Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) (44580 Views)

No Bra Day: Nigerian Ladies Share Braless Pictures / Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< / You Can Either Get Slim Now Or Die Fat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 08, 2017
in as much as I don't want to discount any of the points raised by the op, I must also add that one of the greatest culprit is late night eating

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Divay22(f): 6:50am On Apr 08, 2017
Freethought:

The only reason why you hav belle fat is not because of what you eat but because you don't burn those calories you take in thru d food yu eat....

I'm a man and I also eat indomie noodles very well cos I love it but I don't joke with the gym
Exercise cheesy cheesy cheesy i jump rope (skip) sometimes..
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:00am On Apr 08, 2017
Gordieshegz:

Smiles...Pearl, your reply is one of the few problems Nigerian doctors are having with patients on PREVENTIVE
MEDICINE.. They rarely take medical advice seriously and eventually fail to comply with them..shortwhile later,the worse happens and they seek CORRECTIVE MEDICINE with poor PROGNOSIS and they blame the doctors for the unfortunate outcomes..

Smiles

The condiments in indomie pack are researched to be carcinogenic and there is an increase predilection of causing cancer when they accumulate in the body as a result of constant intake of indomie.. And I am sure you won't pray to battle with cancer of any sort, especially from avoidable cause.. Smiles.. Good morning
Morning to you too.
It kind of difficult to stop something you are use to just immediately.
But like i said I'll try and reduce my consumption of it.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:03am On Apr 08, 2017
Deejacy2:
But Op Sleeping is necessary for weight loss

Yes, that is sleeping for at least 6 hours at night and just about 2 - 3 hours in the day (although I can't say a daytime nap is actually necessary).....
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:10am On Apr 08, 2017
2dugged:
in as much as I don't want to discount any of the points raised by the op, I must also add that one of the greatest culprit is late night eating

It actually might no be so... It depends on what you eat late at night (if you are eating something like akpu and egusi.. that is about 1,800 calories approx... which will get stored in your body...

Now if you eat the same akpu and egusi 3 times tomorrow that is 5,400 calories plus the 1,800 calories of yesterday you then have 7,200 calories...

if you eat akpu and eguis only twice which is 3,600 calories and take 2 indomie for breakfast which is 342 x 2 = 684 calories altogether you have 4284 plus the 1,800 calories of yesterday then you have 6064 calories.

Normally the 1,800 calories of yesterday is supposed to get burned away, but because of late night eating it got stored in your body.

If you don't do some serious exercise, then you are on your way to getting fat...

So late night eating is just a part of and not actually the greatest...

I have a guide on how to get rid of belly fat... If you need it or have someone who does.... then you can quote me

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:10am On Apr 08, 2017
If you're presently in Nigeria locate one sharperly grin

Divay22:

Tell me na sad
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:10am On Apr 08, 2017
goingape1:
if you are sleeping with different partner! your stomach tend to fat because different guys use to do missionary style on ya.

when a pressure is inserted on ya stomach, it tend to contract and that contraction gave birth to belly fat

hahahha... Who told you that?
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:12am On Apr 08, 2017
Blessograo:
Uncle Fitnessdoctor. I hope you are also informed that health issues are also involved like PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) causing you to have belly fat because your body is resistant to insulin.

People think because other people get fat means they happily did it to themselves, think of all the possible options before criticizing, even birth control pills too also make you gain weight so how 'bout that? I don vex comot.

It is normally very rare.. although I normally advise ladies to have a talk with their doctor when they want to take up my fat loss program...

But, you can't keep blaming control pills when you are living a sedentary lifestyle
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 08, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

It actually might no be so... It depends on what you eat late at night (if you are eating something like akpu and egusi.. that is about 1,800 calories approx... which will get stored in your body...

Now if you eat the same akpu and egusi 3 times tomorrow that is 5,400 calories plus the 1,800 calories of yesterday you then have 7,200 calories...

if you eat akpu and eguis only twice which is 3,600 calories and take 2 indomie for breakfast which is 342 x 2 = 684 calories altogether you have 4284 plus the 1,800 calories of yesterday then you have 6064 calories.

Normally the 1,800 calories of yesterday is supposed to get burned away, but because of late night eating it got stored in your body.

If you don't do some serious exercise, then you are on your way to getting fat...

So late night eating is just a part of and not actually the greatest...

I have a guide on how to get rid of belly fat... If you need it or have someone who does.... then you can quote me

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
you keep using the word fat, I hope you know it's possible not to be fat and have a big tummy, that's my concern here, unless you are implying that being fat goes with having belly fat?
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:16am On Apr 08, 2017
2dugged:
you keep using the word fat, I hope you know it's possible not to be fat and have a big tummy, that's my concern here, unless you are implying that being fat goes with having belly fat?

that is what the title of this post is (belly fat)....
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Freethought(m): 7:16am On Apr 08, 2017
Divay22:

Exercise cheesy cheesy cheesy i jump rope (skip) sometimes..

