Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online (9159 Views)

See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. / Girl Blasted For Posting This Picture On Facebook / Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by winkmart: 4:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
An upcoming Nigerian actress has come under fire for posting intimate pictures of herself and boyfriend on her Facebook page. The Port-Harcourt-based actress.

Smart Ruth, was heavily criticized over these controversial pictures of herself and boyfriend which she posted on Facebook yesterday. And she says she doesn't care

Lalasticlala

Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
she owns her fb account she owns her body she has every right to post anything she likes.......

1 Like

Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by Cutehector(m): 4:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
Awww. Someone hacked into her account. sad

So not fair. People who are commentin won't understand, until it happens to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by Topestbilly(m): 4:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
Mumu of Africa.
Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
None of my biz undecided
Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by tsephanyah(f): 4:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
wowllll I hope she will not regret it one day

1 Like

Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by winkmart: 4:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hmmmm
Check exciting posts on www.blackberrybabes.com
Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by Nelsizzy(m): 4:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is Buhari's fault
Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
Her plate of akamu...
Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by Jorussia(m): 4:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
She is just being childish

1 Like

Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by maomidavies(f): 4:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
That guy called chike tho lol english reformat phone cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by Jorussia(m): 4:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
tsephanyah:
wowllll I hope she will not regret it one day
Hi! are you from the northern part of the country?
Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by Young03(m): 4:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
Na them matter

cruzita...ur name follow for the selected list going for qualifiers?
Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by Young03(m): 4:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
Na them matter

Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by Jorussia(m): 4:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
Young03:
Na them matter

Na Small pikin dey worry d girl,if not she for know say many girls wen do this kind thing before,end in tears.
Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
But what's wrong with her doin' that
Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by Marlvin(m): 4:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
But what's wrong with her doin' that

#hmm, whats wrong with that?
Seems Ma gud gurl is goin' bad ....
Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by Marlvin(m): 4:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
People aren't really aware of the power of social media, this act of hers could come home to roost one day if kiaz not taken .
Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by adesegun121(m): 4:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Marlvin:

#hmm, whats wrong with that?
Seems Ma gud gurl is goin' bad ....
But look at them pics,what's wrong
Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by Marlvin(m): 4:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
But look at them pics,what's wrong

er you drunk or something ? like er you for real ?
Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
Marlvin:

er you drunk or something ? like er you for real ?
Yes....what pics are you seein'.

Op Winkmart help!!!.....I'm not gettin' what ya'll are seein'.
Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by NarnieSnyper(m): 4:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Are u sure they are the same??
The one with that guy is ugly to me while the one in gown is really hot and......very hot and pretty.

See as my guy grab those t!ts like they wan escape from her chest. Mah n!ggasmiley
Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by cruzita(f): 5:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
the guy worwor no offence

1 Like

Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by nani212(m): 5:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
Its the guy im pitying sha. By the time she becomes famous, she will drop him faster than hot moi moi
Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by Marlvin(m): 5:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yes....what pics are you seein'.
Op Winkmart help!!!.....I'm not gettin' what ya'll are seein'.

whats showing on your phone, tom n jerry ?

1 Like

Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
angry sad
Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Marlvin:

You bully.
Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Marlvin:

Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
Almost every HOME in Niger Delta has a harlot.
Mine was miraclulously spared.

IF u doubt, please visit Niger Delta, then make a U turn to the north and western regions and see for ur self.

Then get back to me
Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
AIRTIME007:
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
You grinnin' clown.

AIRTIME007:

I guess you are a lady,act like one please.
don't come at me
Then act right then!!
I'm seriously not gettin' what ya'll are seein'.
Re: Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
You grinnin' clown.
I guess you are a lady,act like one please.

don't come at me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake / SEE How This Pretty Lady Was Disgraced @ Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress / Team Virgin Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.