₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,881,619 members, 3,803,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 September 2017 at 05:39 PM

Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions (14478 Views)

Boruto:naruto Next Generation / Boruto:naruto Next Generation / Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Djtm(m): 5:42pm On Sep 12
I stopped watching around episode 7. What episode are they on now? And is it any better? Should ii keep downloading or save my data for something good?
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Tomtoxic: 9:09pm On Sep 12
Djtm:
I stopped watching around episode 7. What episode are they on now? And is it any better? Should ii keep downloading or save my data for something good?
it has gotten better just start downloading from the gaiden arc
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Sync201(m): 9:25pm On Sep 12
MysteriousAnn:
Over this Hinata against Sakura fight, Sakura was hyped during the war just so she can meet up with Sasuke and Naruto. I mean she gathered the 100 healing power in just how many years? As things are now, even with itachi having just his magyeko, he can still take on Naruto and sasuke together. Regarding the Sakura vs Hinata? I think Sakura would beat her because Hinata won't even want to lay a punch on Sasuke's bitch (she's emotional that way). Emotions aside? Hinata will sure come up as the winner - why? Sakura don't know any form of combat, she's a medical ninja! Hinata has been learning close combat since young age and she was even able to unlock the 64palms during the Tsukuyomi war.

Who told yoj Sakura doesn't know any form of combat.. In a flashback.. They showed tsunade teaching sakura.. Tsunade asked 'what does a medical ninja do'.. Sakura answered saying "they stay behind their teammates letting the ones that can fight, fight while med ninjas should stay behind incase anyone got hurt'.. Tsunade got mad and corrected her.. Saying that " med ninjas fight... "(something like that).. Anyway in another flashback they showed tsunade and sakura sparing.. Tsunade was clearly teaching sakura how to fight... ���������������������
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Djtm(m): 6:47pm On Sep 13
Tomtoxic:

it has gotten better just start downloading from the gaiden arc
What episode does that start from?
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Tomtoxic: 3:01pm On Sep 14
Djtm:
it starts from episode 19
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Tomtoxic: 3:01pm On Sep 14
Djtm:
it starts from episode 19

1 Like

(0) (1) (2) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington / Download Ikebe Super Classic Comics E-book ! / Lotto Nigeria Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.