Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) (44590 Views)

No Bra Day: Nigerian Ladies Share Braless Pictures / Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< / You Can Either Get Slim Now Or Die Fat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
I site you

cc: toriblue

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
They eat anything anytime. They can eat hard Eba 11pm just before going to sleep

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
Its beer , nuff said
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
Lol,I don't have belly fat o
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
(4) They swallow kids thereby angering Jah who gave them the ovary in all his wisdom.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
Answer :

1. Isi Ewu

2. Goat head

3. Spiced Ewu
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
PaperLace:

I don't think it's just beer, I know few men that don't touch beer but they have pot bellies. Every time I see pre wedding pictures on Nairaland, one of the first places I look at, is their tummy, only few are 'flat' _not toned.

I didn't know it's a sin, now I know _I'll return it. wink
Stop comparing with men and go trim that ur fat belle down woman. . Take it easy when u chop sharawma u won't. Now u are talking about men. Men don't marry men here.. it's not that bad for men to have pot belle and be ugly as long he is boss. But it's extremely bad for women to have pot belle and be ugly cos men hate them.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by goingape1: 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health Blogger.

This article is not to ridicule ladies about their weight or make them feel bad, but to help them, If you know what is causing a problem then you will know how to solve the problem.

Excess fat overall causes problems for ladies, having low self esteem, bad body image, poor sex life etc. Most ladies want to get that flat stomach they see many girl flaunting on social media, some of them have even tried a lot of herbs, drugs and supplements and yet they are still looking pregnant.

Men, are even making the matter worse by publicly speaking against women with belly fat, demeaning them and making them feel dejected.

So what is the real reasons why you have belly fat

1. You caused it

I am not trying to blame you here, but by understanding that you are the one who did this to yourself, then you should understand that you have the power to undo it.

Also there are possible lifestyle issues like emotional problems like stress, relationship problems and other problems like posture, sleep can lead to fat gain..

Also Genetics, more reason why some ladies have flat tummies and are claiming never did and never will.

So how did you cause it..

If you are a friend of fatty foods then you are a friend of belly fat.. It goes hand in hand, eat much, work less equals to gain weight, look fat.

2. It started from your kitchen

The way you eat is the way you are, although there are some people who eat so much but can't seem to get fat (genetics).

Most Nigerian local foods and I mean anything that has to do with Fufu/akpu, starch, palmoil, eba, egusi etc are culprits..

These local foods all have something in common, high calories content..

Now high calories which means more fat (espcially if you are not using those calories by exercising, or doing some vigorous activity like sex, or walking 10,000 times a day)...

Even your normal drinks like Coke, fanta, sprite, pepsi, malt, excessive alcohol,

Don't worry, to lose the fat you wouldn't even have to stop eating your favorite meals. You wouldn't even need to starve yourself to learn how to control how much you eat.

3. Inactivity

I remembered having a conversation with a 300 level student and I asked her "what do you do when you go for holidays?"

She said "nothing, I just sleep all day"

Now, that is one of the reasons why women have belly fat, inactivity reduces your metabolic rate (I mean the rate at which your body burns calories, meaning it burns calories slowly and store up more as fat).

So, should you exercise every minute of the day?

You wouldn't need to.. I have decided to write an exclusive guide on this for ladies and even men to lose belly fat (including pot bellies)...

Take a good look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you deserve to look better than that and yes you do...

Take care of your most priceless possession. your body, GROOM IT, CARE FOR IT and LOVE IT.

Get rid of belly fat now http://newsphases..com.ng/2017/04/get-rid-of-belly-fat-and-keep-it-that.html
if you are sleeping with different partner! your stomach tend to fat because different guys use to do missionary style on ya.

when a pressure is inserted on ya stomach, it tend to contract and that contraction gave birth to belly fat
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
Divay22:
Can one have Belle fat from constant eating of noodles and what is your advice to someone eating it

It depends on how much noodles you eat at once and how much activity you engage afterwards ..I dont think anyblady should eat more than a pack pf noodles at once
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by shinarlaura(f): 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
They keep eating from one guy's pocket to another without conscience !!

Why won't they have belle fat?

