, 2006
Seun:

It seems as if your friendship was very weak and it crumbled as a result of a trivial issue. It seems as if the racial differences are aggravating the problem.

Oh yes our friendship was very weak though she was the one to cause it b cause of her stupidity. Also about da racial differences u are right it really did add more 2 da problem by them talkin about me in their language so when i saw that it started to annoy me i got my yoruba naija girl yemisi and we started our shit aswell.
Re: Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend by Hotstepper(f): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2006
hmmm b/f/ friendship wahala, all da whole store sounded all childish 2 me(story 2 say), ma dear, plz move on and don't let any1 eaither ur friend or now ur ex stop u 4rom moving on, they ain't worth ur time, u shall find sum1 worth u when da rite time comes, g;uck
Re: Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend by Bisanke(f): 5:20am On Feb 19, 2006
Hotstepper:

hmmm b/f/ friendship wahala, all da whole store sounded all childish 2 me(story 2 say), ma dear, plz move on and don't let anyone eaither your friend or now your ex stop u 4rom moving on, they ain't worth your time, u shall find someone worth u when da rite time comes, g;uck

smileyWord.Though i'm happy now that i've moved on
Re: Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend by Grizzly(m): 9:56am On Feb 19, 2006
Now babycute, i'm not good @ proffering solutions 2 dis kinda probs, but if u findout they really goin out, then come back and i'll tell ya wat 2 do.,.,he he he!! lol
Re: Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend by disney(f): 2:02am On Feb 20, 2006
@Babycute,

I am not a psychologist but in situations like this , men you got to be smart. A cheater no matter how they hide will always be caught. Somthing is going on fishy behind ya back. You just got to be on track cos l smell a rat here but find out from ur man before u do anything funny ok. I hope all would be well and nothing spoils ya relationship but the guy stoop so low in the first place.

@bankale,

As my pal hotangel said, you acted so immature girl, grow up, you don' t even like the guy in the first place if you broke up over some friend of urs giving him a kiss for a bet. U still got lots of growing up to do. Stay cool.
Re: Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend by glodave(f): 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2006
jt talk 2 ur boyfriend i guest u trust? jt take ur time and made him see reasons with u.
Re: Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend by Rhodalyn(f): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2006
i guess your friend fancy's your guy
Re: Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend by trendy(f): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2006
this is betrayal
Re: Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend by harvey(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2006
This is some how complicated cos u dont know who wants who.but i think ur friend likes ur boyfriend and ur boyfriend is so stupid that he also open his arms welcoming ur friend.am sorry though but its the truth.u just have to stand aside and watch them.dont give them room for any suspision.let them enjoy their act and then u pounce on them when u've got his balls in ya hands.

@bankale

i buy wat disney said big time u are immature.well i think its someting about our naija babes when they are in the US.they always want to behave like this americans always quick to react instead of taking time to think before the react and at the end they loose.
Re: Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2006
hhhhhmmmm lipsrsealed

thats why i don't do close friends when it comes to my man, i trust no one.
Re: Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend by stephanio(f): 10:56am On Oct 18, 2007
i think u shld hv a serious chat wit ur boyfriend or ur friend and find out wat really went wrong between them and keep ur heart open to expect the worst or the best undecided wish u all d best gal
Re: Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend by finemocha(f): 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2007
SUSPECT YOUR FRIEND FIRST BECAUSE SHE CLEANED OUT HER OUTBOX, THAT IS A SIGN OF SECRECY, AS FOR UR BF, I WOULD KEEP HIM AROUND BUT BE VERY VERY WATCHFULL. U CAN ALWAYS CALL HIM WITH UR FRIENDS CELL PHONE AND SEE HOW HE RESPONDS TO THE CALL. "HEY BABY" OR "WHAT THE Bleep DO U WANT"
Re: Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend by whitelexi(m): 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2007
@Poster:

1: Like someone said earlier, a man doesnt toast a woman with single words
2: Your girlfriend deleted her outbox - suggests she may be hiding something

The rest is easy grin
Re: Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend by chika98: 2:28am On Oct 28, 2007
Wdf? Funny shit grin
Re: Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend by bluespice(f): 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2008
sorry but are u in highchool? just asking
now its obvious ur girl liked ur guy he was dumb toooooo obvious
get him back and pls watch ur temper girl u dont gain by loosing em both except the ho
Re: Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend by whitelexi(m): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2008
These are the days of american wonders, dont cry baby, dont cry - dont cryyy

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Cheating? / Orikinla / How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You: Hot Tips For Getting Your Dream Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.