Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions (49387 Views)

Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread / Where Can I Download Boruto Episode / Boruto:naruto Next Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by newguy1(m): 2:24pm On May 20, 2018
Harshirama:

Just search for the video and add videogenfk to the search
arigato
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by newguy1(m): 2:42pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by yasolan(m): 6:36pm On May 30, 2018
I so really hate the fact that boruto is cheating
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by nani667: 11:23pm On May 30, 2018
yasolan:
I so really hate the fact that boruto is cheating

And unlike the Movie, the Anime writers are making sure he gets away with the Cheating
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by yasolan(m): 12:35am On May 31, 2018
nani667:

And unlike the Movie, the Anime writers are making sure he gets away with the Cheating
Well, the next episode should determine that though. angry
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by nani667: 6:58am On May 31, 2018
yasolan:

Well, the next episode should determine that though. angry

It has already been determined in the last episode... Following what happened in the movie he was supposed to get caught after his fight with Shikamaru.... But writers decided to change that
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by yasolan(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2018
nani667:

It has already been determined in the last episode... Following what happened in the movie he was supposed to get caught after his fight with Shikamaru.... But writers decided to change that
His fight with shikamaru shikadai..
That's too bad then.. probablya plot twistos coming along somewhere
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Harshirama(m): 5:49pm On May 31, 2018
Maybe he'll be caught at the final. I like how the writers also made his cheating not so obvious like when he produced only one extra shadow clone unlike the manga
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by v3: 5:54pm On May 31, 2018
Hey guys!
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Harshirama(m): 6:17pm On May 31, 2018
Hello
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by obamaverick: 6:25pm On May 31, 2018
The boruto episodes one and two libksain't opening for me o. maybe cos of my browser.....uc mini.
Pls.......edakun......epp.
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by SageNaruto(m): 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Harshirama(m): 8:46am On Jun 09, 2018
Anyone feeling the latest episode?
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by zephry(m): 8:07am On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=Harshirama post=68058271]Maybe he'll be caught at the final. I like how the writers also made his cheating not so obvious like when he produced only one extra shadow clone unlike the manga[/qluote]
He was caught in the fight against Shinki
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Sync201(m): 12:40am On Jun 12, 2018
Seems like boruto is getting interesting
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Harshirama(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2018
Sync201:
True bro. The latest episode was dope, it was better than both the movie and the manga.
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Manutd19: 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
It's getting interesting definitely.
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Feraz(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2018
v3:
Hey guys!
Haha! Welcome boss!

Leyqute:

For where?

Sasuke is more powerful than naruto. A Rhinnegan-Sharingan combo is dangerous. Naruto's only more stubborn.
Explain what you mean by Sasuke being more powerful than Naruto.

Nani667, where are they currently? I stopped at 41
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by nightwing(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sync201:

True but seven deadly sins is still the best anime right now.

For all your comics and anime merch follow comicstrip_ng on Instagram

Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by pasqal09: 9:26am On Jul 06, 2018
nightwing:

True but seven deadly sins is still the best anime right now.
I disagree.

I think boku no hero academia is better.
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Ajibam: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Go and watch the latest episode.

Absolutely top class!!!
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by nani667: 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
Best Episode ever ✔️

1 Like

Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Holuwaferanmi(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
Leyqute:

For where?

Sasuke is more powerful than naruto. A Rhinnegan-Sharingan combo is dangerous. Naruto's only more stubborn.

Naruto expert here

*sasuke doesn't have a rinnesharingan, sasuke has a six path Rinnegan with six tomoes, a rinnesharingan has a total of 9 tomoes

* sasuke and naruto are on par, no one is stronger than the other.

* naruto is faster than sasuke and has more durability and endurance than sasuke
* they are both match in Taijutsu
* sasuke has more versed ninjutsu than naruto
* sasuke is more tactical than naruto

That pretty much sums up everything.
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Holuwaferanmi(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
nani667:
Best Episode ever ✔️

The episode is good but the animation is pretty rough and also it only has better fight scene the story behind the episode is rather just a plot amour of getting boruto stronger.
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Holuwaferanmi(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
pasqal09:

I disagree.

I think boku no hero academia is better.

The best anime right now is Death note.
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Holuwaferanmi(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
Harshirama:

True bro. The latest episode was dope, it was better than both the movie and the manga.

It only has a cool fight scene, nothing more. So don't get over hyped yet. The best is still to come.
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 21, 2018
I can't download from chai anime I dunno y
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Holuwaferanmi(m): 7:06am On Jul 21, 2018
rotimi9:
I can't download from chai anime I dunno y

Try kissanime also make sure you create an account but each episode is really clear say between 78-88mb
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Jaymaestro(m): 1:23am On Jul 22, 2018
Lit Episode. People comparing Naruto and Sasuke in Next Generations ..na wá! Nonetheless, Naruto and Sasuke are made in a way they can compliment and counter interact each other. However, Naruto sheerwill always prevails .
I wanna see how Boruto character and ability pans out.
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by ernxto(m): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2018
Where can I download E60-66 for lesser Mb.
I can't waste 150Mb for 1 episode..
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Sync201(m): 11:32am On Jul 22, 2018
Naruto and sasuke vs momoshiki
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Holuwaferanmi(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
Jaymaestro:
Lit Episode. People comparing Naruto and Sasuke in Next Generations ..na wá! Nonetheless, Naruto and Sasuke are made in a way they can compliment and counter interact each other. However, Naruto sheerwill always prevails .
I wanna see how Boruto character and ability pans out.

Do you read the manga, cause am tempted and I could spoil the series for you

* boruto unlocks uses karma for the first time by absorbing the fuinjutsu casted by Kara member,
* kawaki makes debut and he's a modified human. And a vessel for team Kara

* boruto already met kawaki

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes / Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction / Download MTV Shuga Season 1, 2, 3, 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.