Hahaha
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by ifyokwu(f): 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
This issue of flat tummy here and there for women is okay abeg, men dnt have big tummy abi and incase you don't know some people natural have big tummy , look at new born babies, there tummy is naturally big and they only take breast milk much less adult that eat solid food and blc some people have flat tummy they now want big tummy people to look ugly.. Just like somebody with flat bottom will want to tell you that big bottom is fat that you need to do this and that to reduce it while God created you like that.please everybody mustn't be that flat, that is why people go under the knife everyday to get it and wear tummy tucker everyday. Note , I am not against flat tummy if you have it but telling some they cause is what I don't understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health Blogger.

This article is not to ridicule ladies about their weight or make them feel bad, but to help them, If you know what is causing a problem then you will know how to solve the problem.

Excess fat overall causes problems for ladies, having low self esteem, bad body image, poor sex life etc. Most ladies want to get that flat stomach they see many girl flaunting on social media, some of them have even tried a lot of herbs, drugs and supplements and yet they are still looking pregnant.

Men, are even making the matter worse by publicly speaking against women with belly fat, demeaning them and making them feel dejected.

So what is the real reasons why you have belly fat

1. You caused it

I am not trying to blame you here, but by understanding that you are the one who did this to yourself, then you should understand that you have the power to undo it.

Also there are possible lifestyle issues like emotional problems like stress, relationship problems and other problems like posture, sleep can lead to fat gain..

Also Genetics, more reason why some ladies have flat tummies and are claiming never did and never will.

So how did you cause it..

If you are a friend of fatty foods then you are a friend of belly fat.. It goes hand in hand, eat much, work less equals to gain weight, look fat.

2. It started from your kitchen

The way you eat is the way you are, although there are some people who eat so much but can't seem to get fat (genetics).

Most Nigerian local foods and I mean anything that has to do with Fufu/akpu, starch, palmoil, eba, egusi etc are culprits..

Now high calories which means more fat (espcially if you are not using those calories by exercising, or doing some vigorous activity like sex, or walking 10,000 times a day)...

Even your normal drinks like Coke, fanta, sprite, pepsi, malt, excessive alcohol,

Don't worry, to lose the fat you wouldn't even have to stop eating your favorite meals. You wouldn't even need to starve yourself to learn how to control how much you eat.

3. Inactivity

I remembered having a conversation with a 300 level student and I asked her "what do you do when you go for holidays?"

She said "nothing, I just sleep all day"

Now, that is one of the reasons why women have belly fat, inactivity reduces your metabolic rate (I mean the rate at which your body burns calories, meaning it burns calories slowly and store up more as fat).

So, should you exercise every minute of the day?

You wouldn't need to.. I have decided to write an exclusive guide on this for ladies and even men to lose belly fat (including pot bellies)...

Take a good look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you deserve to look better than that and yes you do...

Take care of your most priceless possession. your body, GROOM IT, CARE FOR IT and LOVE IT.

Get rid of belly fat now http://newsphases..com.ng/2017/04/get-rid-of-belly-fat-and-keep-it-that.html
But Op Sleeping is necessary for weight loss
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by ifyokwu(f): 12:03am On Apr 08, 2017
Gangster1ms:

Stop comparing with men and go trim that ur fat belle down woman. . Take it easy when u chop sharawma u won't. Now u are talking about men. Men don't marry men here.. it's not that bad for men to have pot belle and be ugly as long he is boss. But it's extremely bad for women to have pot belle and be ugly cos men hate them.
where is dis one from? Abeg rotate

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:34am On Apr 08, 2017
WUH??
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Blessograo(f): 1:32am On Apr 08, 2017
Uncle Fitnessdoctor. I hope you are also informed that health issues are also involved like PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) causing you to have belly fat because your body is resistant to insulin.
People think because other people get fat means they happily did it to themselves, think of all the possible options before criticizing, even birth control pills too also make you gain weight so how 'bout that? I don vex comot.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 1:34am On Apr 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
They eat anything anytime. They can eat hard Eba 11pm just before going to sleep