Don't do it 'sometimes'... Fix it into ur daily routing
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:21am On Apr 08, 2017
Freethought:

Don't do it 'sometimes'... Fix it into ur daily routing
No o.....it too difficult
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:22am On Apr 08, 2017
madridguy:
If you're presently in Nigeria locate one sharperly grin

Locate one what undecided
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 08, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

that is what the title of this post is (belly fat)....
I just wanted to make the clarification, the truth is our diet in this country revolves round carbohydrate foods, late night eating is a great contributing factor because of the type of food we eat, that's the point I want you to take note of,I am not discounting all the points you have raised
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Freethought(m): 7:28am On Apr 08, 2017
Divay22:

No o.....it too difficult

Lol.. That is why we bodybuilders say 'NO PAIN NO GAIN'... If its easy,everybody will do it.

The fact that we do what is difficult for others to do is what makes us stand out.....

I go to the gym 5days in a week... Monday for my chest, tuesday for cardio, wednesday for my biceps and triceps, thursday for my chest and shoulders and Friday for my lower body. I rest on saturdays and sundays.

Upon all this, I work a 8am - 5pm job
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:31am On Apr 08, 2017
One Esan person grin

Divay22:

Locate one what undecided
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:34am On Apr 08, 2017
Freethought:

Lol.. That is why we bodybuilders say 'NO PAIN NO GAIN'... If its easy,everybody will do it.

The fact that we do what is difficult for others to do is what makes us stand out.....

I go to the gym 5days in a week... Monday for my chest, tuesday for cardio, wednesday for my biceps and triceps, thursday for my chest and shoulders and Friday for my lower body. I rest on saturdays and sundays.

Upon all this, I work a 8am - 5pm job
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I must Applause you for that..
Hmmm so can i see a pic of you cheesy cheesy cheesy Who knows i just might TAKE THE PAIN SO AS TO GET THE GAIN.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:35am On Apr 08, 2017
2dugged:
I just wanted to make the clarification, the truth is our diet in this country revolves round carbohydrate foods, late night eating is a great contributing factor because of the type of food we eat, that's the point I want you to take note of,I am not discounting all the points you have raised

Yes you are right and I agree with you... (I knew you were not discounting my points)....

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:35am On Apr 08, 2017
madridguy:
One Esan person grin

You be Esan na abi cheesy
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Blessograo(f): 7:58am On Apr 08, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

It is normally very rare.. although I normally advise ladies to have a talk with their doctor when they want to take up my fat loss program...

But, you can't keep blaming control pills when you are living a sedentary lifestyle
Birth control pills are not only used to prevent pregnancy.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:06am On Apr 08, 2017
Blessograo:

Birth control pills are not only used to prevent pregnancy.

Okay....

but I never asked
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Freethought(m): 8:33am On Apr 08, 2017
Divay22:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I must Applause you for that..
Hmmm so can i see a pic of you cheesy cheesy cheesy Who knows i just might TAKE THE PAIN SO AS TO GET THE GAIN.

Lol.. Its no p... But this is nairaland
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Divay22(f): 8:40am On Apr 08, 2017
Freethought:

Lol.. Its no p... But this is nairaland
Put in on your profile na cry
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Freethought(m): 8:57am On Apr 08, 2017
Divay22:

Put in on your profile na cry

Still wondering why yu need my pics to motivate you
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Divay22(f): 8:59am On Apr 08, 2017
Freethought:

Still wondering why yu need my pics to motivate you
When i see it I'll explain. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Freethought(m): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2017
Divay22:

When i see it I'll explain. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Snd me ur watsapp number
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by uzolexis(f): 9:16am On Apr 08, 2017
specter:
What's the effect of using carnabis related products to increase metabolism and thus burn fat. I get em online.
Also my wife is kinda big with belly fat i don't like. I wish I could introduce her to my dietry supplement, but she is pregnant. Is it good for a pregnant woman if not, what other ways would you remmend. She ain't lazy with home chores, but she seem confused about what to do with her belly fat and wouldn't wanna harm our first baby. But she abit lazy to take drastic steps towards exercising.
Kindly advise accordingly.
Thank you.

She is pregnant for Christ sakes she should be big and her stomach should be big, what the f**k is the matter with you people
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:33am On Apr 08, 2017

specter:
What's the effect of using carnabis related products to increase metabolism and thus burn fat. I get em online.
Also my wife is kinda big with belly fat i don't like. I wish I could introduce her to my dietry supplement, but she is pregnant. Is it good for a pregnant woman if not, what other ways would you remmend. She ain't lazy with home chores, but she seem confused about what to do with her belly fat and wouldn't wanna harm our first baby. But she abit lazy to take drastic steps towards exercising.
Kindly advise accordingly.
Thank you.

I see.... First, I can't give exercising advises to a pregnant lady and she should never try to take anyone she sees on the internet... She needs to go to her doctor and then he will know what to do after checking on her and knowing what exercises would be needed..

Once your wife has put to bed and after her doctor confirms she is fit enough to go for other exercises... then she can come to me and I will make that belly fat vanish..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:45am On Apr 08, 2017
Nope.

Divay22:

You be Esan na abi cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bauchi Pregnant Woman Slices Her Stomach Due To Labour Pains (graphic Pic) / Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) / She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.