Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,311 members, 7,842,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

My Apologies Mr. President, My Comments Were Misconstrued -jibrin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Apologies Mr. President, My Comments Were Misconstrued -jibrin (758 Views)

If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha / Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Apologies Mr. President, My Comments Were Misconstrued -jibrin by ourema(f): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
By Taboola
My apologies Mr. president, my comments were misconstrued -Jibrin
ON April 7, 2017
8:05 PM / IN News ,
Politics / Comments
Abdulmumini Jibrin, the member representing Kiru/Bebeji Federal constituency in Kano state, has apologised to President Muhammadu Buhari over the recent comments he made on him.
Jibrin made the remarks while addressing his supporters at his residence shortly after conducting special prayer for the president in Kofa Juma’at Mosque, Bebeji local government area of the state on Friday.
“I apologise to President, APC, Gov.Abdullahi Ganduje and all APC supporters over what I said even though it was misinterpreted and misconstrued.
Abdumumin Jibrin
“To my party supporters, leaders, friends and all those who felt offended over my comments, I sincerely apologise.
“While I offered the advice and proffered solutions in good faith, some political detractors availed themselves of the opportunity to deliberately misconstrue and misjudge my remarks in order to put me on coalition course with my party and President,” he said.
Jibrin, who is currently on a suspension imposed on him by the House of Representatives over the 2016 budget padding scandal, said he would remain an ardent supporter of President Buhari and his anti-corruption crusade.
He said for long he had launched Muhammadu Buhari Special Empowerment programmes as part of his support for President Buhari.
“I was in the United Kingdom when the thing happened. What I did was to rush down home in the next available flight. I want to show them that I am still with my people and they support me at all times,”he said.
The chairman of APC Kofa ward, Alhaji Bala Shuaibu, described those who earlier participated in protest against the legislator at the state party Secretariat in Kano as “mere rented crowd and opportunists”.
He assured Jibrin of the total support of the constituents adding what he said in his tweeter handle was not reported in details, which gave room for unnecessary misinterpretation.
Jibrin had on March 30, in a series of tweets, asked the president to resign an action which drew the ire of some members of his constituency who promised to initiate a recall process against him.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/apologies-mr-president-comments-misconstrued-jibrin/

Re: My Apologies Mr. President, My Comments Were Misconstrued -jibrin by Celcius: 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
We see it as true.
Re: My Apologies Mr. President, My Comments Were Misconstrued -jibrin by Blue3k(m): 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
Crazy they don't recall anyone for blatant curruption but over comment talking down at Party head.

Jibrin had on March 30, in a series of tweets, asked the president to resign an action which drew the ire of some members of his constituency who promised to initiate a recall process against him.
Re: My Apologies Mr. President, My Comments Were Misconstrued -jibrin by sarrkii: 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
We in BMC Reject Yr Apology !!

Long Live The Rising Sun Republic !!

PMB is As Corrupt As U Are,We Regret pur Mistake Supporting him

1 Like

Re: My Apologies Mr. President, My Comments Were Misconstrued -jibrin by ourema(f): 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
sarrkii:
What do you use to take which makes you feel high I will like to take small
Re: My Apologies Mr. President, My Comments Were Misconstrued -jibrin by Jaymaxxy(m): 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
sarrkii:

IS WEED THAT CHEAP?
Re: My Apologies Mr. President, My Comments Were Misconstrued -jibrin by Nasa28(m): 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
So his service is back... Lol
Re: My Apologies Mr. President, My Comments Were Misconstrued -jibrin by ourema(f): 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nasa28:
So his service is back... Lol
He is free now
Re: My Apologies Mr. President, My Comments Were Misconstrued -jibrin by gud4dbest(m): 12:19am On Apr 08, 2017

Buhari,when u serve the purpose u are in power completely u go leave by all means possible. Panchromatically,no apology should be tender and none should be taken!
Re: My Apologies Mr. President, My Comments Were Misconstrued -jibrin by Igboesika: 1:22am On Apr 08, 2017
sarrkii:
I never knew you would one day change. Change is obviously the constant thing in life..... Ride on bro.
Re: My Apologies Mr. President, My Comments Were Misconstrued -jibrin by nigerianoracle: 2:56am On Apr 08, 2017
How does Jibrin go from this: http://nigerianoracle.com/resign-now-nigerian-lawmaker-tells-buhari/

notice how many retweets and likes he had and then...

The member of the federal house of reps who had earlier insisted that Buhari is a part time president and must resign has made a sudden volte force

Isnt it simply clear? this "honourable" member of Nigeria's lower house, wakes up to the truth tells it and then:

and then: http://nigerianoracle.com/constituents-disown-jibrin-over-buhari-comments/

and suddenly: http://nigerianoracle.com/my-apologies-mr-president-my-comments-were-misconstrued-jibrin/

he's not only apologising but actually launched Muhammadu Buhari Special Empowerment programmes as part of his support for President Buhari.

Jibrin is a coward and a dissapointment QED.

(1) (Reply)

Seized $43m, £27,800, N23m: Investigators Probe Goodluck Jonathan Link / Gunmen Murder Journalist In Bayelsa Today(photos) / Breaking: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Sule In Cabada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.