You can eat 20 times a day as long as it is well portioned. Most Nigerians don't even know their table weight so how will they know how to maintain it?
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 08, 2017
What's the effect of using carnabis related products to increase metabolism and thus burn fat. I get em online.
Also my wife is kinda big with belly fat i don't like. I wish I could introduce her to my dietry supplement, but she is pregnant. Is it good for a pregnant woman if not, what other ways would you remmend. She ain't lazy with home chores, but she seem confused about what to do with her belly fat and wouldn't wanna harm our first baby. But she abit lazy to take drastic steps towards exercising.
Kindly advise accordingly.
Thank you.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 08, 2017
OP,you must be a silly sexist! undecided
Must every topic be about women? Even a general issue as this. I am sure your female relatives have the biggest stomachs but you will come here just to drive traffic to your blog by deriding the female folks.
Hypocrisy is when you as a man tell a woman who might be pregnant to go and trim down her stomach but you look like a 9 month old pregnant woman! undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 3:37am On Apr 08, 2017
Thanks for the information.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42am On Apr 08, 2017
Bollinger:

You can eat 20 times a day as long as it is well portioned. Most Nigerians don't even know their table weight so how will they know how to maintain it?
They eat like they've got four stomachs lol
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 4:21am On Apr 08, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

http://newsphases..com.ng/2017/04/get-rid-of-belly-fat-and-keep-it-that.html

Exactly. Our foods are damn high in calories.

Na to dey add fruits and vegetables to the offering to balance it.

P.S. Some persons are naturally "fat", know someone like that. Not that she eats much, but she is just chubby.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by justmenoni: 4:27am On Apr 08, 2017
Eg ladyf, introvert and tosyne2much girlfriend grin grin

Epositive:
some belles na 3 layers sad the thing go just fold anyhow
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Gordieshegz(m): 5:04am On Apr 08, 2017
Divay22:

Like what cryI find it hard to do without it.most especially when in school

Smiles...Pearl, your reply is one of the few problems Nigerian doctors are having with patients on PREVENTIVE
MEDICINE.. They rarely take medical advice seriously and eventually fail to comply with them..shortwhile later,the worse happens and they seek CORRECTIVE MEDICINE with poor PROGNOSIS and they blame the doctors for the unfortunate outcomes..

Smiles

The condiments in indomie pack are researched to be carcinogenic and there is an increase predilection of causing cancer when they accumulate in the body as a result of constant intake of indomie.. And I am sure you won't pray to battle with cancer of any sort, especially from avoidable cause.. Smiles.. Good morning
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 5:21am On Apr 08, 2017
Trina0936:
Must every topic be about women? Even a general issue as this. I am sure your female relatives have the biggest stomachs but you will come here just to drive traffic to your blog by deriding the female folks.
Hypocrisy is when you as a man tell a woman who might be pregnant to go and trim down her stomach but you look like a 9 month old pregnant woman! undecided

Why you so mad?

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Gordieshegz(m): 5:26am On Apr 08, 2017
Trina0936:
and

A re-read through the post,I saw "MEN WITH POT BELLIES" mentioned. So how has that made the op a "SEXIST"?
A wrong choice of word, I suppose. And on the contrary, you are the sexist here cos your calculated one sided remark was launched at an innocent and concerned writer who wishes to help proper a solution to the major modern cause of many about-to-break homes and prevent such in ladies yet to marry and all you could call him, a sexist?
And you couldn't think beyond the-said "evidence of hypocrisy"-picture that the op uploaded was because of his fitness job?

Anyways, we know how they sound when they are too lazy to work up and to get working.. SELAH

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Gordieshegz(m): 5:31am On Apr 08, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

hypertension, heart disease, stroke and kidney damage. All these comes from excessive intake of indomie.

Although they wouldn't happen right away, but as you get older, you may start wondering why you have so many health problems and other people don't

You have one of the few great articles I have seen here in recent time sir..highly educative.. Kudos!!!
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Freethought(m): 5:51am On Apr 08, 2017
Divay22:
Can one have Belle fat from constant eating of noodles and what is your advice to someone eating it

The only reason why you hav belle fat is not because of what you eat but because you don't burn those calories you take in thru d food yu eat....

I'm a man and I also eat indomie noodles very well cos I love it but I don't joke with the gym
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Tabbaz1: 6:06am On Apr 08, 2017
justmenoni:
Eg ladyf, introvert and tosyne2much girlfriend grin grin

shocked grin

Lolmao

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) / She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result / Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.